About RaRa Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
- Build and maintain CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Designing and managing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant infrastructure & networking that forms the backbone of distributed systems at RaRa Delivery.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and help build a culture of camaraderie.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Excellent bash, and scripting fundamentals and hands-on with scripting in programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Good understanding of distributed system fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot issues in a larger distributed infrastructure
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing, and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers (Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment, container technologies. e.g. Docker, Infrastructure As Code such as Terraform, K8s administration at large scale.
- Have worked on production distributed systems and have an understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, CI/CD.
About RaRa Now
RaRa Now revolutionizing Instant and Same-day delivery through tech-innovation for the safest, fastest, and most affordable delivery service.
Expert troubleshooting skills.
Expertise in designing highly secure cloud services and cloud infrastructure using AWS
(EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, Route53)
Experience with DevOps tools including Docker, Ansible, Terraform.
• Experience with monitoring tools such as DataDog, Splunk.
Experience building and maintaining large scale infrastructure in AWS including
experience leveraging one or more coding languages for automation.
Experience providing 24X7 on call production support.
Understanding of best practices, industry standards and repeatable, supportable
Knowledge and working experience of container-based deployments such as Docker,
Terraform, AWS ECS.
of TCP/IP, DNS, Certs & Networking Concepts.
Knowledge and working experience of the CI/CD development pipeline and experience
of the CI/CD maturity model. (Jenkins)
Knowledge and working experience
Strong core Linux OS skills, shell scripting, python scripting.
Working experience of modern engineering operations duties, including providing the
necessary tools and infrastructure to support high performance Dev and QA teams.
Database, MySQL administration skills is a plus.
Prior work in high load and high-traffic infrastructure is a plus.
Clear vision of and commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
Candidates for the AWS/ Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification should have subject matter expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including aspects like compute, network, storage, and security. Candidates should have intermediate-level skills for administering AWS/Azure. Candidates should understand AWS/Azure development and DevOps processes.
Responsibilities for this role include advising stakeholders and translating business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
An AWS/Azure Solution Architect partners with cloud administrators, cloud DBAs, and clients to implement solutions.
A candidate for this certification should have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance–this role should manage how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. In addition, this role should have expert-level skills in AWS/Azure administration and have experience withAWS/ Azure development and DevOps processes.
A solution architect’s responsibilities directly derive from processes in practice:
- Analyzing the technology environment
- Analyzing enterprise specifics
- Analyzing and documenting requirements
- Setting the collaboration framework
- Creating a solution prototype
- Participating in technology selection
- Controlling solution development
- Supporting project management
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data platforms at Petabyte scale. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies including Asia's largest telecom company, a unicorn fintech startup of India, and many more. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Solutions team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
We are building software that can provide insights into companies' data operations and allows them to focus on delivering data reliably with speed and effectiveness. Join us in building an industry-leading data observability platform that focuses on ensuring data reliability from every spectrum (compute, data and pipeline) of a cloud or on-premise data platform.
This role will support the customer implementation of a data quality and reliability product. The candidate is expected to install the product in the client environment, manage proof of concepts with prospects, and become a product expert and troubleshoot post installation, production issues. The role will have significant interaction with the client data engineering team and the candidate is expected to have good communication skills.
- 6-7 years experience providing engineering support to data domain/pipelines/data engineers.
- Experience in troubleshooting data issues, analyzing end to end data pipelines and in working with users in resolving issues
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience working with technologies like S3, Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Databricks/Hadoop/Kafka experience preferred but not required
- Responsible for the entire infrastructure including Production (both bare metal and AWS).
- Manage and maintain the production systems and operations including SysAdmin, DB activities.
- Improve tools and processes, automate manual efforts, and maintain the health of the system.
- Champion best practices, CI-CD, Metrics Driven Development
- Optimise the company's computing architecture
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Maintain security of the system
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- 7+ years of experience into DevOps/Technical Operations
- Extensive experience in operating scripting language like shell, python, etc
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for SaaS applications using tools such as Jenkins
- Hands on experience in using configuration management tools such as Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, etc
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VMs, Containers utilizing tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc
- Hands on experience in building, designing and maintaining cloud-based applications with AWS, Azure,GCP, etc
- Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Knowledge of security/ethical hacking
- Have experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, LogStash
- Have experience with Cassandra, Hadoop, or Spark
- Have experience with Mongo, Hive
● A minimum of 1 year of development, system design or engineering experience ●
Excellent social, communication, and technical skills
● In-depth knowledge of Linux systems
● Development experience in at least two of the following languages: Php, Go, Python,
● In depth knowledge of web servers (Apache, NgNix preferred)
● Strong in using DevOps tools - Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, ELK
● Knowledge to use APM tools, NewRelic is preferred
● Ability to learn quickly, master our existing systems and identify areas of improvement
● Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in the engineering work of their team ● Tried
and Tested Real-world Cloud Computing experience - AWS/ GCP/ Azure ● Strong
Understanding of Resilient Systems design
● Experience in Network Design and Management
- As a DevOps Engineer, you need to have strong experience in CI/CD pipelines.
- Setup development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments (Mobile, Web API’s & AIML)
Required skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer and strong working knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD using Git, BitBucket, CodeCommit, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Strong knowledge in Linux-based infrastructures and AWS/Azure/GCP environment
- Working knowledge on AWS (IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, etc)
- Experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Experience on Android source(AOSP) clone, build, and automation ecosystems
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Groovy, Bash, etc
- Familiar with Android ROM development and build process
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech
to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering,
AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We
are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with
over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
1. Best practices are overrated
○ Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
2. Honesty and Transparency
○ We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
3. Client Partnership
○ Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
○ And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by
1. Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to
2. Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As
that’s what life's about.
3. Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and
forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
4. Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the
street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and
makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
5. Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
6. Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
7. Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
1. Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would
‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did
the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
2. Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on
vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations
across other geographies.
3. Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak,
people feel the need to listen.
4. Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can
attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions
to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from
one public cloud to the other.
1. Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best
practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution
visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
2. Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs
3. Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build
hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
4. Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project
deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
5. Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met;
deliver quality results.
6. Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
7. Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
8. Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access
management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas.
● Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing
interest and credibility
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a
willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organised and efficient.
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you
otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's
degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from
12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some
manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
2. To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the
new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives
those fancy degrees!
3. 1 - 5 years of experience with at least 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in Cloud
Computing (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise
4. Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
5. Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platf
- Works independently without any supervision
- Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience in deploying highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- As a component owner, where the component impacts across multiple platforms (5-10-member team), work with customers to obtain their requirements and deliver the end-to-end project.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer. Experience with the Golang cycle is a plus
- At least one End to End CI/CD Implementation experience
- Excellent Problem Solving and Debugging skills in DevOps area· Good understanding of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands-on Build/Package tool experience· Experience with AWS services Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, HashiCorp Nomad)
- Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
- Experience with key-value stores and service discovery mechanisms (e.g. Redis, HashiCorp Consul, etc)
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.
Mandatory Skills Sets
- Excellent problem-solving skills in technical challenges
- Deep knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS Preferred)
- Understanding of Latest cloud computing technologies
- Experience in architecting solutions based on knowledge of infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches
- Complete hands-on with ability to grasp evolving technologies and coding languages
- Excellent communication skills which would involve customer facing role
- Design thinking
- Customer facing skills and strong technical capabilities to review the teams work as well as guide the team
- Experience working/building/contributing to proposals for architecture, estimations
Preferred Skills Sets
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers.
- Person must have performed Application Architect Role for 3+ years
- AWS platform specific experience a bonus.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.