You will be responsible for:
- Assist in the content marketing program and leads generated from the program
- Assist in the execution of the content marketing program. Program Manage development of engaging content for Blogs, Whitepapers, How-to's, Videos, Website, Podcasts to help customers understand the Phyllo Platform.
- Manage promotion of the content marketing program initially through organic channels
- Research industry trends, reports and keywords to talk about interesting topics in the industry.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product Teams to design content briefs
- Test and optimize messaging, copy and creatives for website, blog, and other mediums of content.
- Improve website performance focusing on keywords and creating SEO-friendly content
You will be responsible for owning the leads coming from the content marketing program and the subsequent monthly, quarterly and annual targets associated with it.
Here is how you will continuously add value to the organization:
- Research and identify new industry trends that will feed into the content strategy.
- Work with internal teams to understand the challenges faced by Phyllo’s customer to further design the content strategy
- Work with freelancers and agencies to esure quality and timeliness of content
- Design the ongoing content and publishing calendar for Phyllo across all owned channels - blogs, case studies, guides, podcasts and social media.
- Execute and scale the content strategy by either scaling the team internally or working through partners.
- Collaborate with internal experts from business and product teams on the content to make it more relevant to the market.
- Identify ways to promote the content for generation of leads
- Work with teams to optimise the quality and relevancy of leads through content
- Optimise content for SEO, monitor page rankings and quality of visitors
- Integrate the campaign leads and marketing signal back into Phyllo’s CRM
We are looking for someone with:
- 2-4 years of experience for running successful content marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies
- Any experience in the API / Developer Tool company is an added advantage
- Any experience with creator economy, either as a creator or marketing to creators is an added advantage
- Demonstrated creative thinking to come up with interesting campaign ideas by understanding of customers and their behavior
- Experience in integrating content marketing campaigns with CRM
What we offer:
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Laptop of your choice
About Phyllo Inc
- Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us like an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer / business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as a proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
- We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
In the words of Isaac Asimov, the American writer known for his works of science fiction and popular science, “Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.”
We are seeking a set of passionate “fingers” to join our Yapsody India team as a FULL- TIME, ON-SITE Creative Content & Communications Executive or “Yapsody Content Virtuoso.”
You will guide our crew of entertainment industry innovators through a new dimension of creative consciousness reflective of the celebrity-signed guitars and disco lights that adorn the eccentric play space we call the “Yap Studio.”
We are looking for someone like YOU with creativity, vision, and passion for the intersection of music and digital media. This is a prime opportunity for any skilled content executive looking to make his/her mark on a growing worldwide brand within a Silicon Valley-lifestyle environment that inspires out-of-the-box ideas. As a Yapsody team member, the moment you enter our eccentric “YapStudio” and experience our creative haven of team excellence, the rush of inspiration will make you love what you do even more than you already do.
We are looking for candidates with great writing skills, while experience in number of years is not important.
MISSION: Conceptualize, research, and develop captivating and engaging written content related to marketing campaigns in support of annual business cycles within the entertainment industry of the United States. Content includes, but is not limited to, articles, newsletters, white papers, blog posts, emails, press releases, website content, and more.
COLLABORATION: Keep up with trends in the live entertainment and event ticketing realms as well as developing content in alignment to the campaigns created by the marketing team.
BRANDING: Establish Yapsody as a brand with heartbeat and life through qualified content with a characteristic voice, creative narration, content theme and flow style.
- Self-motivated creator with excellent creative writing, editing, proofreading and research skills.
- Someone with versatility across distinct writing styles and tones (e.g., professional, creative, formal, informal, etc.); all varieties of online/offline platforms; and best practices for reaching desired target audiences
- Experienced in writing for American audiences
- Someone who thrives on conceiving and developing his/her own ideas for topics that follow specific keyword guidance for maximum effect
- Experience in writing for the music industry, optimizing content for search engines, and managing recurring corporate newsletters is a plus
- Experience with journalism practices and methodologies
- Someone who will contribute to the eccentric, fun-loving YapStudio environment
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
1) Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
2) Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
3) Deliver plagiarism-free content
4) Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Onsurity is a revolution within the health & Insuretech industry. We are collectively creating a new category to expand this lowly penetrated industry amongst the 600+ workforce of SMB’s & Start-Ups. There is a deficit of awareness, trust, and affordable products, which we are trying to address using tech and innovation. Currently, in the last 12 months, we have covered more than 2 lac lives across 1500+ SME’s. Our mission is to become India’s leading health & wellness experience brand by impacting 1 mn+ SME’s & new-age businesses in the next 3 yrs.
