- LAMP Stack
- Laravel Framework
- HTML Framework
- Ionic Framework - Capacitor for making hybrid mobile app
- E-Commerce frameworks
- Payment Gateway
- Familiarity with PHP and popular CMSs such as WordPress, Joomla
- Good working knowledge of Database concepts
- High-quality & optimized code
- Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Good communication
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Quick & Independent-learner
- Problem-solving skills
About Palmate Solutions
Why do we exists?
- To empower businesses using technology
- Solve complex problem with simple solutions
- Automate manual task to increase efficiency
- To minimize data inconsistency & improve transparency
Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
Interview Mode : Face to Face
● Creating RESTful API with Node.js
● Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and
● Maintaining all the required documents for your project.
● Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to
improve the app’s performance.
● Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
● Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best
● Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
● Knowledge of the database and familiarity with the schema design in
NoSQL (i.e MongoDB)
● Knowledge of Relational databases like MySQL will be preferred.
● A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
● Knowledge of API design and development using REST
● Knowledge of version control systems like Git.
● Good understanding of object-oriented programming(OOP) and OOP
● Again, You don’t have to know it all in-depth but you should know how to
dig the internet for finding the solutions.
Looking for a Web Developer with good hands-on Experience in Laravel.
- Candidates have good Team Interactions.
Experience : 1 to 2 years
- Strong coding knowledge in Laravel Framework.
- Responsible for handling projects independently as well as collaboratively.
- Should be capable of handling multiple PHP projects.
- Analyse scope of work and time frame accordingly.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to motivate teammates.
- Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
- Provide technical guidance to development team members’
Added advantage to have : Code igniter, AngularJob Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Must Have - PHP, API, Mysql, Sql
Skills And Qualifications
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Understanding of API'S
Familiarity with SQL/MYSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve
complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC
firms and angel investors. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all servers-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front
end. At EaseBuzz, every individual is honed to be a leader and enjoys the freedom to make decisions that she/he sees fit to steer the organization closer towards its goals. We work in small, decentralized teams that promote independent authority and freedom to approach and solve problems creatively. This path nurtures the artisan in every individual and brings to fruition the vision of crafting purpose-built solutions for clients.
● Transparent, Performance Driven Culture.
● Fun, Collaborative Team Environment
● Medical Benefits & Flexible work hours
Designation: Back End Developer
Experience: 2-4 yrs of development experience in Python
● Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design,
project planning, and monitoring in an Agile environment.
● Full Software Development Lifecycle (Agile)
● Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business
Skills And Qualifications
● Proficient knowledge of Python
● Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django/ Flask)
● Well versed with database queries like MySQL or Postgres, etc and have the ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Basics of tuning application performance
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Experience with tools like Celery, Nginx, Gunicorn etc.
● Experience in Kafka writing Consumers and Producers would be a plus
● Experience with AWS or GCP would be a plus point
● Experience in Microservices, Event-driven systems, Caching would be a plus point
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Project & Time Management Skills, along with the ability to apply these skills while working independently, or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added advantage
- Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.