- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
- Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding.
- Strong in Data Stucture and Algorithm
- Must have built and released APIs in production.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models.
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world
Location : Bangalore or Mumbai
Hiring For SDE II - Python (Remote)
The Impact you will create:
Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
End-to-end ownership of product development, from design, through implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
Translating high-level requirements and end-user use cases into design proposals, decomposing complex features into smaller, short-term deliverable tasks
Maintaining constant focus on scalability, performance and robustness of architecture
Designing and implementing logging, monitoring and alerting systems for existing and new infrastructure
Documenting API's and architecture design
Mentor and guide juniors on their path to become solid developers
What we look for?
4+ of industry experience in technical leadership roles
Solid knowledge of Python, SQL, NoSQL, shell scripting and Linux operating environment
End-to-end experience in design and development of highly scalable enterprise and cloud data products
Ability to challenge and redefine existing architecture to create robust, scalable and reliable products
Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of scalable web services, queue based systems, distributed databases and streaming services
Experience with modern DevOps technologies such as kOps, Kubernetes and Docker, CI/CD, monitoring and autoscaling
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
- Good understanding on Django
- Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
- Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
- SaaS Development Exposure - Database skills in a relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
Would be good if you have worked with:
- PCI Compliance products
- Develop cloud-based Python Django SaaS products
- Working closely with frontend Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
We are looking for:
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a high growth environment
- Friendly, fun, awesome to be around
- Energetic with engaging personality
- Track record of over-achievement
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
- Able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- We love team players who will jump in to help get a project done
Tech you'll use : - Python - Django - MySQL, AWS, Git, Redis, React
- Deep hands-on experience in designing & developing Python based applications
- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in test automation and TDD
- Experience testing interactive applications with unit testing frameworks for the various technology stacks
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
- 5 to 8 years of experience with Python, and well versed with RDBMS (SQL Server preferred).
- Should have good experience in Data Structures, Algorithms, NumPy, and Pandas.
- Familiar with JSON and REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented and parallel programming techniques
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Strong Debugging Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Various type of Payment Gateway(i.e. Paypal, Stripe)
- Having knowledge of various API integration
- Social Media and other API integration
Server skills : - Must have experience in Apache, Nginx, Gunicorn and wsgi.
Other Skills : - Having experience on HTML, CSS
- Great command over OOPS concepts and MVC structure.
- Knowledge of cloud system(AWS, Azure), Docker, Machine Learning, BigData, Data Analysis, Web-Scrapping, data Analysis, Web-Scrapping.
It is India’s only B2B Construction Materials Supply Chain Company. Construction & Infrastructure is one of the industries, with the most complex problems in Supply Chain and we are fundamentally reengineering the way construction materials get procured. Our Clients include the biggest names in India & the World– The LafargeHolcim Group, JSW Group, The Tatas and many others. We are backed by some of the world’s top marquee funds in our journey to create transparency and standardization to an otherwise opaque industry.
- Understand the business context and build high quality code using proven design patterns Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and design
- Utilizing and monitoring cloud infrastructure resources (such as AWS, Azure) efficiently
- Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
- Ensure the coding standards are on-par with the best in the industry
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science).
Must have skills:
- 3+ years of work experience with mobile/web development
- Experience in working with either of languages: Go, Java, Scala
- Strong understanding of relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Strong understanding of Message brokers
- Must have hands on experience in Restful APIs
- Must have a strong foundation of Data structures and Algorithms
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to deploy features on a daily basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD principles and TDD
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Good to have skills:
- Experience in event-driven & asynchronous I/O frameworks
- Exposure to business process and workflow automation
- Working experience in process driven and data intensive business applications
- Experience in working on web infrastructure with React.js and React Native
- Self-motivated, persistent and “Never Give Up” attitude
- Passion for innovation and adaptability to a lean startup culture
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and / or as a member of a team
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don't have all
of these, that's ok, but be excited about learning the few you don't know.
Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a
UNIX or Linux platform)
Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures,
test driven development
Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational
Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical
Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.