We are looking for a Smart Product Marketer Intern or Consultant who can own the marketing responsibilities for our software products.
1. Marketing skills
- Drafting Marketing Plans,
- Growth Hacking
- A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content Creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
- Content for Website
- App Store
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take the product to new heights to increase our revenue.
- Understanding the competitors, market, user problems, customer requirements, market trends.
- Collect and analyze data and create reports to help assess the right moves to capture the target market.
- Assist the assigned Manager and the team.
Brainstorm ideas with the team for planning the right strategy for the Product.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Planning, briefing, development & implementation of digital marketing strategy / campaigns across digital media
- Understanding how to use all research and lead generation tools available including Internet sources such as social and business media
- Developing a digital marketing resource with combined skill sets across all areas of digital including SEO, content production, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing, online PR, quality link building, social media advertising, social media campaigns and conversion optimisation
- Linkedin Marketing / Social selling / Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- Content creation & Posting
- Getting Reviews & Ratings in Key Websites
- Analysis and presentation of digital marketing results
- Achieve effective web-based marketing that allows the business to generate & sell leads
- Deliver campaigns on time and to a high standard
- Improve performance through reporting & analytics
- A clear understanding and hands on experience of digital marketing channels, techniques & tools including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliates & Google Analytics
- Understanding of customer segmentation
-Experience working with external agencies and managing the creative process through from briefing to implementation
-Experience managing websites within WordPress with a knowledge of HTML
Develop integrated digital media strategies
Prepare and deliver presentations
Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
Create and manage digital campaign budgets
Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
Track digital campaign performance
Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Organizational and time management skills.
Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
As a Growth Engineer on the Marketing team in The Solar Labs, you will create, deploy, maintain and improve the digital marketing foundation of the whole marketing team, enabling us to efficiently test ideas, scale our marketing initiatives across geographies. Ideally we’re looking for a full-stack marketing individual with some technical chops who enjoy solving chores through automation, tends to operate autonomously and has a continuous improvement mindset with a high agency bias.
What You Will Do
- Establish, manage, and oversee The Solar Labs integrated marketing plan to support corporate and product marketing initiatives
- Create personas based on marketing insights and user research that will help drive adoption and continued engagement
- Recommend, create and implement marketing content and thought leadership including e-books, case studies, web content, video assets like webinars & interview, audio assets like podcasts, digital marketing campaigns, and press releases
- Direct and manage The Solar Labs earned and owned media and digital assets including website, social media, and communications calendar
- Develop, execute and manage lead gen campaigns to support corporate and product marketing plans
- Identify and manage external resources as needed to increase capacity and volume
- Build and manage strategic media relations with key external agencies
- Create, track and optimize digital marketing strategies, including Account Based Marketing;
- Lead and oversee internal and external corporate marketing initiatives
- Develop and manage marketing dashboard to track and report performance metrics
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work
- Engage and actively participate into the current team processes and methodologies
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Discuss technical solutions with peers and provide innovative new ideas to solutions
- Analyze trends, blog performance, and SEO data to identify high-impact content topics
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns.
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporate these in future projects, staying ahead of the market, and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist
What You Bring
- Relevant experience on similar roles, managing digital brand initiatives within multiple teams
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving and dynamic business environment
- Deep understanding and command of marketing/brand strategy, development, and execution in dynamic B2B and B2B2C environments
- Passion for innovative thinking and action to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Ability to plan and execute multiple targeted marketing strategies to establish core value proposition with a focus on lead generation and sales acceleration
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving; copywriting experience
- Ability to effectively collaborate across the marketing team and organization with key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Working knowledge of: SaaS tools like Canva; Adobe Creative Suite; keyword research tools etc.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools: HubSpot and CRM like Salesforce etc. a plus
- Experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns and HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes
1. You will be responsible for accelerating the growth (Reach, Activation, Engagement, Retention and Revenue) through the use of metrics and game-changing marketing strategies and technologies.
2. You will be evaluating platform traffic, customer usage, and other data to better understand customer engagement and conversion rates.
3. Analyse large sets of user data to identify user cohorts that convert well and collaborate with the performance marketing team to acquire more of these users
4. You will specialize in creating content, developing new growth programs, testing, and executing these programs.
5. You will be experimenting aggressively with copy, visuals, messaging to each user segment and scaling what works.
6. Conduct primary user research to understand blockers in the product flow to conversion, as well as get feedback on messaging, value propositions and visuals.
