Egadgetportal was founded by a team with deep experience in language services and scaling businesses from small to big, and across multiple disciplines such as client intake, servicing, operations, HR and team scaling and recruitment, marketing and finance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team to help achieve our ambitious online growth goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing online marketing strategies.
As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our founders in all stages of digital marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire best-in-class digital marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various online marketing strategies (e.g. SEO, Google Ads/SEM, social media, email newsletters, etc.). Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. You will also benefit from being an early joiner in the Egadgetportal team and will be offered opportunities to develop your career on a long-term basis.
Support marketing activities in daily tasks
Keep the website content up to date
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. blog posts, social media, newsletters, website content)
Prepare creative assets (using Canva)
Help distribute marketing materials
Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, etc.)
Help organise webinars
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Solid understanding of different marketing techniques (including digital marketing) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CMS, CRM tools, Google Analytics and Google Ads)
Passion for language services, communications, translations and/or interpreting services
Current enrollment in a related Bachelor of Marketing or similar degree
Be part of a small, rapidly growing business.
Flat structure – take responsibility, be your own boss, and help us shape the direction of the business.
Fully remote work environment – work from home!
Be part of a team connecting communities through language
Join us as we drive growth in one of India. most rewarding sectors
Please send your resume, university results and a couple of lines around why you'd be interested in the role before 10 January 2022.
As SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Team Lead, you should have a thorough knowledge of Web Analytics and Webmaster tools. Monitor Search Engine news to stay abreast of algorithmic updates. Develop & execute SEO strategy and project deliverables for clients. Track project quality and team performance every week.
If you can utilize the organizational resources optimally for the business promotion activities, we would like to meet you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Should handle a team of SEO Executives and Sr. Executives.
- Developing a detailed project plan and monitoring progress while delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards.
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the team members, including management of work assignments by them.
- Take the primary responsibility for all the Technical Audits & ensuring that the business website is following all the SEO best practices.
- In-depth SEO technical knowledge (HTML, CSS-on page- off page, JS) also Google Analytics, webmaster tools, back-end SEO and various online tools.
- Communicate team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team.
- Perform and ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work by the team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Gain a detailed understanding of each requirement.
- Remain up to date with industry knowledge.
- Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies.
- Handling team queries, providing them feasible solutions and building healthy relationships thereby achieving high team satisfaction.
- Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers and clients.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Demonstrated SEO experience of at least 4-7 years.
- Experience with Google's Keyword Tool
- Basic HTML Knowledge.
Best place to hide a dead body is page two of Google.
So., We are looking for SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Exp : Minimum 1 yr
Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Proven SEO experience
Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Plan and execute all digital marketing strategy including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and campaign management for Tactic Solutions
• Responsible to generate the inbound lead for our IT services.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Website management using Google Webmaster & Analytics
• SEO, SEM, SMM activities including Blogs and articles
• Preparing detailed strategy reports
• Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
• Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
• Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
• Developing link building strategies
• Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
• Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
• Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
• Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
• Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
• Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
• MARKETING STRATEGY
• DIGITAL MARKETING
• SOCIAL MEDIA
• MARKET RESEARCH
• SOCIAL STUDIES
Website - https://praxinfo.com/
- email designing
- know-how of wikipedia and how to add/edit articles
- Tags Implementation
- keyword research
- back links research & building
- IMDb Page maintenance