About Gazing Technosoft Private Limited
Tech Content Writer
We are looking for a Tech Content Writer preferably with an engineering background who can strike a chord with software developers through meaningful content.You will be the owner of all content creation which will help in customer’s experience through our help pages, blogs, social media posts, emails, newsletters, marketing campaigns etc. You will work with the marketing team in coordination with the leadership team to make sure all customer communication is transparent and helps us develop a trusted customer relationship.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats.
- Background in engineering is preferred with a strong inclination towards software tech.
- Understanding of developer persona and DevOps tools is a plus.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Adept at expressing ideas in a concise form.
- Willingness to carry out in-depth research and organize facts in a structured manner.
- Aptitude to understand requirements and execute tasks independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Write well-researched content centered around topics that resonate with the developer community.
- Rich content creation for blogs.
- Use creativity and elements of storytelling to communicate the brand message.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaign content including emails, notifications, social media content, newsletters etc.
- Continually measure and optimize content based on campaign results.
- Create engaging posts and stories for social media platforms.
- Follow writing style guides to edit and proofread content written by other teams.
- Follow-up with customers to develop high quality case studies.
- Passion to learn new digital marketing and content skills.
- Team player.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies and tools on your own.
- Self Motivated
- At least one hobby outside work domain
- High energy and fun at work
We're seeking a full-time, in-house employee to write Search Engine Optimized Website Content and social media. The ideal candidate must be able to write according to the language of different industries our company handles. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, website content pertaining to digital media.Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. Also, Content Writers are responsible for style and format consistency across all projects and communicating with other team members to create the best content possible.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Two to four years- experience writing
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
Job location - Sector-48, Gurgaon
Working Days - 6, (fixed off)
Shift Timings - General Timings (Day Shift)
Salary - up to 4 lac CTC
Company - clicbrics.com
Industry - Real Estate
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in any of the relevant background with strategic communications focus
- 1+ years of related experience in content development and distribution over the web for a product based firm
- Should be able to understand buyers’ journey and develop content as per the requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple projects and deliver work in a timely fashion with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research and organisational skills
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Experience with hashtags keyword and SEO research
Salary: 4-7 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write website content as needed
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Education BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Experience: 3+ years in content writing
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
- Creating content in various formats and types viz articles, blogs, website copies, newsletters, social media posts & captions
- Creating content strategy and calendar for various clients as well as the company
- Learning copywriting and applying it wherever required