we require candidates to Develop unique and informative content for Digital Marketing blogs, articles, and websites. Create edit and revise existing blogs.
- Excellent overall English writing skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- expertise with keyword placement and other SEO practices
- excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
Desired Candidate Profile
*Graduate with Superior English writing and editing skills
*Passion for content creation
- Write content for articles, blogs, press releases, forums, etc. as per the requirement.
- Research and develop new ideas for the creation of high-quality content.
- Proofreading, and editing of the content on a regular basis.
About Candent SEO Private Limited
5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing.
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise
To manage all writing material we create for business purposes, from online guides and articles to newsletters and social media posts.
Content Strategist responsibilities include publishing our monthly newsletter, tracking website traffic and user engagement and generating new blog post topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we’d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential customers.
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
We at Zoronto are looking to hire a full-time content marketer who has experience with writing content for the e-commerce industry.
You will be responsible for the planning, creating, and sharing of valuable content to attract the ideal audience and convert them to customers.
You will be a significant part of our growth team, and your contribution will be vital for the company's growth.
It is a high-ownership role.
Zoronto is a service-based company that provides email, sms, facebook messenger, popups and push notifications to e-commerce stores based in English-speaking countries (namely the US, Canada, the UK, the Rest of Europe and Australia).
Job Position: Content Writer
Min. Work Experience: 2 - 3 years
Job Location: Koramangala, Bangalore, India
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s with Marketing Industry Knowledge
- Create marketing artifacts like blogs, white papers, how-to guides, social media posts (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter), stories and even videos and other creative copies.
- Write engaging and compelling content for Zoronto and Industry insights to educate the audience with a simple and compelling narrative.
- Plan, create, and share valuable content to attract and convert prospects into customers.
- Process our existing videos and podcasts to find content pieces, modify and then present them as consumable bites fit for different channels such as social media and blogs.
- Produce videos/presentations / other collaterals as needed to explain our processes, achievements, insights and learnings.
- Publish Blogs, newsletters etc. to amplify our work.
- Ideate and develop infographics to present data in an engaging manner making it intuitive to understand for readers.
- Use multiple channels to distribute content as needed for each scenario.
- Be able to create a content marketing calendar and stick with the plan to ensure deadlines are met.
- Repurposing popular content across multiple platforms.
- Optimize content considering SEO, Google Analytics, and web traffic metrics.
- Create a vision for video content and coordinate the use of video in the overall marketing strategy.
- Write or coordinate eBooks, how-to’s, and white papers with value-driven content.
- Collaborate with the broader Zoronto team on an ongoing basis.
- Prior Experience in writing for the e-commerce industry would be vital.
- Experience in email and sms marketing for e-commerce stores.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent and Grammatically correct English.
- An understanding of SEO would be useful.
- Able to handle pressure.
- A problem solver’s mindset is a must.
- A great storyteller.
- Time management and planning skills to achieve targets in a defined timeline.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Be self-motivated and can organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
- Goal-oriented can consistently deliver outstanding results.
Good to Have:
- Working experience in the e-commerce and email marketing domain.
- Experience with e-commerce in international markets such as the US, Canada, the UK, Australia and the Rest of Europe.
- Ability to work with content scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
- Working experience with content management Systems tools like WordPress, etc
- Should have a great understanding of organic growth leveraging various channels like social media, communities, forums, etc
- Good sense of humor.
- 1-3 years of experience working in the e-commerce space.
- Proven track record of high performance and achieving goals.
- Experience of at least two years in digital marketing agencies
- Excellent written, spoken, and grammatically correct English
- Eager to hustle in a startup environment
- A go-getter and problem solver
- Great with communication
- Quick learner
- Never say die attitude
- Great presentation skills
- Should be okay working from our office space
- Adhere strictly to company rules and etiquette
We pay better than market standards with plenty of room to grow.
We are a small team that has people working from across the world.
We are looking for a creative storyteller for the QED42 brand. Join our editorial team and get the opportunity to work with different teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects.
This profile will have you writing blog posts, thought leadership articles, biz tech pieces, and case studies, & experiment with different collaterals such as videos, GIFs, carousels, etc.
An ideal candidate should have experience working with a B2B technology/services organization.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Generating content for blogs, white papers, e-books, articles, case studies, social media, and the company website
- Preparing well-structured drafts
- Assisting the marketing team in creating content for advertising campaigns
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Creating compelling headlines and copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Recommend new topics as per the industry/client requirements
- 3-7 Years of Relevant Work Experience
- Hands-on experience with generating B2B content
- Exceptional vocabulary, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Know-how of the IT services industry
- Collaborate with other teams to generate content
- Exceptional research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with Drupal (good to have)
Key Responsibility Area:
· Work closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives
· Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and customer retention
· Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
· Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms, and marketing collateral
· Managing relationships with external marketing agencies
· Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style, and tone across all content
· Write engaging content for a variety of material, mediums and collateral and relevant to the company’s brand and culture
· Research subject matter and understand the audience, trending content topic, keywords and content writing style through web search and other tools
· Suggest and share key learning with management on content trend and trending subjects
· You have a degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
· You have prior experience within a similar role.
· You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
· You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences and mediums including email campaigns, web copy, social media, etc.
· You must maintain updated knowledge of technology and industry
· You are a creative thinker and have excellent attention to detail.
· You are organized and can deliver high-quality work within agreed timelines.
· You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education: Graduate/PG with good written and communication skills.
Experience of 4 year and more in relevant industry and role
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Content Writer (Blogs).
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup.co has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?-4+years of work experience in writing blogs
-Experience in writing content for marketing campaigns
-Experience in creating long-form content
-Experience in writing articles for magazine features and guest blog website-Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing/blog copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
Role and Responsibilities
Lead a team to develop, standardise and localise content growth methodologies, KPIs and best practices to help and accelerate category teams' work to drive content diversification, growth and consistency.
Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
Ensure brand voice consistency across all content assets.
Lead HK’s content strategy for priority content programmes across brands
Develop and execute content strategies specific to the growth of in-house
Provide consultancy and support for in-market teams on creator/ partner
management (frameworks, support models, content category focus etc).
Act as the point of contact with external social & PR agencies
Skills and Experience
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.
Vichinth in Sanskrit means to think. Vichinth was founded out of a passion, passion to serve startups and small and medium-sized enterprises. Small and medium-sized organization face challenges that they could easily overcome if they had access to the right expertise. Vichinth is a journey embarked upon by individuals who have extensive experience in the sales marketing and financial domain.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Analyze a variety of projects to produce a variety of content ranging from blog to whitepaper
2. Review and publish web content for in-house requirements
3. Repurpose content to engage users across channels
4. Topics range from Big Data to Devops to Salesforce. All technical topics.
5. Filter information into clear and concise text and present content in the most engaging manner
6. Should also have experience in writing website content
Qualifications and Skills
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship immediately
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests