Job Description Android Developer:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
About Snapbizz Cloudtech Pvt. Ltd.
- Strong understanding of Flutter. Experience with other frameworks like React Native, SwiftUI, Jetpack Compose is acceptable.
- Good knowledge of Rendering engines in Flutter, Browser, iOS, Android
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL and Web Sockets
- Ability to debug and profile Web/Mobile applications with Chrome DevTools or Native profilers
- Deep understanding of Reactive programming with libraries like MobX, BloC
- Exposure to Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles
- Exposure to Style Guides, Atomic Design, Design Systems
- Strong visual acumen to detect cosmetic defects and ensuring pixel fidelity
- Exposure to Design tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite or Affinity Designer
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo.
- At least 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications
- Preferably worked in the Finance/Retail domain or other similar domains with complex business requirements.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the iOS Developer, you will be required to create our mobile product (app) on iOS Platform.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining native mobile applications used to interact with external hardware
- Writing clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code for mobile platforms
- Negotiating, specifying, and documenting architecture, tools, libraries, and feature requirements with the software team
- Creating and writing test cases to exercise and validate mobile applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Should have 5+ years of professional work experience designing outstanding Mobile App on iOS Platform
- Have worked on an outstanding iOS App before
- Proficient understanding of iOS Concepts
- Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech
Roles and Responsibilities for Senior React Native Developer:
- 4-8 years of hands-on project experience in building Hybrid Mobile apps using ReactNative
- Looking for a ReactNative Developer who has experience in Mobile Application Development on both the iOS and Android platforms, who can work independently as well as in a team, and has worked on complex mobile Applications previously
- As a ReactNative Developer, you will be responsible for architecting and building Mobile applications.
- As a ReactNative Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end technologies, development frameworks, and third-party libraries
- A solid understanding of functional and class programming principles
- Understanding of NativeAndroid and Object C development is good to have
- Understanding of WebPacks and other tools to enhance the development phase exponentially
- usage, updating, and implementation of cloud libraries, storage, and synchronized work with CDN implementation
- Confident in designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- Development and Testing followed by UAT and deployment.
- Good to have knowledge: Native Android, Object C, React.js
- English language proficiency
- 4+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc)
- Experience in React.Js will be an added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of work experience in consumer-facing high traffic (millions of concurrent users) mobile applications with a desire to work in growing fast-paced startups.
- Worked on applications from scratch. Well-versed with building apps for various screen densities and sizes.
- Up to date on upcoming trends in android and its ecosystem with respect to design, architecture, etc.
- Experience in optimizing all important parameters like network utilization, application size, and battery.
- Experience with kotlin, coroutines, dagger, retrofit, Rx-android, and android architecture components, etc.
- Should have used mock frameworks, modular code design, and popular design patterns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming.
- Experience with SAAS platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage, Ad Networks, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Android's debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools.
- Experienced in databases like SQLite, ROOM DB.
- Experience in using Device hardware integrations like GPS, Camera, etc.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Knowledge of engineering practices like CI-CD.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
Skills Required: • Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch • Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc. • Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning • Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services • Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards • Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines • Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred • Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools • Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications • Knack for benchmarking and optimization • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools • Familiarity with continuous integration
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in building production-grade and high-performance applications.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Object-oriented software development experience.
- Experience building Android applications in Java/Kotlin using Android SDK.
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management.
- Experience with open source libraries like Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger 2, Lottie.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts, and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
Knowledge in app development using XAMARIN tool
Should have project experience using XAMARIN
Candidate must have developed apps for both Android and IOS is compulsory
Job location: Coimbatore
Experience designing and developing Android applications, proficiency with Java, familiarity with Android image processing development, familiarity with application development using MVC, MVP and MVVP approach. Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, Agile team development environment
Espresso UI Tests, RESTful APIs, working CI/CD pipeline. Experience on Kotlin will be good
- Work with UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers to get the complete requirements and designs
- Analyze requirements for technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution
- Independently work in scrum team i.e Self managed developer
- Identify reusable components and build/update component library avoiding duplicate code
- Translate designs and wireframes to produce quality code adhering to performance, readability, reusability best practices
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth responsive UIs for the mobile
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Participate in scrum team activities