|The candidate should have experience in the preparation and execution of a marketing strategy|
|The candidate must be an EXPERT in digital marketing|
|The candidate must have a intimate knowledge of campaign's|
|The candidate must have deep knowledge in the digital tool options and be an expert in LinkedIn and other relevant Social Media tools|
|The candidate must have a good understanding of website optimisation and be able to maintain it efficiently|
|Establish the valid SEO's and supervise the SEO for highest positioning.|
|Must have a good idea and mind for design and be able to interact with designer for collaterals and content|
|Interact with external media interfaces
It is an onsite role in Bangalore
About Quantum BSO and Tech Pvt Ltd
Quantum is a global firm providing specialised management consultancy and innovative technology-enabled services for the transportation industry. We work closely with each of our clients, providing them with insightful, customised solutions that add quantifiable value and bring about measurable results. Our commitment is to help our clients realise their vision.
Proximity is fully distributed team of developers, designers, product nerds and geeks building cutting edge tech at the intersection of growth and speed.
We're currently looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Manager to join our growing team. You need to have a talent for telling stories through copy, images, and video, and a deep understanding of how to build and maintain an identity online. As the first hire in our Marketing/Social Media department, you will need to straddle multiple roles, be proactive, and have the ability to work cross-functionally while managing various projects.
You will be responsible for —
- Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Creating quick content for social media, as well as more infrequent (but important) long form content for our blogs/newsletters.
- Identifying all the key platforms our brand needs to be active on, and then creating a plan to make it happen.
- Planning/ writing/shooting/scheduling and optimizing daily posts across multiple social platforms. Remember that we are a remote team with few opportunities to meet in-person, conduct photoshoots, etc. You need to be able to create content that humanizes the team regardless of this challenge.
- Maintaining and communicating a consistent brand online. You need to understand who we are and ensure that everything we put out aligns with our identity. You will create content with an elevated aesthetic that is in-line with our brand, and write clear, engaging copy.
- Engaging our audience online in real-time conversation, and identifying more opportunities to do so.
- Delivering data informed performance reports that measure both post level performance trends and broad reach and business impact.
- Working closely with the design, product, and tech teams to create relevant content.
- Designing our growth and awareness strategy with remarkable social campaigns
- Growing the social media and marketing team as needed
You have —
- Proven work experience in social media and community management.
- Excellent written communication skills. You can write fun, short captions, as well as clear long form content.
- A great eye for design. Even if you're not a designer, you have an intuitive understanding of what looks good and what does not.
- Basic graphic design and photo editing skills. We have a design team that will provide you with templates and basic brand guidelines, but in general, you will be overseeing and executing all social media content with the support of a visual designer.
- Good judgment and impeccable taste. You have an intuitive understanding of what's cool and what's not. You speak fluent internet, avoid corporate brand speak, and are able to recognize and engage with trends early. You are casual without being frivolous, and never, ever cringey.
- Ideas and opinions about how we can build our online presence, and can offer constructive criticism when you disagree with how things are being done.
- The ability to work independently, be proactive, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Bonus points for —
- Illustration or motion/video skills
- Prior experience managing paid marketing campaigns.
What you get —
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere you please
- Flexible Timings: Set your own hours, and create a productive schedule that works for you.
- Best in class salary: We hire only the best, and we pay accordingly.
- Keep learning with a world class team: Work with the best in the field, challenge yourself constantly, and learn something new everyday.
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Digital Marketing & Growth Manager to oversee Marketing & Growth in the fast-paced work environment at Jumbaya. You will work directly with the CXO team to develop, plan and execute the marketing and growth strategies.
To excel in this role, you have to have experience in digital marketing and product growth strategies in B2C product companies and have execution as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Sitemap, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends and similar products)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We are looking for a performance marketer who thrives in fast moving environments. You will work closely with the growth and marketing head & cross functional teams to execute our complete inorganic marketing/paid ads strategy so as to help millions learn new skills &build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally
Requirements 1. Drive traffic to our product via channels ranging from paid advertising & social media to referrals. Lead and manage growth marketing strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue goals. 2. Generate high-quality leads by optimising channels, messaging, landing pages, etc. 3. Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales &user growth 5. Work closely with sales and support team to build &optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations 6. Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and indepth analysis of performance to drive optimization. 7. Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them. 8. Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
Must Have- 1. 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns and growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google). 2. At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles 3. 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google) 4. 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics 5. Experience driving growth strategy, sales operations and owning product that immediately drives the company's business objectives, growth and P/L
Good to Have- 1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role 2. Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.) 3. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc 4. Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management 5. A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us: We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Who are we?
SocialPilot , a SaaS product, is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step – right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
Our achievements so far:
- Empowered over 8,000 marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- Nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Named as the Best Social Media Management Software of 2021 by Digital.com
- Named as the Top 10 Bootstrapped Startups in India
- Ranked as a “ Great Product ” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- Officially a Great Place to Work - Certified TM startup
- Rated by YOURSTORY as Number 1 social media scheduling tool in the year 2021
Founded in 2014 and led by a powerful duo of Jimit Bagadiya & Tejas Mehta , SocialPilot (Headquartered in California, United States) has come a long way. As of today, over 8k+ agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients. We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that experienced a 100% year-on-year growth with healthy profitability and a solid runway. This is your chance to be part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Paid Marketing Specialist.
About the role:
- Profile - Paid Marketing Specialist
- Role - Full-time
- Grade - Associate / Sr. Associate
- Location - Remote - Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours - Mon to Fri / Day Shift
You will be:
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis, and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPIs
- Optimizing campaigns, monitoring performance of all the key growth metrics on a daily/weekly basis and presenting it to the leadership periodically to deliver the best return on investment.
- Working with the content team and designing team to frame the most effective content & design for the campaigns
- Building and running A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- Taking complete ownership of the ads, budgets, implementation and their effectiveness, including managing the quality of listings and more to improve the ad efficiencies
- Using analytical tools to monitor key performance metrics like CPC, CPI, conversion rates daily and optimizing accordingly
- Accountable for all the paid marketing which includes - PPC ad platforms like Bing, Google, etc,
- Accountable for Social Media Ads- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Quora.
- PPC for directories like G2Crowd, Capterra, etc, Banner Ads, etc.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in paid advertising campaigns, majorly in the Google Ads
- Prior experience in Paid Google marketing in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Should be able to manage budgets (15-20k USD per month or higher), optimize cost per lead, recommend paid platforms and channels, and should be able to work with the team on landing page and conversions
- Ability to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel
- Hands-on experience in Google Editor, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center
- Impeccable communication skills
What’s in For You?
- Work Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Remote Work: Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been profitable for over 6 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
SEO Strategy & execution.
Ensuring all website content, blogs are SEO optimised
Help drive Keyword strategy & Paid promotions
Content distribution, building backlinks, Posting on quora, medium etc
Automate Emails, Database management for broadcast and data integrations (Mailchimp)
Website Management - landing page updates, content update
Should have basic SEO knowledge and comfortable with WordPress
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
Social Media Handling, Marketing & PR (which all platforms)