Onsurity currently caters to 3 ecosystems– Startups (New-Age Businesses), Small Enterprises (3 – 100) & Medium Enterprises (100+). From the product catalog point of view, we have Group Healthcare, Wellness, Parental & Maternity, etc bundled under a single monthly subscription model. Our primary decision-makers are the Founders / MDs / CXOs / HR for the core employee healthcare membership. However, the eventual beneficiary is the employee (individual), where the real revenue generation takes place. It is a classic B2B2C business model.
Responsibilities | Your job in a nutshell
We serve high-quality content to consumers, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we keep scaling, we will grow our user base through impactful, data-driven, and creative marketing. As the Content Specialist, you will be the key leader responsible for this growth. You will oversee all aspects of content marketing internally, externally, and through partners, to drive brand affinity, and user adoption. You will be executing Onsurity’s vision of building a Health-tech destination intrinsic to the lives of the consumers and bringing creative and operational leadership to content marketing and partnership marketing. Own the product marketing strategy at Onsurity
- Leading and building a content marketing strategy for Onsurity, and specific marquee shows marketing plans as a part of the content marketing roadmap.
- Creating thought leadership content for management
- Ensuring show/title marketing is impactful, innovative, and geared to generate user conversion outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally with the Social, PR, and Creative Comms teams to inspire and raise the bar on the development of big idea platforms and marketing creatives.
- Designing a framework that ensures the optimum and most efficient marketing deployment specific to a particular show/title and its expected sampling/conversion outcomes.
- Leading and bringing creative and executional excellence to all aspects of title marketing- Editorial/Partnerships/PR
- Be a change agent to drive engagement and support business priorities
- Building data-driven content for authored articles and blogs
- Make recommendations to the Management, on content development and deployment approaches across social media.
About you | The qualities we value
- An experience of 7+ years from a marketing agency, along with deep knowledge and experience in driving and managing long-form, content marketing strategies in a highly competitive environment.
- B2B Tech and Content Marketing experience, highly desirable.
- Should have a strong ability to engage and persuade varying audiences on creative and/or subjective aspects, backed by data when possible.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Should be able to demonstrate an ability to clearly present complex marketing and business strategies concisely and persuasively.
- Should be highly data-driven, displaying strong analytical skills, in assessing the impact of creative decisions and in planning marketing strategies and execution.
Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, latest delivery mechanisms and a dedicated staff, our nearly decade old client has the capacity to handle orders of any size. It also has an exclusive division that caters specifically to the needs of academic libraries for e-Books and e-Databases.
With a large collection of books available in both downloadable and physical form, one need not look elsewhere.
- Maintaining quality standards of the content created by the team
- Conducting in-depth research to obtain information about the subject matter
- Collaborating with designers, freelancers to create project layouts, infographics, and other visual designs
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensuring brand consistency
- Mentoring content team members to deliver high-quality content
- Being accountable for planning and executing the content that goes into printing
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of experience in content management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Job Brief: AGENCY09 is looking for a mind that loves words and working with them. A believer of ideas and communication, the mind should be able to create and edit. Working in a fast paced environment, the copy supervisor will be part of the core thinking process for plenty of brands.The main objective is to have quality control for the content produced by AGENCY09
Experience : 1 + Copywriting experience in a fast paced digital agency
Salary - As per market standards
Location: Open for both WFH Position and Mumbai Office. (Bandra)
You will be part of the content team that constantly has to bring new ideas to the market.
Primary - Campaigns, Special Days, Social Media Content, Website Content, Video Led ideas
Secondary - Brand Communication, Other offline communication and SEO
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
- A good understanding of brands/markets in India, current advertising trends, consumer behavior and related sense of the markets to be able to offer solutions(in conjunction with the creative team) to clients.
- Through copy, be able to deliver tangible results to clients/brands and make a difference through exemplary strategy and creativity.
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking.
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the team.
- Excellent command over the English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities. Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Think ideas and work towards implementing the same.
- Work closely with the Art & Tech team on the projects.
- Ability to deliver within short-frames and meet the deadlines.
- Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like facebook, Twitter, Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.
Education - Bachelors' or above. Or a portfolio that never raises the question.
- Proficient using microsoft office
- Ability to think and write for different audiences and mediums
- A passion for words and communicating the essence of a story.
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
As a Creative Writer, you will be responsible for creating both long and short-form content. Your content needs to be clear and concise for advertisements and websites while maintaining brand consistency. We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail and can thrive under pressure. As our content presence is significant for the business to succeed, your position will play a massive role in driving our business' growth and success.
Skills: Content Development, Content Writing, Basic SEO
Writing Industry: Technology, Software Products
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Impeccable Communication Skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good eye for details.
- Experience in developing content for websites.
- Experience in developing content for content marketing activities.
- Strong writing skills, understanding of content.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Must be able to deliver content on time
- Coordinate with teams and get the assigned task done
- Should be able to handle tasks independently.