We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analyzing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voices and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
The problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to a high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers.
To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by
providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- To Maintain the required uptime for Azure Cloud and IT Infrastructure.
- To provide the earliest resolution of the reported issues, which may include but are not limited to cloud & end-user related issues.
- Configuring and managing the alerts through Nagios, which may include but is not limited to scripting knowledge.
- Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Managing Firewalls and Domain Controllers.
- Having relevant experience of 3+ yrs.
- Sound knowledge of Linux & Windows System administration
- Good Hands-on experience on Azure/AWS ( Willing to work on Azure only)
- Must be an expert in at least one of OpenStack, Cloudify, SaltStack, Rundeck, Ansible
- Good knowledge of networking, firewall & domain controller
- Basic knowledge of DevOps/Scripting
- Should be willing to work in rotational day shifts and WFO
- Flexibility to be able to work in a 24/7/7 environment
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level
- View across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive
- Practice autonomy, open communication, and growth opportunities, while maintaining a
- perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
Perks & Benefits
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentor-ship
Get the best in class medical insurance, programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer service problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Explore more here
Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs.
- Proficiency in warehousing concepts and fundamentals and architecture techniques including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Extracting company data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment.
- Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred.
- Document all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts
- Understanding of standard business functions like Sales, Finance, Inventory, Production reporting etc.
- Understanding of Enterprise applications like Salesforce, Microsoft Navision.
- Hands-on experience on Azure Data Bricks, Data Pipelines, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database,
- Must have part of a 2-3 projects for their entire project lifecycle.
- Should be involved in direct customer interaction.
- Performed activities of data validation, support, issue resolution, bug fixing.
- Must have worked on standard business functions like Sales & Inventory.
- Ability to integrate analytics tools like Power BI
- Knowledge of Power BI DAX functions, Power query to prepare effective business metrics and KPIs for indicating performance of a business.
- Develop and implement reports using effective “Data Modelling” Techniques
Candidate MUST HAVE product-based company experience and a minimum of 3years of experience in DevOps.
What you will do (or learn) :
1. Build our application stack on AWS. Infrastructure as code (read Terraform)
2. Build state-of-the-art CI/CD pipelines.
3. Manage data warehouses and data pipelines.
4. Work on infrastructure and data security.
5. State-of-the-art log management system and tooling around them.
6. Monitoring and alerting system.
What do we expect from you?
1. 3 to 10 years of experience with DevOps or SRE principles.
2. Good fundamentals of database management and other distributed systems management.
3. Experience in infrastructure as code or other configuration management systems.
4. Experience in scripting languages (like bash, python, go lang etc.)
5. Good understanding of Linux systems
6. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
7. Experience in tooling around monitoring, CI/CD, log management systems.
At Egnyte we build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We have 300+ engineers spread across the US, Poland, and India.
You will be part of our DevOps Team working closely with our DBA team in automating, monitoring, and scaling our massive MySQL cluster. Previous MySQL experience is a plus.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte
- Designing, building, and maintaining cloud environments (using Terraform, Puppet or Kubernetes)
- Migrating services to cloud-based environments
- Collaborating with software developers and DBAs to create a reliable and scalable infrastructure for our product.
- 2+ years of proven experience in a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator or Developer role, working on infrastructure or build processes
- Experience with databases (MySQL or Postgress or RDS/Aurora or others)
- Experience with public cloud services (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Good understanding of the Linux Operating System on the administration level
- Preferably you have experience with HA solutions: our tools of choice include Orchestrator, Proxysql, HAProxy, Corosync & Pacemaker, etc.
- Experience with metric-based monitoring solutions (Cloud: CloudWatch/Stackdriver, On-prem: InfluxDB/OpenTSDB/Prometheus)
- Drive to grow as a DevOps Engineer (we value open-mindedness and a can-do attitude)
- Manage, operate, and enhance highly scalable web applications built on the Amazon Web Services Platform across multiple regions and availability zones (HA/DR)
- Working closely with the development and QA team on architecture and technologies to enhance our infrastructure in the areas of Performance, reliability, redundancy, uptime and scalability.
- Own build and deployment processes and automation as it pertains to staging and production environments.
- Define and Guarantee SLAs for network layers and strive for the industry standard of 99.99% site uptime
- Spearhead the team to effectively identify and resolve critical systems issues impacting users.