7. You will manage communication across our community groups such as (FB, Instagram, Sharechat, Telegram and Twitter) which includes posting, replying to comments, and answering queries.
8. You will identify opportunities for and carve out ownership for unique content.
9. You will partner with Product and Content teams to define an appropriate narrative that will accompany Lamamia as it is presented to various audiences.
10. You will be collaborating with other teams (Marketing, Sales and Product) in order to develop user journeys to implement effective marketing campaigns.
11. Together with the teams, you will create new work processes and constantly utilize technology to enrich Lamamia’s relationships with the users.
REQUIRED MARKETING SKILLS and TOOLS:
1. Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, CleverTap, etc.)
2. Marketing Tools (Branch, Moengage, Webengage, marketo, customer.io and Ad Managers of Facebook, Instagram, Sharechat, Youtube, Google, etc.)
3. Community Building & Management (Messaging, Texting, Posting, emailing, etc.)
4. Copy writing, Content Creation, User Research, A/B testing, Brand building, PR.
5. Collaboration, Partnership, Teaming up
6. Customer Obsession, Growth mindset, Learning attitude
7. Leadership Traits (Empathy, Self-motivated, Goal-oriented, Biased-To-Action, Taking ownership)
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE and EXPOSURE:
1. Managing B2C go-to-market campaigns, preferably within an Ed-Tech company.
3. Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights.
4. Excellent communication skills in order to interface with customers and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment.
5. Experience in market research and A/B testing.
6. Startup mentality where you’re ready to hustle in getting things done and take up different tasks when appropriate.
7. At least 1 year in a performance / growth / acquisition marketing role is a must. Previous experience in a product led company is a plus
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create 360° digital campaigns and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners as and when needed.
• Evaluates emerging technologies and trends of social media and other digital platforms.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer focused
• Able to develop budgets
JOB DESCRIPTION – SEO ANALYST
We’ve been reinventing the meaning of digital marketing or rather, advertising in a digital era since 2015. With over 5 years of cumulative marketing experience at the heart of the organization, we enable our clients to grow and meet their business objectives. Our sweet combination of technology, creative communication, and a thought-through execution strategy bolster the marketing vertical in your business center, so that you may focus on the next important item on your list. Let us help you build a recipe for success.
Know more about us:
Check our website www.digichefs.com
Watch our journey so far Play Showreel - A 180 sec. Sneak Peek
Why Join Digichefs
We are a boutique Digital Marketing Company focused on performance led to creative campaigns.
A tight team of 40 makes us an ideal fit for any brand looking for a partner who can support their marketing setup or accelerate them in their growth stage.
With efficient internal processes & subject expertise in digital, we forge as your extended marketing partner.
Direct access to the founders & the core team, flexibility & agility when situations demand so, clean reporting and transparency at every stage, while completely maintaining the security of your confidential data, are some reasons why our clients love us!
We were featured by:
Digital Agency Network - https://digitalagencynetwork.com/agencies/mumbai/
Learning Catalyst - https://learningcatalyst.in/top-10-digital-marketing-agencies-mumbai/
Social Somasa - https://www.socialsamosa.com/2020/03/agency-feature-digichefs/
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives
- Optimize keywords in existing content and uncover new opportunities for addition of keywords
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Client interactions and monthly meetings to discuss SEO strategies
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Monitor and administer Google Analytics dashboards and point out key areas of importance in accordance of client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
Technical know-how required: WordPress, Canva or any other design tool, Any CRM preferably Zoho, Mailchimp or any other email marketing software, All Google tools(AdWords, analytics, console, tag manager)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Brainstorming creative ideas for marketing campaigns
Understand Annual OKRs and drive marketing initiatives in a creative and optimum manner
Undertake sales enablement along with external stakeholders and sales team
Define and run Marketing automation with CRM
Set up GTM Campaigns in lines with the brand positioning of QDC
Run inbound and outbound campaigns in order to achieve high MQLs and conversions
Demonstrate high expertise in various areas: content development and optimization, social media, email marketing, etc
Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
Work closely with sales team to implement and execute campaigns and achieve results
Cooperate and work in sync with other departments to achieve MQL Targets
Work with external agencies like developers and designers
If you are someone fast paced who can handle all the above responsibilities and be a torch bearer in the marketing department at QDC, apply for this role now!
In return, we can promise you innumerous growth and a highly flexible work environment.
Skills required: Attention to detail, Leadership, Content Writing, Graphic Designing, Data Analysis and Reporting
Experience required: More than 6 months of experience
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
Social Media Handling, Marketing & PR (which all platforms)