We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer with experience building Salesforce AppExchange apps to lead the development of Salesforce connectors for our marketing technology products.
What would you do?
· Collaborate with stakeholders in establishing application requirements, determining features, creating customer-friendly solutions, and determining support needs and performance requirements.
· Plan, design, develop, test, and deploy software to satisfy these requirements.
· Work according to the agile programming application development methodology adhered to including test-first, iterative development, and continuous re-prioritization.
· Support the maintenance of our hosted technology solutions.
· Work with other team members in accomplishing group objectives and participating in code reviews.
· Ensure timely and robust implementation of the company’s development plans.
· Ensure that all relevant parties are kept up to date on progress of projects and give feedback on an ongoing basis.
· Contribute to the review, selection, and adoption of proprietary tools and technologies.
· Use specialist knowledge and experience of information technology to provide technical advice and vision.
The following skills are needed for this role.
· 3+ years’ experience in web application design and development
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
· Strong background in Java development
· Experience working with databases and/or CRM systems.
· Experience with, or willingness to learn the Salesforce platform
Secondary Skills (nice to have)
· Experience with Salesforce APEX, VisualForce, SOQL, etc.
· Experience building and maintaining Salesforce AppExchange apps.
· AWS ecosystem and tools, developing for serverless environments.
· Thrives collaborating in a team environment with a diverse range of people.
· Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience.
· Able to have a change of mind, and able to change the minds of others.
· Writes clearly and concisely.
· Capable of working without a company office, with a fully remote team.
· Possesses a good work ethic; a self-starter with a desire to grow.
· Always looking for better ways to get the job done.
Job code: CSAW0002
● Spring and Spring boot
● Webservice knowledge (REST)
● Knowledge of any Database Management System (preferred would be Oracle
● Design patterns, architecture, and code review techniques
Nice to have.
● ZK framework
● Understand the current system and services quickly and start contributing to the development, improvements and supporting new designs.
● Work with Engineering and Dev teams on current technical and conceptual challenges.
● Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
● Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
● Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
● Take the lead on projects, as needed.
● Minimum 5+ years of overall software development experience is essential. Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert level experience with business and technical applications.
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
● Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, Kafka, Spring Boot.
● Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
● Good to have experience in Identity Access Management Platforms like Keycloak.
● Experience with database like Postgres, Elastic search, MongoDB.
● Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis
● Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
● Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
● Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Java/Kotlin Job Description
- Be a part of Agile development team, working on a common mission to deliver business value through iterative software development lifecycle.
- Develop reusable and maintainable software along with Unit testing.
- Participate in code reviews and constantly strive towards maintaining high code quality.
- Be a team player and work towards delivering the individual goal and eventually team goal.
- Be ready to jump into any layer in the tech stack and fix the problem.
- Work extremely cross-functionally across Engineering and Product Management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Overall 1+ years of experience as backend developer using Kotlin/Java, SpringBoot based microservices.
- Proficient in object oriented programming and design patterns..
- Strong data structure and algorithms skills.
- Experience in developing secure, scalable solutions using both Gradle and Maven build tools.
- Good experiences with relational databases(PostgreSQL) and Schema design is desired..
- Experience in writing unit testing using Junit test framework.
- Experience in containerised solutions using Kubernetes with Docker is a plus.
- Experience in Google Looker or lookML is a plus.
- Experience in building serverless applications with AWS cloud services is a plus.
- Experience in developing with interpreter languages like python/ruby is a plus.
- Exposure to async messaging queues(Kafka/Apache Pulsar) is a plus
- Experience with Datadog, New Relic or similar application monitoring software is a plus
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency is a plus
- Startup experience is strongly desired.
- You learn quickly, you’re adaptable and versatile.
- Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
About Reflektive's Engineering Team
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Back End to help scale Reflektive to being the market leader for employee performance management. The main question to be answered: Can you help a company scale?
Reflektive has major initiatives to tackle in the next year. Initiatives range from internal scaling, security, engagement, new verticals, pervasive technologies, research and development, data and analytics, and customer tools. Reflektive’s Senior Software Engineer will contribute in their area of specialization. S/he will help us solve complex design challenges and mature our platform to handle increasing traffic and scale.
You'll join a lean, prolific team where everyone, including you, is active in the product defining and development process (where deploying new features every 2 weeks is common). You'll know the customers we're talking to, and the needs of each one. As a result, you know where your initiative and drive can best make a difference (and be recognized!)
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Java Developers
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code, structure
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate/Java
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience building web services in REST with technologies like Spring Boot, Spring-
WS, spring MVC or JAX-RS
● Should be able to write test cases (unit and functional) to cover most of the code
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Knowledge on Redis, ELK stack or Temporal BPM is a big plus
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage Start-up
● Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
As an SDE - III/IV (Backend), you will solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. In this role, you will ensure that the solutions and processes that we create are of the highest quality. And in doing so, you will champion a seamless app experience for all our users.
If you are confident about solving hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and creating an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, then you might just be our next SDE - III (Backend).
What will you do
- Collaborate with teams to develop and support the smooth 24x7 operation of our service.
- Create prototypes and proofs-of-concept for iterative development.
- Stay updated with emerging tech cultures and implement them in production systems.
- Develop scalable, long-term strategies to aid the company’s 10X growth.
- Ensure content quality and consistency of the brand.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
What you will need
- BTech degree in computer science or related field.
- 4-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Java and web technologies.
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, PHP, etc.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency.
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life cycle
Mandatory Skills: Java, J2ee, spring, hibernate, spring mvc.
Preferred: Restful, microservices, spring boot.
The Solution Architect plays a critical role in the architecture design and development of globally consistent Liquidity and Cash Management solutions and is a key contributor to the overall delivery in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies
- Provides technical leadership and is responsible for developing components of, or the overall systems design.
- Translates complex business problems into sound technical solutions.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends innovative technologies that will enhance the current system.
- Contribute to ongoing architecture governance and reviewing proposed solutions.
- Lead integration of new and existing components with ICG Platforms.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience as Full-Stack Developer and Experience as Architect Desired
- Understanding of integration technologies concepts like Webservices, REST API etc
- Familiar with DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket etc
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Management and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
6+ Experience in Node.js, React Js
excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Healthy team and relationship building skills
- Hands-on experience delivering web applications in the cloud to on-demand production clients
- Experience with MS Sql Server, Mongo DB
- Experience with SSO, SAML, OAuth, JWT for API and Web Session Authentication and Authorization
- Experience with Azure Devops platform will be an added advantage
- Experience with test and/or process automation, source control
- Possess solid debugging process and exhibit technical intuition