About Boult Audio
We are looking for a Product Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites/apps for our product. Primary duties include conceptualising and implementing creative ideas for the product, as well as creating visual elements. You will be working closely with our development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the team.
- Testing and improving the design of the website/app.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma and other visual design tools.
- Experience 5+ years
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Create all graphical requirements to support Paid Ads, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing efforts and offline ads - brochures, flyers etc.
- Includes work like creating single image ads/carousel ads for FB/Instagram/LinkedIn Ads, creating video ads for YouTube/Facebook Ads, Emailer designs, basic UI design for landing pages, website images/banners etc, create brochures, flyers etc for offline ads
- Tool Knowledge: Any vector design tool, any video editor etc. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop/Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Indesign, Invisio etc.
Skills: Creativity, Design Foundations, Detail Oriented, Organized, Open to feedback
Delhi Public School
Name - Savvology Games
Location - Wework, Spectrum Towers, Mindspace, Malad
About Savvology - There is a lot of luck involved in most of the mainstream real-money games (Poker, Fantasy, Ludo, Rummy) which makes it hard to win anything. We want to create pure skill-based strategy games (no luck factor), where you can control your outcome better. What’s more, more than 50% of the players win something! We make use of Game Theory (the science of decision making) to come up with games that are so simple that even a 5 year old can play. Our vision is to encourage people to take better decisions through gamification.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to conceptualize and create engaging visuals across a variety of media. You’ll be working closely with a team of IITian founders, marketers, and developers to design the best-looking mobile games on the planet. You have to ensure that all aspects of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll own the entire design stack - UI/UX, app design, website design, branding, marketing collateral. Your graphics should capture the brand voice and communicate the message clearly to our target audience. For this, you are expected to conduct thorough user research and understand the gamer persona.
We’re a young, passionate team looking to make a dent in the gaming space. We work hard, but we party harder (beer/pizza every Friday night). If you love challenges and are up for building exciting products from scratch, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop UI mockups, animations, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps, and prototypes that clearly illustrate how new app features / new website pages function and look like
- Liaise with the Product team to understand user needs, psychology & product USPs and use it to design smooth in-app user experiences
- Work with the Marketing team to design and maintain an intuitive, well-converting & visually stunning website
- Design a comprehensive brand identity kit - logo, letterhead, visiting cards, envelope, merchandise, etc
- Work on user acquisition by designing compelling ads, social media/print graphics
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Have an iterative mindset. No design is perfect on the first attempt. Design mechanisms to collect user feedback and continuously improve on your designs.
- Conduct user interviews and online research to define and understand our target user
- Study the gaming domain vis-a-vis competitors, market trends, and best practices
- Participate and contribute in business and product discussions
- Be opinionated and back those opinions with strong logic
- 2+ years proven experience in UI/UX design or allied roles
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics for both web and mobile platforms (MUST)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma etc) (MUST)
- Proficiency in video editing and creating product explainers and other types of video
- Working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Invision, Webflow etc)
- Excellent UX copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A team player but can work independently and takes initiative
- Degree/Diploma from reputed design schools is a plus but NOT mandatory
- Brownie points if you’ve designed/worked on a mobile game before
What you can expect at Savvology Games
- A cool work atmosphere complete with flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, fruit water, games (Foosball, Table Tennis, Pool, Carrom, Board Games, Cards…). Time will fly.
- A hockey-stick trajectory for growth professionally
- Fun people who you’ll want to hang out with after office hours too :)
- Lots of treats - Did we mention beer/pizza every Friday?
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go
deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re
calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently,
and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
In this role, candidate
would be primarily responsible for design and develop application, create
seamless interfaces taking into account client demands and user requirements.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving,
sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and
mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to
core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate
- Bachelor of design / Master of design
- UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as
Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin and Zeplin.
- Ability to work with clients to understand
detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client
needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design standard
methodologies to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD),
planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid
prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions
efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Experience in UX/Product Design
- Teammate with great communication skills.
- You should be able to clearly articulate your
design decisions and what problems they’re solving
- Strong understanding of UX fundamentals
- Exceptional design skills, production value and
attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual
- Understanding of common software development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Skill in Adobe products (Photoshop and
illustrator), and PowerPoint. Experience in Prototype applications is a plus.
- Someone who enjoys Sports, Marketing, and Fashion
- A skilled graphic designer based in Bangalore (or ready-to-move).
- Has a good understanding of graphic design principles and typography.
- We are looking for someone who is really creative and well-versed in the tools of the trade.
- Someone who is looking to get involved in more than just graphic design
- People who work well in teams
- Be creative, with a good eye for a picture
- Have excellent technical and Photographic and Video graphic skills.
- Have good communication and people skills.
- Have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop, Premier Pro etc.
- Ability to use different types of photographic equipment and photography software.
- Understanding of artificial and natural lighting and how it affects different settings, shapes and skin tones.
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Keeping up-to-date with technology and method in the industry.
- Good Software Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom.
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography related field.
- Experience as a Photographer in related field.
- Demonstrable Photographer
skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with editing software- Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with the team to develop the concept.
- Capture and process images and videos until the desired result is achieved.
- Constantly improve image and video quality using various editing methods.
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses, lights etc).
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications.
- Archive photographic images, videos and maintain database.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic and video graphic best practices and procedures.
- Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot.
- Working in different locations and circumstances to get the right images and videos.
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software.
- Communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Estimate or measure light levels, distances, and numbers of exposures needed, using measuring devices and formulas.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Perform maintenance tasks necessary to keep equipment working properly.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. The ideal candidate should have experience of working in agile teams, with developers and UX designers.
1) Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of mobile applications
3) Practical exposure and/or experience with: jQuery, JSON, AJAX
4) Strong visual design skills: Latest trends, color and typography
5) Skills with designing softwares like Adobe Photoshop will be considered a bonus