- Deep understanding of Django and DRF
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Have strong experience in Go 1.18 (minimum 2 years)
- Experience in Java or any other language.
- Have expertise in implementing microservices (using tools and technologies for messaging, GraphQL, GRPC, DDD)
- Have implementation experience in data visualization (knowledge graph, for example), workflow or business process management
- Have expertise in design and development using PostresSQL
- Have experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
- Experience of Cloud AWS based instances and services
- In the practice of writing clean code.
- Strong experience in enterprise application development, data structures, modern design patterns and microservices architecture with DDD
Hiring For SDE II - Python (Remote)
The Impact you will create:
Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
End-to-end ownership of product development, from design, through implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
Translating high-level requirements and end-user use cases into design proposals, decomposing complex features into smaller, short-term deliverable tasks
Maintaining constant focus on scalability, performance and robustness of architecture
Designing and implementing logging, monitoring and alerting systems for existing and new infrastructure
Documenting API's and architecture design
Mentor and guide juniors on their path to become solid developers
What we look for?
4+ of industry experience in technical leadership roles
Solid knowledge of Python, SQL, NoSQL, shell scripting and Linux operating environment
End-to-end experience in design and development of highly scalable enterprise and cloud data products
Ability to challenge and redefine existing architecture to create robust, scalable and reliable products
Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of scalable web services, queue based systems, distributed databases and streaming services
Experience with modern DevOps technologies such as kOps, Kubernetes and Docker, CI/CD, monitoring and autoscaling
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
What you will do :
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
Should have experience in data modelling, distributed system design, Microservice architecture and communications protocol and is passionate about writing code and the art of management
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We'd also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs. Overseeing development and implementation of programs. Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams. Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e. g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- Database (SQL/Mysql/NO SQL).Good to have Kafka/queuing/messaging system.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces, web standards and usability.
- Excellent analytical and time and people management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Design and build from cloud-based products and services with massive scale and reliability Write clean and modular code primarily in Python to create multi tenant microservices Terabyte scale data per month with SLA end to end latency and tenant fairness
Build CICD based software development model with end-to-end ownership of code delivery - starting from design/architecture, coding, automated functional/integration testing and operating/monitoring the service in production.
Use relevant technologies and cloud services like Kafka, Redis, Mongo, RDS, Spark Streaming, Redshift, Airflow to build highly performant and scalable distributed systems
Design and develop data schema and access layer to optimally store and retrieve data
Stay up to date with the latest developments in cloud computing and incorporate relevant learnings to both product features and product architecture.
BS/Btech (Btech Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
Preferred Technical Skills:
2- 6 years of software development experience with enterprise-grade software. Must have experience in building scalable, high-performance cloud services Expert coding skills in Python, Django
In Depth experience in AWS is mandatory
Expertise in building scalable event based asynchronous systems based on the microservices architecture
Experience working with docker and kubernetes
Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, RDS, RDF, Graph DB, SPARQL etc. Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, Pulsar, SQS
Must have expertise in building REST APIs
Strong object-oriented designing and programming experience Experience in cloud object stores: S3, Cloud Storage, Blobs, etc. Desired Technical Skills:
Open source committer in related areas like cloud technologies, kubernetes, database etc Additional Skills
Great written and verbal communication
Ability to work geo distributed cross functional group
solutions. Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality
candidates are familiar with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from preliminary
system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to
build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding
standards and technical design.
• Execute full software development life cycle
• Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with latest features
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer
• Prior work experience of 1-6 years is welcome
• Experience designing interactive applications
• Understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Excellent knowledge of databases, SQL and non-SQL technologies is a plus
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web-framework
is a plus
• Experience with test-driven development
• Proficiency in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Experience with Data Science is a plus
• University/college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
– We are looking for a kick ass software engineer with exceptional skills in data structures, algorithms, core java, and distributed systems. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don’t like giving excuses, contribute to product features, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
This is a predominantly back-end engineering role.
– You are a rockstar engineer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
– You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
– You will be responsible for the delivery of product features as a part of the platform engineering team.
– You will be hands-on working on key features of the product.
– You will be responsible for design of back-end architectural changes and product features.
– You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and implement ideas to build products in efficient and cohesive manner.
– Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
– Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
– 4+ years of experience with hands-on experience in Core Java/Kotlin
– 2+ years of experience as a technical architect with responsibility for core features
– 4+ years of working experience in cloud-based systems
– 2+ years of experience working on distributed systems
– 2+ years of experience working on Kafka and Zookeeper
– Experience working on RxJava/ Reactive Programming
– Adept on design patterns and distributed systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Proficient in building REST APIs to interact with relational and non-relational data sources
– Proficient in SQL and RDBMS
– Hands on experience in code and system optimization
– Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus
MoEngage is a fast-paced startup that’s helping companies run smart marketing efforts in their effort to reach the customer. We are a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalised and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV. Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyses billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behavior and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just four years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With marquee clients like Vodafone, Oyo, Airtel, McAfee, MoEngage has over 125+ paying Customers in the Enterprise & Internet companies space in India, US, South East Asia & EU. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team
and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
About Push team,
Push team is one of the core teams at MoEngage, responsible for sending close to a billion notifications everyday to help clients engage their users better. As a member of the Push team, you will be working on developing high performance solutions to deliver personalised and context-based notifications across various channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV. You will also be working on designing and building features to help clients to provide customised experience for end users allowing them to have a more personalised experience at scale. Here you will have a chance to own systems and develop features end to end i.e right from inception to deployment. Though we work at scale, reliability is of utmost importance for us and we build in house solutions like Campaign Watcher & AutoBatchRunner to ensure 100% transparency and delivery of notifications
- Scaling campaign sending system to ensure industry leading delivery times (40 Million notifications under 2 minutes)
- Rich campaign content delivery and templating support
- Build and develop features to have appealing and consistent experiences across channels which touch 200+ customers and 200+ million users!
- Proven experience in handling large infrastructure and distributed systems
- Familiarity with Python related technologies and frameworks like Django or Pyramid.
- Familiarity with at least one of the cloud computing infrastructure - GCP / Azure / AWS
- Familiarity with task queue frameworks like Celery or Pika is a plus.
- Tech Stack - Python, Falcon, Elastic Search, MongoDB, AWS (SQS S3), Linux, Map Reduce