Experience with developing/implementing web applications built on PHP technologies.
Provide technical guidance and recommendations to other team members as required.
Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis, analyzing development and impacts.
Provide effort planning estimates for application change requests and defect resolutions.
Run daily stand-up meetings as required and in concert with the program technical lead .
Assist in establishing and updating application release plans.
Manage and perform Web application deployments.
Perform root cause analysis for production issues and provide resolutions in a timely fashion .
Develop and maintain technical documentation Skills Requirement:
Minimum 1 years of experience with team leading
Minimum 2 to 3 year experience in laravel mysql
Excellent knowledge of REST services
Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts and database designing
Good Communication skills in Malayalam and English
Problem solving and decision making skills
Prior experience in handling a team.
Agile background is a plus.
Ready to adapt / learn a new programming language / tools / framework based on project requirements.
Able to provide technical leadership to a team of software engineers.
Who can apply:
● You can apply if you have a degree/diploma in Engineering or related field and experience in Java, J2EE Development.
● You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
● Experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
● Able to use J2EE Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat deployment and management.
● Knowledge of Database Architecture and Design in MY SQL.
● You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
What’s in it for you:
● Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
● Working on designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components.
● Designing modern interfaces and layouts that utilize charts, dashboards, and graphs.
● Analysing UI/UX problems and produce effective design solutions to meet business requirements.
● Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
Hibernate Java (All Versions) SpringBoot MySQL HTML 5 CSS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹750,000.00 per year
What will you be doing
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third-party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well as operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open-source community through contributions to code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- Relevant Experience: Minimum 6+ Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience in Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good at any other language with experience in building web/app-based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently.The works you will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
Senior Full Stack Engineer
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Design and develop APIs for the frontend to consume.
- Constantly improve the application architecture by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices to combine server and frontend.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in your approach.
- Were responsible for the functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the Engineering team and support the Product Team of Empuls.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We are hiring for Junior, Mid as well as Senior level Software Engineer.
0-1 year (Fresher)
Jr Software Engineer
Up to 6LPA
Up to 10LPA
Sr Software Engineer
Up to 12LPA
Lead Software Engineer
Up to 20LPA
We are looking for people with knowledge of:
- MVC Framework Laravel / Python Flask.
- Web services (SOAP, REST)
- SQL and NoSQL scripting and databases like MYSQL and Mongo DB administration
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- AngularJS / ReactJS
- LAMP Stack
- Laravel Framework
- HTML Framework
- Ionic Framework - Capacitor for making hybrid mobile app
- E-Commerce frameworks
- Payment Gateway
- Familiarity with PHP and popular CMSs such as WordPress, Joomla
- Good working knowledge of Database concepts
- High quality & optimized code
- Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Good communication
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Quick & Independent-learner
- Problem-solving skills
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter, Magento.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore