- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 2-5 years hands-on experience with Java based open source tech stack
- Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
- Practical experience with MySQL and /or NoSQL databases like Couchbase, DynamoDB, Cassandra
- Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS, RabbitMQ)
- Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
- Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, or Splunk
- Prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Prior experience in transformation to cloud platforms is preferred
- Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
- Experience with building analytics pipeline and analytics DB is a plus
- Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems, strong problem solving skills
Senior Web Backend Developer
It is a US based startup founded in 2018 to build an edge data platform for the autonomous world.Rich data in large volumes is getting collected at the edge (outside a data center) in use cases like autonomous vehicles, smart manufacturing, satellite imagery, smart retail, smart agriculture etc.These datasets are characterized by being unstructured (images/videos), large size (Petabytes per month), distributed (across edge, on-prem and cloud) and form the input for training AI models to get to higher degrees of automation. It is engaged with building products that solve these unique challenges and be at the forefront of this edge data revolution.
The company is backed by prominent VCs and has it’s entire software engineering team based out of India and provides ample opportunities for from-scratch design and development.
This role is an individual contributor role with key responsibilities in developing web server backends for Akridata management plane software that provides a ‘single pane of glass’ for users to manage assets, specify and monitor large volume data pipelines at scale involving 10s of petabytes of data.
This role involves:
- Working with tech leads and the rest of the team on the feature design activities and picking appropriate tools and techniques for implementation.
- Be a hands-on developer able to independently make correct implement choices, follow sound development practices to ensure an enterprise grade application.
- Guide and mentor junior team members.
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science with strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with software development with 3+ years on web backend development.
- A good understanding of backend application interactions with relational databases like MySQL, Postgres etc
- Knowledge of web server development frameworks preferably on Python.
- Enthusiastic to work in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment.
Good to have:
- Hands-on experience with designing database schema and implementing and debugging SQL queries for optimal performance for large datasets
- Experience working with applications deployed on Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with working on a product from early stages of it’s development typically in a startup environment.
Position : Backend Developer – SDE3 : Java/Nodejs
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
● Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different modules/features of the services
● Design, develop, deploy and support web applications.
● Bring in industry best practices
● Discover opportunities for performance improvements
● Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
● Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
● Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application development team
● Build applications based on micro-services architecture
● Overall 5+ years of experience in Backend development (Java or Nodejs).
● B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs, IIITs or equivalent)
● Strong object oriented design skills & knowledge of design patterns
● Experience in working with data platform & data lake pipeline building is preferred.
● Experience designing & developing distributed systems involving multiple web services, databases (both SQL and NoSQL), caches, queues, etc. taking into consideration scalability, availability, fault tolerance, consistency, etc. of the overall system
● Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews, Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc
About the Company :
- ALLY - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM - BLOCKCHAIN POWERED
- The-Ally (Ally), derived from - Theatrically', is India's 1st Indigenous open platform for Creators/Producers/Filmmakers with an audacious goal to enable every filmmaker to launch their film globally and monetize thru Pay-Per-View. Ally is India's first Transparent & Trusted film distribution & real-time verification. We are located in Bangalore
Ally SoftwareLLP is recruiting Python Developers.
Experience : Required immediate joiners with 2-5 years of experience in python development.
- This candidate will help us build a leading system for the entertainment economy. If you are passionate about experiments and research and have super interest in coding and doing new stuff, we are looking for you to be part of the growing team and a unique concept.
- We are primarily looking for good Python/Django mid-level developers. You should necessarily have 2 +yrs of experience in python development, preferably in a startup.
Just to define, you should have some of the following skills :
- Web apps development experience in Python/Django
- Knowledge of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Experience in Django Rest Framework
- Understand models, views, and templates
- Should be able to create APIs
- Virtualization : AWS, VirtualBox, Docker.
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
Familiar with push notifications service and socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Worked on product development
What is the role?
You will be focusing on development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database. With your expertise in Node.js and as a full stack developer you will be managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules
- Mentors/coaches engineers and provide technical leadership
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of strong design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products
- Strong understanding of DevOps tasks, CI/CD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have keen eye to detail
- Displayed effectiveness in being a team player, have a proven track record of performance
- Enjoys working on challenging assignments and is result oriented
- Self-starter, self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Agile and display flexibility in swiftly adapting to change in work requirement
Strong proficiency in –
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- NoSQL and RDBMS systems
- Push-pull systems like Kafka, Redis
- Data structures & algorithms skills
Good to have experience –
- Programming languages like Python, Golang, ReactJs
Be familiar with –
- Designing highly available solutions, fault-tolerant systems, microservices architecture, REST APIs for on-premises, cloud (Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure), or hybrid infrastructure.
- Modern container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS etc
- Open source software, frameworks, and broader cutting-edge technologies
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. This role will help you learn what and how ledgers work in a high volume traffic system. Will learn microservice for a high availability system. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
in an architectural role.
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge
● Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive
adoption within the extended technology team
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s),
platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering
process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond
● Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS,
message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra,
Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as
Docker and Kubernetes etc.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right
trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
1. Ability to read the documentation and perform 3rd party API integrations
2. Experience with Postgres and Redis
3. Experience with AWS - EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, etc
4. Experience with Python
1. Experience with Django
a. Django Web
b. Django REST
c. Django Channels
d. Django Celery (Queues and Brokers)
2. Experience creating a dashboard with login, user profiles, roles and permissions, reports
3. Experience with Facebook and Twitter OAuth
4. Experience with handling database migrations
1. Basic understanding of NLP - intents and entities
2. Strong understanding of dialogue management and conversation flow
3. Integrations with Facebook and Twitter APIs.
4. Creating and managing Facebook and Twitter apps
5. Understanding of webhooks and REST APIs.