2) developing and testing software and resolving technical issues that arise
3) Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
4) Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
5) Lead the entire development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
6) Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
7) Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
8) Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
9) Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
10) Fixing bugs
About Brainbean Technolabs Pvt Ltd
Understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
Must have experience with ASP.NET with C#
Good knowledge of SQL server / POSTGreSQL database
Ability to design Web architecture.
Ability to bug fixing in existing projects.
Knowledge of functions, procedure, triggers.
Ability to write optimized sql query.
Good knowledge of developing Desktop Application
Knowledge of WCF, Web Services and file management.
Knowledge of digital signature is preferred.
Roles And responsibilities-
Should be able to work in a team environment.
Strong in Software Development and Problem Solving Skills.
Design, Develop and Unit Test software independently.
Also should be able to understand the existing applications and should be in position to reengineer the codes to latest .Net technologies.
Freshers: Should have B.Tech background and should have strong in problem solving skills.
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
We are creating high-quality remote talent workforces across Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Video Makers, Content Strategists, Audio Artists, and eventually aim to cover each and every creative professional involved in the marketing domain. Imagine us being able to build virtual marketing teams for any company globally, by providing them a product that solves for content operations and gives the customer the ability to strategize, create, distribute and manage all their content projects at one place. At the same time, they have the ability to be able to extend their team by being matched with high-quality creators from our talent marketplace for different projects that they have. It isn’t long before content becomes so fundamental to individuals and brands alike, that there is a need for buying and selling content on-demand. We want to be that force of change!
- We are looking for solid senior back-end developers who are well-versed with NodeJs.
- The tech stack on the back end side - MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Node, TypeScript, Express, Knex.
- We are looking at folks who have a minimum of 6-7 years of experience in back-end development and have been strong experience.
- The mindset is very different and we are looking for folks who have evolved fast in terms of skills and in terms of working on their own projects.
Greetings from The App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
The App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a Laravel Developer. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 6 months to 4 Years
5 days a week and we are allowing work from home for a permanent basis.
Preferred employees from Gujarat only
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- no bar for right candidate (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
Strong knowledge of Laravel Framework.
Strong knowledge of PHP.
Must have worked on the PHP framework Laravel.
Knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL, VueJs, Angular, etc.).
Experience in Web application Development and Product development, preferable.
Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
Should be good in communication and understand client requirements.
Ready to learn new technologies.
Only 5 days working
Flexible job timing
Company Provide necessary trainingGreat Career enhancement opportunity
Excellent learning opportunities
Paid Leaves, festival leaves
Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
The App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 1-2 years of experience in backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Exposure with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc along with Spring framework.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Post-gres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Has handled scalability and worked on backend security protocols.
- Has worked on both mobile and web development.
- Has experience and inclination to work on architectural design and review.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Partake in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, unit-testing and debugging.
- Transforming requirements into functional modules.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work quickly with a clear bias towards actions and continuous development.
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers and be open to pairing when necessary.
Company Name: NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
Position / Designation: JAVA Developer
Years of Experience: Experience of 2 to 6 years
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
Job Location: Mumbai (2 min from WEH metro station)
2 to 6 years in software development
Hands-on coding experience of CORE JAVA, SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT, JSP , WEBSERVICE, WEB APPLICATION, HTML5 BOOTSTRAP, ANGULAR
Experience in second-line support, problem-solving and issue resolution
Good knowledge of SQL
Strong problem-solving / analytical skills and a sense of personal responsibility
Strong communication skills
* Proficient in Core Java,
* Framework Experience (MVC/Spring/Hibernate/Struts)
* Experience in Android (Added Advantage)
Kindly revert back with an updated resume
- Php Developer Skills Required.
- Good working knowledge on Core PHP.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Framework and knowledge of Laravel.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of ORM and query builder.
- Knowledge of queue scheduling and task scheduling.
- Strong knowledge of Artisan commands.
- Hands on experience of service providers and create new service providers in the application when needed.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Knowledge of Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of the payment gateway integration (PayPal, PayUMoney, CC Avenue etc.)
- Good knowledge of wallet integration (Paytm, Phone-Pe, Amazon) etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is mandatory.
- Ability to debug the code and resolve the issues.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
- Working within an existing code base and also writing code from scratch.
- Good team player -collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Commitment to meet corporate goals and tight deadlines.
Experience:- 3+ Years’ experience.
Education Qualification:- B.E./B.Tech. /MCA or equivalent in computer science or a related field.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer who is proficient with writing API's, working with data, using AWS and capable of applying algorithms mainly machine learning-based to solve problems and create/modify features for our students. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Use of algorithms to drive data analytics and features.
- Ability to use AWS to solve scale issues.
Apply if you can only arrive for a face to face interview in Bangalore.