We are hiring for #Devops Engineer for a reputed #MNC
Total exp- 6+Years
Minimum 3-4 years hands-on experience in #Kubernetes and #Docker
Proficiency in #AWS Cloud
Good to have Kubernetes admin certification
Responsible for managing Kubernetes cluster
Deploying infrastructure for the project
Build #CICD pipeline
Looking for #Immediate Joiners only
Salary: As per market standards
Mode: #Work from office
- Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
- • Strong AWS knowledge and experience
- • Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- • Experience with IAC tools Terraform
- • Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- • Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- • Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
- • Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
- • Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
- • Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- • Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
- • Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- • Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
e are looking for a DevOps Architect/Engineer with strong technical expertise and decent years of experience to join our IT firm. You will be responsible for facilitating the development process and operations across our organization. Besides, you should own excellent leadership skills to mentor and guide the team members.
To be successful in this job role, you should be able to streamline all DevOps practices. You should be able to review technical operations and automate the process using the right tools and techniques.
Your knowledge of the latest industry trends will prove beneficial in designing efficient practices. Moreover, you should be able to demonstrate excellent research skills and outstanding problem-solving abilities. If you possess the required skills, knowledge, and experience, then do write to us. We would be happy to meet you.
- Simplifying the development process and operations
- Analyzing any setbacks or shortcomings in the operations
- Developing appropriate DevOps channels
- Setting up a continuous build environment to boost software development
- Designing and delivering efficient and comprehensive best practices
- Reviewing and managing technical operations
- Analyzing and streamlining the existing DevOps practices
- Monitoring and guiding the development team
- Using the right tools and techniques to automate technical processes
- Handling all deployment processes
- Minimizing failures and troubleshooting any technical issues
- Implementing effective DevOps solutions
- Ensuring all systems are secure and scalable
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Previous work experience in the IT industry
- Complete knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Git, Puppet, and Jenkins
- Familiarity with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Basic understanding of cloud-based environments
- Know-how of software development, testing, and configuration methodologies
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to motivate team members
- Highly innovative individual
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to drive the automation process
- Demonstrating multitasking skills
- Familiarity with deployment process and tools
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of any sensitive information
- Willingness to work in a competitive environment
- Candidate should have good Platform experience on Azure with Terraform.
- The devops engineer needs to help developers, create the Pipelines and K8s Deployment Manifests.
- Good to have experience on migrating data from (AWS) to Azure.
- To manage/automate infrastructure automatically using Terraforms. Jenkins is the key CI/CD tool which we uses and it will be used to run these Terraforms.
- VMs to be provisioned on Azure Cloud and managed.
- Good hands on experience of Networking on Cloud is required.
- Ability to setup Database on VM as well as managed DB and Proper set up of cloud hosted microservices needs to be done to communicate with the db services.
- Kubernetes, Storage, KeyValult, Networking(load balancing and routing) and VMs are the key infrastructure expertise which are essential.
- Requirement is to administer Kubernetes cluster end to end. (Application deployment, managing namespaces, load balancing, policy setup, using blue-green/canary deployment models etc).
- The experience in AWS is desirable
- Python experience is optional however Power shell is mandatory
- Know-how on the use of GitHub
4 -6 yrs | Bangalore Office
What you will be doing:
● Someone who likes to work hands-on and be self-directed in a fast-paced environment that
gives you freedom and responsibility.
● Able to see beyond immediate specs, summarise requirements, and architect forward-looking solutions.
● Capable of working in a cross-functional collaborative environment alongside your teammates.
● An advocate for the customer who is passionate about addressing customer pain points.
● Cloud Platform: Experience on Ubuntu/RHEL.
● Work experience on public clouds: AWS (Recommended) and GCP.
● 3 - 6 years of strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix
● 3 - 6 years experience with scripting languages if any (Bash/Python), mandatory.
● Handling security aspects like WAF, firewalls, Image vulnerabilities patching etc.
