Review all job requirements and specifications required for deploying the solution into the production environment.
Perform various unit/tests as per the checklist on deployment steps with help of test cases and maintain documents for the same.
Work with Lead to resolve all issues within the required timeframe and inform for any delays.
Collaborate with the development team to review new programs for implementation activities and manage communication (if required) with different functions to resolve issues and assist implementation leads to manage production deployments.
Document all issues during the deployment phase and document all findings from logs/during actual deployment and share the analysis.
Review and maintain all technical and business documents. Conduct and monitor software implementation lifecycle and assist/make appropriate customization to all software for clients as per the deployment/implementation guide
Train new members on product deployment, issues and identify all issues in processes and provide solutions for the same.
Ensure project tasks as appropriately updated in JIRA / ticket tool for in-progress/done and raise the issues.
Should take self-initiative to learn/understand the technologies i.e. Vertica SQL, Internal Data integration tool (Athena), Pulse Framework, Tableau.
Flexible to work during non-business hours in some exceptional cases (for a few days) required to meet the client time zones.
Experience on Tools and Technologies preferred:
ETL Tools: Talend or Informatica ,Abinitio,Datastage
BI Tools: Tableau or Jaspersoft or Pentaho or Qlikview experience
Database: Experience in Oracle or SS
Methodology: Experience in SDLC and/or Agile Methodology
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have experience in a product-based company.
Desired Skills :
● Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
● Experience with distributed systems and microservices
● Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
● Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
● Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
● A strong sense of ownership
● Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
common man. We are on a mission to deliver institutional-grade financial advice through
technology – no more missed opportunities and no more regrets.
The division has, within a tenure of less than 2 years, built the capability to manage as much as
200 Crores and is now en-route to triple it by the end of this year.
Thrive is therefore fulfilling the company’s vision to use Creativity and innovation to bring simple
solutions to complex problems of the common people.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are inviting extraordinary people to solve ordinary problems, by breaking from routine and
building innovative products for our customers. An ideal candidate will:
● have mastered NodeJS (TypeScript), with at least 5 years of experience
● have good experience building large scale products on a No SQL database (MongoDB
● know about building and scaling a product to handle large volumes of financial data and
transactions using Microservices architecture
● have experience working with and integrating 3rd party applications using RESTful APIs
● have seen the startup journey through business pivots and be willing to partner with the
business teams to drive engineering and product decisions
● have worked with large teams of engineering and product team members
● be able to advise the engineering team and enforce good coding and collaboration
practices making use of Object Oriented Programming, while ensuring the highest code
● constantly strive to optimize the application from an efficiency, scalability and security
perspective and actively own the code reviews for the team
● conform to the agile development framework and own up to quality and reliability of the
● have some exposure to front end technologies like React
● have worked with multiple hosting and service infrastructures including Azure and have
dabbled with the infra using Kubernetes, Docker,Pager Duty, New Relic, Data Dog, etc.
Is this you?
- I am passionate about developing softwareand scripts to maintain complex Systems.
- I have vision and talent to contribute in new emerging areas such as cloud technologies.
- I love logic and solving puzzles.
- I strive working with a diverse, highly skilled team based in the UK and India.
- I am fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Contribute on designing software components to improve reusability and maintainability.
- Develop backend functionalities with high-quality standards with proper unit tests.
- Build templates and platform extension to be reused to improve productivity of our team.
- Document accurately the implemented designs and the produced code.
- Freshers having completed the graduation in 2021 or passing out in 2022, from the Computer stream and having more than passed with 70% marks.
- Experience with JAVA8+.
- Experience with SQL and Databases.
- Knowledge of No SQL Databases
- Knowledge of JSON and REST API endpoints.
- Knowledge of XML and SOAP API endpoints.
- Knowledge of stream programming such as Java Streams.
- Knowledge of automated unit testing and integration testing.
- Knowledge of design patterns and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Identifying the right questions and understand the big picture.
- Constant learningwhich enjoys new challenges.
- Self-Starter with excellent time management skills.
• Excellent work life balance, including flexible working hours within core working hours.
• Actively encouraged in decision making at all levels.
• Assigned mentor for self-development.
• 18 days annual leave.
• Medical Insurance and Provident Fund.
Please note Freshers have to sign a 2 year service aggreement with Onepoint
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies
- Contribute to open source
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- Graduation in any technical stream
- A minimum of (3 to 5 ) years of relevant experience
- Ability to work at all levels of the stack, from Golang/NodeJS+NoSQL/SQL to React/+HTML+CSS+Azure/AWS
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core LoginRadius features, end to end.
- Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability, but also on crafting a beautiful user experience.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product
- Have worked at a product company is a plus
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
Mandatory: 3+ years of solid hands-on experience in C#.NET, MSSSQL (or any other relational database)
Optional: Experience in Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) or any Office based development will be useful.
Mandatory: Strong Logical Reasoning Skills
Basic Knowledge of web server (IIS)
Java Developer Job Description
A Java Developer is a programmer who designs, develops, and manages Java-based applications and software. With most large organizations using Java to implement software systems and backend services, a Java developer is one of the most sought-after jobs today. Read on to explore key concepts like Java Developer roles and responsibilities, Java Developer skills, and what a Java Developer salary looks like.
Java Developer Job Responsibilities
A developer is responsible for several Java-related duties throughout the software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. The developer is required to create user information solutions through the development, implementation, and maintenance of Java-based components and interfaces.
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Design, code, test and manage various applications
Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products
Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
2+ years of experience working with .NET C#
Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
Experience working in an agile development environment
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MongoDB, MySQL, and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Knowledge about AWS Cloud is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science.
1. Back end ownership and implementation of projects in Node.js
2. Strong knowledge of JS and SQL is critical
3. Knowledge and experince of working on RHEL/Ubutnu servers is an additional bonus
4. Experience in writing large modularised projects
5. Production experience in implementing highly scalable microservices
At Gida, you’ll be developing and contributing to different applications and projects. If you’re the person with the right calibre and mindset, you’ll get opportunities to work on diverse projects and learn new skills.
Hybrid work model - work from home with 1-2 days in office
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience in Java, Python.
- Deep understanding of data structures and microservices.
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Interaction with multiple data sources
- Good understanding of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .