KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and recognized by Glassdoor as a "Best Place to Work" in 2019.We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving. Together, we laugh hard, snack harder and work together to drive innovation at the intersection of tech and transportation.
About the Role:
As one of our first mobile engineers in Bangalore, this is a great opportunity to make a significant impact in designing and building our new KeepTruckin Fleet Manager iOS app and as well as grow by working directly with experienced technology professionals with backgrounds from Silicon Valley companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook and Uber (to name a few). Your expertise will be contributed to defining our architecture for the new app and the underlying data sharing framework with our existing Driver app based on personas. We are looking for candidates who have a familiarity with Objective-C and Swift, and a good understanding of system architectures (mvc, mvvm, redux) and a forward thinking mindset aimed at high readability (declarative) code, as well as identifying problems or bottlenecks before they become issues.
Develop from scratch our new iOS KeepTruckin Fleet Manager AppWork with product team to refine feature specsWork with cross functional teams like IoT, Embedded, Data Science/ML, Computer Vision & Motion teams to create fluid user experiences with interactive visualization for a multitude of data from these different teamsCommunicate with backend engineers about API requirements or refinementsMentor junior engineers and help them growHelp support team to diagnose user problemsAnalyze our user's data to identify bugsBe able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
5+ years of experience working on iOS appsProficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatic view layouts and transitionsAn understanding of Apple UI/UX and application design paradigmsAn appreciation and understanding of automated app testingKnowledge or interest in commercial vehicles/trucking is a plus!
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here. ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xs7GivrHCj05XC6-mn6MsRGG3V5AcgZ5/view?usp=sharing )
About KeepTruckin Inc
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020
- Design, Architect, Develop and maintain existing and new iOS applications.
- Collaborate with a team of users and developers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality.
- Complete Analysis, design, development, modification & implementation of computer applications throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- To ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the App.
- 2-5 years of experience of iOS development experience with Objective-C or Swift.
- Mastery of Objective-C, Cocoa & the iPhone SDK.
- Experience and Knowledge of mobile platform architecture limitations with the Expertise to overcome those technical challenges.
- Experience utilizing networking protocols in Mobile Application Development.
- Experience in SVN / GIT code repositories.
- Experience on Web Service Integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- 2-5 years of experience into iOS Development.
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and lead other talented developers and designers.
- Good communication skills.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
Note: If you are willing to apply on the above post, kindly add your live projects App Store links in the resume.
Proficient with Swift, Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
Good knowledge in UI & Unit testing.
Good Knowledge on XC test.
Good understanding and knowledge in OOPS concepts
Good knowledge in Protocol oriented programming
Good knowledge in SOLID Principles
Deep understanding of MVVM design pattern
Good Knowledge in RXswift Framework
Knowledge in Test Driven Development
Knowledge in continuous integration and continuous development
* 2 to 3 yr experience in iOS application development
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
different screen sizes
3. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
4. Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
6. Must have worked on integrating oAuth/JWT
7. Must have worked with Git
8. Understanding of SDLC process
9. Good to have knowledge of Jira
1. Writing clean and efficient native Android applications
2. Consuming web services/APIs for Android platform
3. Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
4. Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application
5. Integrating new features into the platform
6. Integrating payment gateways
7. Looking into any bug fixes post go live
8. Helping the junior developers
Krafty Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, young-minded mobile application developer who take pride in the work they do.
Krafty Solutions is a product design and development studio where you will learn a lot in your field by working in a very friendly environment. An opportunity will be given based on your preference.
If you're the guy who has a strong bias for making things happen, always wears a smile on your face, with a proactive attitude then we would like to meet you. You will work closely with your team leader who will help you to learn new things as well as resolve your doubts. If you're interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Java and Android SDK.
- Experience in RESTful, JSON and XML parsing, SQLite, Push Notification, Payment Gateway Integration, In app Purchase
- Experience of integrating third-party libraries.
- Hands on with Kotlin, Android-KTX libraries and Unit testing (Junit, Espresso, Mockito, Firebase Test-case)
- Hand on experience on Android UI Development (Material Design Component), multiple device resolution support, landscape and tablet support, multi-language & RTL support in layout.
- Understanding of App Lifecycle, Activity, Fragment, Background Service, Broadcast, Gradle, Memory management, Threading etc.
- Understanding of architecture design patterns like MVP and/or MVVM
- Android jetpack component(Room, DataBinding, LifeCycle, LiveData, Navigation, Paging, ViewModel, WorkManager)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. GIT)
- Data binding library, constraint layout, RxJava concepts,
- Experience with publishing app on Google Play Console and managing the app lifecycle
- GraphQL knowledge is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall responsibility and accountability for Android App
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned.
- Overall App Design - code, performance, security, size
- Deliver new features, execute on the roadmap and plan for the future.
- Convert app requirements into actionable and tangible items for all stakeholders
- Release planning and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, backend, frontend, ui/ux etc)
- Proactive ANR, other crash fixes etc
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development/performance etc
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA
- Kotlin, Java, RxKotlin, RxJava, Android SDK, Android Studio, Git Required
- Education - B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MSc IT degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience - 3-6 yrs
- Great Company Culture - A relaxed, friendly and positive company culture with a dynamic young team
- Work-Life Balance - Genuine work/life balance served at Krafty.
- A Well Earned Rest - You will get 11 paid public holidays as well as 12 paid leaves. So, a total of 23 HOLIDAYS
- Flexible working hours - Reaching late at the office would never be an issue for you. Fully remote culture
- Weekends Off - Saturday & Sunday Fixed Off
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As an iOS develop, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class iOS applications developed in Swift.
You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact for users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain iOS applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities
- Collaborate with other team members including the web development team and design team
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- Three or more years of iOS development experience
- A proven track record showing proficiency in iOS development
- Understanding of core iOS development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, user interface layout and customization, and components such as UICollectionView
- Proficiency in Swift, Xcode and the entire iOS development tool chain
- Critical thinkers that are able to analyze and break down problems into manageable components
- Knowledge and experience with iOS architectural patterns: MVC, MVVM, MVP
- Strong attention to detail
- You must be able to communicate and work well with others
- Proficiency in Objective-C, C, C++
- Experience with Android and/or React Native and/or Flutter is an advantage for this position
- Experience with version control systems (we use Git)
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
- Hands on experience in native iOS development for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in React, React Native, Redux, ES7, Axios, ECMAScript (OOJS) and JSX, Native bridging & HTML5.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Hands-on Redux/Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid apps is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time