About Vaira Digital School
- Plan and implement the overall SEO strategy [On & Off-page SEO (Quality backlinks)]
- Work with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster & Bing Webmaster tools
- Create and manage inbound marketing strategies
- Analyze the competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Manage company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve the website and social media content
- Blogs and landing pages promotion using off and on-page SEO strategies
- Keyword generation for both blog and landing pages
- Analyze and fix SEO issues on websites
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and ensure that the company is in front of the industry developments
2. Research and analyze through multiple tools like - Google Analytics, SEO Powersuite, Adwords, Keyword planner etc.. to draw insight and new strategies for improving ranking and conversions.
3. Responsible to bring all the sites/blogs to first page of SERP on all Organic search platforms.
4. Auditing and analyzing - identifying issues, finding root-cause, and experimenting with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance.
5. Conducting SEO experiments - using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and proving their effectiveness.
6. Trouble-shooting technical website issues that affect SEO and either fix them directly or via web development team ( technical team) .
7. Closely with the Content Marketing team & deliver high quality SEO friendly content that matches the business needs.
Engineering Services Marketing Manager – NA Region (www.techwave.net)
Shift Timing: 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM IST
Work Location: Hyderabad
Reports to: Sr. Manager Global Marketing
Are you an experienced marketing professional with demonstrated experience in designing, producing and executing actionable client-focused marketing programs? Do you feel the urge to take ownership of your work and deliver at highest standards? Are you built for a marathon rather than a sprint? Then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Marketing Manager, you will plan, develop and execute various marketing campaigns that supports Techwave’s regional business. You will serve as a trusted marketing advisor to the region head and key stakeholders. Be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans for best-in-class marketing operations as well as oversight for marketing campaign execution.
In addition, as a Marketing Manager, you will build specific programs, utilizing innovative, go-to-market tools and approaches, to bring the full capabilities of the firm to bear with maximize reach and impact to the market.
- Develop actionable outcome-oriented marketing plans for each quarter
- Marketing plan should include tactical marketing calendar with details on all planned activities
- Focus should be on creating Techwave brand awareness, lead generation and sales enablement
* Stakeholder Management:
- Hold frequent meetings with the region head and other stakeholders to be in line with their vision for the region
- Create a communication plan to keep the stakeholders informed about various marketing activities for the region
Find relevant expos, conferences, tradeshows, other events for participation o Find speaking opportunities, award nomination opportunities and do the needful
- Marketing Database:
Building the marketing contact database by research and by working with vendors.
* Digital Marketing:
- Work with internal team members to develop and execute SEO strategy for the region
- Plan and execute PPC/Display/Re-Marketing campaigns
* Content Marketing:
- Get all required marketing collaterals prepared for various services in the region
- Plan and create innovative content like infographics, videos, etc.
- Create and share one newsletter per month to keep region heads and stakeholders informed
* Event Management:
Plan and project manage events, end-to-end right from identifying event opportunities, budgeting, approvals, getting the booth designs, collaterals, promoting the event participation, etc.
Measure all marketing activities against key performance indicators
Analyse historical campaign data to improve future campaigns
- At least 3 years experience in running marketing campaigns for Engineering Services at a mid-sized IT services/engineering company
- Should have worked for the NA regional marketing efforts
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Ability to co-create content in association with content writers internally and externally
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with a sense of calm
- Attitude to get things done as planned no matter the challenges faced
For a person to be successful in this role:
- Hands-on in all aspects of digital marketing
- Good project management skills
- Should be a people’s person
- Takes complete ownership
Our client is a pet-care focused digital aggregator across various categories such as food, accessories, toys and grooming essentials. Their focus segment is the rapidly increasing community of pet parents. They offer expert-led online pet care consultation, training and healthcare services and products for dogs and cats, covering the lifecycle of a pet acting as a one stop shop. It is headquartered in Bangalore and was co-founded by startup veterans of whom 2 are IIM-Lucknow alumni and one is a Chartered Accountant. Our venture capital-backed client is funded by tier 1 investors and has raised approx. $3.5 mn in funding.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns, across all the digital platforms like Facebook, Google, Affiliates and Partnerships, etc.
What you will do:
- Owning growth metrics of social media channels - engagement rate, follower growth etc.,
- Ensuring consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all platforms.
- Building and leveraging locally and cultural moments to make company’s brand relevant to Indian audiences
- Collaborating and maintaining close relationships with cross-functional teams ( content, design, business, customer experience) to maximize the impact of social media efforts by ensuring alignment in communications across channels
- Being responsible for overall content management - scheduling and managing content calendars
- Finding new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and affinity for the Company
- Analyzing and reporting social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 4+ years of work experience in Social Media Marketing
- Ability to articulate ideas and key objectives
- Stakeholder and agency management is a must
- Experience in presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- Should be social media savvy and up- to date with the latest trends
It also helps startups to plan, build, and market their products (and also raise money in the process). Our team comprises people who co-founded a Venture Studio that worked on 5 startups in parallel across the business lifecycle from strategic planning to identifying and hiring co-founders, fundraising, product conceptualization and development, product marketing, milestone tracking, and investor reporting.
We work with most ventures in three specific areas:
- Business and Investment Planning involving strategic and team plans, financial projections, investment preparation (identification, introduction, decks and prep) Product Conceptualization, Design and delivery involving product strategy and roadmaps, information and tech architecture, wireframing and design
- Go-to-market planning and execution involving creation of marketing plans, design of brand and sales collateral, digital marketing and content marketing.
- The obvious benefit is access to virtual CXOs on day-zero without spending time on recruitment resulting in faster product development cycles and go-to-market plans.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing fundamentals and hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other popular platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices for lead generation and performance marketing
- Excellent written communication and keyword research capabilities
- Should be able to prepare and manage a digital marketing plan and budget
- Oversee social media accounts and have hands-on experience with online reputation management tools
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and other analytical tools and have an understanding of webpage fundamentals and performance metrics
- Job Specifications:-
- Day-to-day liaison with internal team on campaign developments
- Develops comprehensive agendas for weekly planning/status meetings
- Set up and provide support on 3-5 search projects of various sizes
- Exposure in social media traffic acquisition
- Exposure of managing vernaculars sites (+experience in Facebook/Social Media and Twitter)
- Perform keyword research and basic to advanced analysis
- Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices
- Responsible for complete SEO process (on & off page optimization)
- Analyze and increase the website traffic through organic search listing
- Analyzing and generating website traffic reports
- Format and prepare search reports for every vertical. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text t