Duties of an SEO Content Writer
- Write long-form articles on a variety of crypto-relevant topics that keep our community well-informed and knowledgeable on anything crypto.
- Work with a team of copywriters, editors, and designers to create impactful and on-trend content for the crypto community.
- Perform competitor's content analysis to make sure we do not miss any opportunities.
- Keep abreast with the latest crypto and industry trends, consistently contributing fresh ideas to content creation.
- Manage content calendar and continually optimize content (including blog & academy articles, FAQ articles, and Crypto education but not limited) to drive traffic, engagement and brand promotion.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Excellent creative writing ability, proven with available examples
- Intricate knowledge of Defi, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies
- Knowledgeable in SEO and popular CMS (WordPress)
- We're looking for someone who can cut through the noise and write with authority, context and wit.
- Clear, concise and unambiguous writing style (Has a good understanding of what makes content great, can prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability)
- Is a Grammar Nazi, has proofreading skills
- Ability to use analytics tools. Preferably knowledgeable on Google Analytics, SEMrush, ahrefs, Google trends, buzz sumo or other SEO tools (From traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of Content )
Coingape has emerged as a trusted news source for Cryptocurrency and blockchain. CoinGape comprises an experienced team of native content writers and editors working round the clock to cover news globally and present news as a fact rather than an opinion.
- CoinGape comes in the top 10 crypto news media: https://www.similarweb.com/site/coingape.com/
- We have more than 2 Million highly engaged users monthly.
- Our news can be found on almost all of the financial news aggregators and apps, including TradingView, NewsNow, Crypto News app, CoinGecko and coinmarketcap.
- Our content is often quoted by large media outlets and such influencers as Peter Brandt, Thomas Lee, Peter Schiff, Dan Tapiero, Robert Kiyosaki, John Bollinger, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, John McAfee and Max Keiser.
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web, Mobile / IT Servicing Company with the strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
POSITION NAME : Content Writer
EXPERIENCE : 1 to 3 Years
SALARY : As per market Standard
LOCATION : Madurai
Note: Looking for In and around Madurai candidates only
1) Blog Writing
2) Creative Writing
3) Web Contents
4) SEO Writing
5) Good Oral Communication
7) Description Writing
Contact : 04-52 - 43-65-40-9 / 80-98-22-23-30, 81-22-335-13-2(Call/whatsapp)
What You’ll Do
- Write original copy to ensure high content standards across the brand's blog, email, social media, website, ebook, etc.
- Edit and proofread perfectly to ensure error-free and high-quality content
- Collaborate with other teams to assess project needs and craft communication accordingly
- Ensure Qoruz’s brand consistency and quality across all company communications
- Implement brand guidelines in all forms of content
- Take full ownership of assigned content pieces and tasks and collaborate with SEO/design/dev team to take their content live
- Implement SEO best practices to drive organic traffic to the brand
- Churn out high quality content within set deadlines
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 3-4 years of experience in content writing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of grammar
1. Planning digital content marketing strategies, creating & curating posts for social media handles (5-6 articles to be written per month).
2. Ensuring that there is no plagiarism in any of the content which is put up on the social media handles.
3. Understanding & researching the basics of content writing for the company website, social media requirements, and blogs.
4. Creating content based on trends, research, monitoring the competition, adapting to change accordingly & can produce exceptionally good content.
2. Following current social media trends and creating related content
3. Working on Google Adwords, keyword planner, and SEO
4. Fluency in Telugu (spoken and written) is required.
people. Caffeine addicts will find a home easily in our community!
- Working closely with the client (typically Marketing / Communication heads) to understand their needs, company goals, vision, and prepare a high-level strategy spanning multiple platforms and types of content.
- Breaking down the client’s requirements in the form of a more granular content calendar
- Coordinating with designers, videographers, and other stakeholders to ensure overall smooth project flow and client satisfaction
- Doing primary or secondary research, as and when required, depending on the context
- Ensuring that the client receives error-free content and copy that is free of plagiarism
- Repurposing existing content into buckets that can be reposted on different platforms
- Brainstorm (along with the Account Manager) about how to drive traffic to the existing content and to improve overall KPIs for the client
- Diligent tracking and analytics of what's working and what's not working, and how to optimiz content for the next cycle
About the Internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Curating, growing and nurturing the educator community
2. Identifying and solving problems in the community
3. Owning the engagement and success of our community
4. Interfacing with teams from product, growth, and sales to align the community program perfectly with the business goals.
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship and are available for duration of 2 months have relevant skills and interests.
* Freshers looking for jobs may also apply*
Stipend:INR ₹10000 /Month
Other perks:Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 5 Lac/annum).
1. Excellent oral and written skills in English and creative writing
4. Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
5. Create engaging content for website, including web pages, product description, seo content, blog entries, articles, etc.
7. Provide content support for search engine, social media etc.
10. Ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
13. Effectively lead a team of 3-4 content trainees to deliver targets on time.