● Work experience in configuration management (Ansible, Chef), good to have.
Terraform is mandatory.
● Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they becomev problems.
● Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and
multitask as needed.
● Solid team player.
● Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins
Good to have.
● Actively monitoring of the infrastructure.
● Experience in handling microservices and hands on with Docker, Kubernetes. (Minimum 2 years)
● Should have experience in Docker, Kubernetes and its related CI/CD process.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Architecting infrastructure based on team requirements
● Investigate and resolve technical issues.
● Automate tasks to reduce manual interactions to servers.
● Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
● Utilize various open source technologies.
● Use various tools to orchestrate solutions.
● Configure and manage data sources like MySQL,Elasticsearch, Redis.
● Team player and ready to work in shifts if needed.
● Write scripts for automation using Shell, Python, Ansible, Terraform.
● Able to support whenever a team requires DevOps help.
· Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
· Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction
· Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
· Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
· Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
· Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
· Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
· Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
· Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level
· 5+ years of professional experience
· Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation
· Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
· Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
· Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus
· Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus
Designation - DevOps Engineer
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Experience:- 3-5 years.
Package Offered:- Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.7,00,000/- pa.
DevOps Engineer Job Description:-
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer & client experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Work experience on AWS
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
As DevOps Engineer Consultant you will be responsible for Continuous Integration, Continuous Development,
Continuous Delivery with a strong understanding of Business-Driven software integration and delivery approach, you will
be reporting into the Technical Lead.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Ideate and create CI and CD process and documentation for same.
• Ideate and create and Code Maintenance using Visual SVN/Jenkins.
• Design and implement new learning tools or knowledge
• Should be able to research, design Code Maintenance Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Integration Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Development Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Delivery Process from scratch.
• Should be worked on Install Shield for creating Instable.
• In-depth understanding of principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile,
SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
• Experienced in Windows, Linux environment. Good knowledge and understanding of database and application
servers’ administration in a global production environment.
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on Windows and Linux Server Deployment
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on application hosting on Windows IIS
• Experienced in Visual SVN, Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
Mostly with product developed using Dot net technology.
• Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like
Git Bash, GitHub, Git Lab.
• Experience in using MAVEN/ANT/Bamboo as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
• Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect directly.
• Experienced in deploying Database Changes to Oracle, db2, MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
• Having work experience in support of multi-platform like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu.
• Managed multiple environments for both production and non-production where primary objectives included
automation, build out, integration and cost control.
• Expertise in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and production support.
• Good understanding of creating and managing the various development and build platforms and deployment
• Excellent Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Change & Release Management and ITIL process
• Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing,
implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
• Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and strong
commitment to work.
• Documented daily meetings, build reports, release notes and many other day-to-day documentation and status
• Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and analytic and leadership skills with teamwork work
efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
• Enjoy working on all types of planned and unplanned issues/tasks.
• Implementing gitlab CI, gitlab, docker, maven ect.
• Should have knowledge on docker container which can be utilised in deployment process..
• Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and
providing best solutions.
• Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins or (any
other tool), create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
• Troubleshoot build issues, performance and generating metrics on master's performance along with jobs usage.
• Design develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automate the build
and release cycles.
• Coordinate all build and release activities, ensure release processes is well documented, source control
repositories including branching and tagging.
• Maintain product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various
metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
• Maintained and managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. You will collaborate with our customers and/or partners on key engagements and will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, feature comparisons, and execute migration projects.
You will be based in Hyderabad and might have to travel globally to ensure customer success.
- Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
- As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
- Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
- Automate solutions for repeatable problems
- Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate application/database readiness post migration
- Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met
- Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
- Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and AWS services
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
- Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 12+ years of experience in a technical position.
- 4+ years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python.
- Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Leading/Involved in highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software applications.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques.
- High end Troubleshooting and Communication skills.
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway Route53 & S3).
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, Perl)
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet
- Experience in database programming like PL/SQL etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.