Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Role: Content Writer
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- 1+ years of experience as a content writer.
- Experience in writing for a B2B audience.
- Content creation for blogs, product descriptions, social media, and the company's website
- Assisting the marketing team with the creation of content for ad campaigns.
- Identifying customer needs and recommending new content to fill in the gaps in the company's existing content
- Proofread content created by other team members.
- Metrics for content marketing should be tracked and analyzed.
Freshers can also apply
We're seeking a full-time, in-house employee to write Search Engine Optimized Website Content and social media. The ideal candidate must be able to write according to the language of different industries our company handles. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, website content pertaining to digital media.Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. Also, Content Writers are responsible for style and format consistency across all projects and communicating with other team members to create the best content possible.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Writing blogs, write-ups and various contents for marketing and communications
- Ideating and writing content/ script for success stories in the form of writing, visual content and audio-visual outputs
- Posting on various channels and managing social media handles
- Designing using tools
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Focus and Discipline
- Analytical, problem solving and calculative attitude
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats
concepts and marrying them together to change perceptions, influence behaviour and bring awesome campaigns to life.
1. Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
2. Decode target audience and user personas to defining copywriting style.
3. Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
4. Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated
5. Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
6. Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal,
7. Create content previews.
8. Visualize and create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them
to transform those into creative designs.
9. Coordinate with the Content Lead or Client Servicing Teams to understand requirements and
10. Work with designers to prioritize design tasks and oversee execution.
1. 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for
clients is desirable.
2. Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts,
advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
3. A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling
content for consumers.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
1. Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
2. A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
3. Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
4. Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
1. A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
• Handle social media under social media manager's supervision.
• Work on Digital marketing strategy planning.
• Writing blogs, articles and plagiarism free content.
• Competitor analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- Experience in writing blogs related to fitness or diet plans would be preferred
- Reach out to food bloggers and keto blog sites to generate backlinks and cross-promote content
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to write SEO optimized blogs
- Assist in writing ad copies across paid marketing channels
- Assist in writing content across other deliverables including email, infographics, etc.
- Assist in writing unique product descriptions across channel partner websites
We are looking for a Content Strategist/Writer who has experience in creating content for branding and digital marketing, and an ability to stay up to date with the latest trends. He/she will be responsible for creating, and improving content across our business verticals.
The role will include generating content for branding projects, websites, improving social media interaction by ideating on creative concepts and campaigns, driving engagement, creating content calendars etc.
The Content Manager/Writer will work closely with the rest of the team to achieve overall marketing goals.
Creating original & creative content that drives traffic to a website and social media platforms:
- Create social media strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Write research-based content that is original and engaging
- Edit/proofread and quality check content
- Develop creative concepts for digital media, including social media creatives (This includes copy for creatives, infographics, and captions for social media)
- Develop authentic social media campaigns
- Tie-in editorial calendars with trending digital initiatives and campaigns
- Promote the business's brand identity via trendy, authentic and creative content
- Create content for other marketing collateral as and when needed
- Write content for web pages, ebooks, and video scripts as and when required
- Assist with creating content for business pitches as and when required
- Create original, witty, on-trend concepts for social media creatives and campaigns
- Work with the design team to ensure creatives are based on the brief and lead to online engagement