We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
1. 2 to 4 years of relevant industry experience
2. Experience in Linear algebra, statistics & Probability skills, such as distributions, Deep Learning, Machine Learning
3. Strong mathematical and statistics background is a must
4. Experience in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, or MxNet
5. Strong industry experience in using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
6. Industry experience in using feature engineering, model performance tuning, and optimizing machine learning models
7. Hands on development experience in Python and packages such as NumPy, Sci-Kit Learn and Matplotlib
8. Experience in model building, hyper
About Dori AI
At Dori, we develop platforms and services that enable artificial intelligence centered application development for mobile edge devices, embedded IoT devices, on-premise servers, and cloud platforms. The company provides a turnkey solution to add intelligence in applications by simplifying model development and deployment.
We have developed an AI-as-a-service platform that provides prebuilt and custom engines to evaluate, deploy, and monitor artificial intelligence systems for consumer and enterprise applications. Application developers can rapidly develop and deploy AI-enabled applications for multiple operating systems, hardware architectures, and cloud infrastructures.
We are a Conversational AI- Product Development company which is located in the USA, Bangalore.
- Independent team member for analyzing requirements, designing, coding, and implementing Conversation AI products.
- Its a product expert work closely with IT Managers and Business Groups to gather requirements and translate those into the required technical solution.
- Drive solution implementation using the Conversational design approach.
- Develop, deploy and maintain customized extensions to the Avaamo platform-specific to customer requirements.
- Conduct training and technical guidance sessions for partner and customer development teams.
- Evaluating reported defects and the correction of prioritized defects.
- Travel onsite to customer locations for close support.
- Document how to's and implement best practices for Avaamo product solutions.
- Experience of creating and consuming REST APIs and SOAP services.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Web Technologies and current web trends.
- Working knowledge of Security in Web applications and services.
- experience in using the NodeJS framework with good understanding of the underlying architecture.
- Experience of deploying web applications on Linux servers in production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Good to haves:
- Full stack experience UI and UX design experience or insights
- Working knowledge of AI, ML and NLP.
- Experience of enterprise systems integration like MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, ServiceNow, MS Active Directory etc.
- Experience of building Single Sign On in web/mobile applications.
- Ability to learn latest technologies and handle small engineering teams.
A Bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, computer science, or a similar field
2+ years industry experience working in a data science role, such as statistics, machine learning,
deep learning, quantitative financial analysis, data engineering or natural language processing
Domain experience in Financial Services (banking, insurance, risk, funds) is preferred
Have and experience and be involved in producing and rapidly delivering minimum viable products,
results focused with ability to prioritize the most impactful deliverables
Strong Applied Statistics capabilities. Including excellent understanding of Machine Learning
techniques and algorithms
Hands on experience preferable in implementing scalable Machine Learning solutions using Python /
Scala / Java on Azure, AWS or Google cloud platform
Experience with storage frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc
Experience in building &deploying unsupervised, semi-supervised, and supervised models and be
knowledgeable in various ML algorithms such as regression models, Tree-based algorithms,
ensemble learning techniques, distance-based ML algorithms etc
Ability to track down complex data quality and data integration issues, evaluate different algorithmic
approaches, and analyse data to solve problems.
Experience in implementing parallel processing and in-memory frameworks such as H2O.ai
With 30B+ medical and pharmacy claims covering 300M+ US patients, Compile Data helps life science companies generate actionable insights across different stages of a drug's lifecycle. Through context driven record-linking and machine-learning algorithms, Compile's platform transforms messy and disparate datasets into an intuitive graph of healthcare providers and all their activities.
- Help build intelligent systems to cleanse and record-link healthcare data from over 200 sources
- Build tools and ML modules to generate insights from hard to analyse healthcare data, and help solve various business needs of large pharma companies
- Mentoring and growing a data science team
- 2-3 years of experience in building ML models, preferably in healthcare
- Worked with NN and ML algorithms, solved problems using panel and transactional data
- Experience working on record-linking problems and NLP approaches towards text normalization and standardization is a huge plus
- Proven experience as an ML Lead, worked in Python or R; with experience in developing big-data ML solutions at scale and integration with production software systems
- Ability to craft context around key business requirements and present ideas in business and user friendly language
- 3+ years experience in practical implementation and deployment of ML based systems preferred.
- BE/B Tech or M Tech (preferred) in CS/Engineering with strong mathematical/statistical background
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills, especially statistical and ML techniques, with familiarity with different supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms
- Implementation experiences and deep knowledge of Classification, Time Series Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Dynamic Programming and Optimisation
- Experience in working on modeling graph structures related to spatiotemporal systems
- Programming skills in Python
- Experience in developing and deploying on cloud (AWS or Google or Azure)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with well-known ML frameworks such as Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow
Bigdata JD :
Data Engineer – SQL, RDBMS, pySpark/Scala, Python, Hive, Hadoop, Unix
Data engineering services required:
- Builddataproducts and processes alongside the core engineering and technology team
- Collaborate with seniordatascientists to curate, wrangle, and prepare data for use in their advanced analytical models
- Integratedatafrom a variety of sources, assuring that they adhere to data quality and accessibility standards
- Modify and improvedataengineering processes to handle ever larger, more complex, and more types of data sources and pipelines
- Use Hadoop architecture and HDFS commands to design and optimizedataqueries at scale
- Evaluate and experiment with noveldataengineering tools and advises information technology leads and partners about new capabilities to determine optimal solutions for particular technical problems or designated use cases
Big data engineering skills:
- Demonstrated ability to perform the engineering necessary to acquire, ingest, cleanse, integrate, and structure massive volumes ofdatafrom multiple sources and systems into enterprise analytics platforms
- Proven ability to design and optimize queries to build scalable, modular, efficientdatapipelines
- Ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructureddata, extracting information and identifying linkages across disparatedata sets
- Proven experience delivering production-readydataengineering solutions, including requirements definition, architecture selection, prototype development, debugging, unit-testing, deployment, support, and maintenance
- Ability to operate with a variety ofdataengineering tools and technologies; vendor agnostic candidates preferred
Domain and industry knowledge:
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work within and across technology teams and business units
- Demonstrates the curiosity, interpersonal abilities, and organizational skills necessary to serve as a consulting partner, includes the ability to uncover, understand, and assess the needs of various business stakeholders
- Experience with problem discovery, solution design, and insight delivery that involves frequent interaction, education, engagement, and evangelism with senior executives
- Ideal candidate will have extensive experience with the creation and delivery of advanced analytics solutions for healthcare payers or insurance companies, including anomaly detection, provider optimization, studies of sources of fraud, waste, and abuse, and analysis of clinical and economic outcomes of treatment and wellness programs involving medical or pharmacy claimsdata, electronic medical recorddata, or other health data
- Experience with healthcare providers, pharma, or life sciences is a plus
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist who is passionate about data and motivated to build large scale machine learning solutions. This person will be contributing to the analytics of data for insight discovery and development of machine learning pipeline to support modelling of terabytes of daily data for various use cases
Typical persona: Data Science Manager / Architect
Experience: 8+ years programming/engineering experience (with at least last 4 years in big data, Data science)
- Hands-on Python: Pandas, Scikit-Learn
- Working knowledge of Kafka
- Able to carry out own tasks and help the team in resolving problems - logical or technical (25% of job)
- Good on analytical & debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
Desired (in order of priorities):
- Go (Strong advantage)
- Airflow (Strong advantage)
- Familiarity & working experience on more than one type of database: relational, object, columnar, graph and other unstructured databases
- Data structures, Algorithms
- Experience with multi-threaded and thread sync concepts
- AWS Sagemaker
- Should have strong experience in Python programming minimum 4 Years
In this role you'll get.
- Being part of core team member for data platform, setup platform foundation while adhering all required quality standards and design patterns
- Write efficient and quality code that can scale
- Adopt Bookr quality standards, recommend process standards and best practices
- Research, learn & adapt new technologies to solve problems & improve existing solutions
- Contribute to engineering excellence backlog
- Identify performance issues
- Effective code and design reviews
- Improve reliability of overall production system by proactively identifying patterns of failure
- Leading and mentoring junior engineers by example
- End-to-end ownership of stories (including design, serviceability, performance, failure handling)
- Strive hard to provide the best experience to anyone using our products
- Conceptualise innovative and elegant solutions to solve challenging big data problems
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
On day one we'll expect you to.
- B. E/B. Tech from a reputed institution
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience and at least a year experience in leading/guiding people
- Expert coding skills in Python/PySpark or Java/Scala
- Deep understanding in Big Data Ecosystem - Hadoop and Spark
- Must have project experience with Spark
- Ability to independently troubleshoot Spark jobs
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Fast learner and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Prefer individuals with high ownership and commitment
- Expert hands on experience with RDBMS
- Fast learner and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Prefer individuals with high ownership and commitment
- Ability to work independently as well as working collaboratively in a team
Added bonuses you have.
- Hands on experience with EMR/Glue/Data bricks
- Hand on experience with Airflow
- Hands on experience with AWS Big Data ecosystem
We are looking for passionate Engineers who are always hungry for challenging problems. We believe in creating opportunistic, yet balanced, work environment for savvy, entrepreneurial tech individuals. We are thriving on remote work with team working across multiple timezones.
- Flexible hours & Remote work - We are a results focused bunch, so we encourage you to work whenever and wherever you feel most creative and focused.
- Unlimited PTOWe want you to feel free to recharge your batteries when you need it!
- Stock Options - Opportunity to participate in Company stock plan
- Flat hierarchy - Team leaders at your fingertips
- BFC(Stands for bureaucracy-free company). We're action oriented and don't bother with dragged-out meetings or pointless admin exercises - we'd rather get our hands dirty!
- Working along side Leaders - You being part of core team, will give you opportunity to directly work with founding and management team