- Work on CI/CD pipeline configuration and enhancements as per release requirements.
- Develop self-service tools for internal teams. Automate processes for infrastructure management.
- Ability to maintain internal and external IT areas
- Be a part of cost optimization of the cloud infrastructure and overall site operations.
- Setting up build/test and deployment environments (installing, configuring, and streamlining app/web services etc).
- Identifying and deploying cyber security measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Ability to debug and quickly triage performance issues in cloud-hosted multi-tiered web application
- A strong technical foundation in build, release, and dev environments
- BS Computer Science or Equivalent combination of academic and professional experience
- Unix/Linux server technologies
- Continuous integration tools
- SCM tools (Git)
- Scripting languages (Shell, Python, Go etc)
- Configuration management systems (like ansible, salt stack)
- Database (MySQL/MongoDB etc)
- Load Balancers (ELB/Haproxy etc.)
- Cloud computing (AWS, Google Compute, etc)
- An understanding of the internals of operations teams and good operational practices (monitoring, recovery, incident management, etc)
- The ability to understand and document (at an operational level) a multi-tiered web application
- Experience with Nagios, Ganglia, Graphite, Logstash etc.
- Experience with managing and monitoring worker queues such as celery/rabbitmq
- Familiarity with SOA principle, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks
Technologies deployed at CK12:
Continuous integration: Jenkins
Fedora Image Repository
Web Stack: Apache, Mysql, MongoDB, Neo4j, Redis
Load Balancer: HAProxy
Configuration management: Ansible,
Amazon Cloud, EC2, EBS, RDS, S3
Application servers: Tomcat, Solr
OS - Ubuntu (x86/ARM - 64 bit)
DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
• No. of Openings:- 03 Openings
• Exp:- 2+ years
• Qualification:- B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. (I.T.)/ BCA
We are looking for a PHP Developer with Laravel Experience who must be able to independently work on projects and in a team.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Good Knowledge of OOPs.
• Experienced with complex SQL queries and database schema design.
• Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services.
• MySQL and Linux understanding is a must.
• Should be strong with Web-services REST API, and JSON.
• Should have worked on a variety of projects, with experience in payment gateways, maps, graphs, etc.
• Good coding standards is a must.
• Should have experience with collaboration tools
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
We are looking for a Sr. Engineer DevOps and SysOps, who is responsible for managing AWS and Azure cloud computing. Your primary focus would be to help multiple projects with various cloud service implementation, create and manage CI/CD pipelines for deployment, explore new services on cloud and help projects to implement them.
Technical Requirements & Responsibilities
- Have 4+ years’ experience as a DevOps and SysOps Engineer.
- Apply cloud computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes on AWS and Azure (GCP is optional / Good to have).
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- Can maintain Java / PHP / Ruby on Rail / DotNet web applications.
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- Possess a problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Understanding of the Software development life cycle
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Should have a high level of energy working as an individual contributor and as a part of team.
- Good command over verbal and written English communication
Must Have Skills
- AWS Solutions Architect and/or DevOps certification, Professional preferred
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
- Hands-on technical expertise on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to include but not limited to EC2, VPC, IAM, Security groups, ELB/NLB/ALB, Internet gateway, S3, EBS and EFS.
- Experience in migration-deployment of applications to Cloud, re-engineering of application for cloud, setting up OS and app environments in virtualized cloud
- DevOps automation, CI/CD, infrastructure/services provisioning, application deployment and configuration
- DevOps toolsets to include Ansible, Jenkins and XLdeploy, XLrelease
- Scripting in Shell (bash) and Extensive Python
- Agile software development
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
- Linux (RHEL) administration/engineering
- Deploying, configuring, and supporting large scale monolithic and microservices based SaaS applications
- Working as both an infrastructure and application migration specialist
- Identifying and documenting application requirements for network, F5, IAM, and security groups
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Work with Technology leadership to understand business goals and requirements
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with configuration management platforms
- Writing and diagnosing issues with complex shell scripts
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
KaiOS is a mobile operating system for smart feature phones that stormed the scene to become the 3rd largest mobile OS globally (2nd in India ahead of iOS). We are on 100M+ devices in 100+ countries. We recently closed a Series B round with Cathay Innovation, Google and TCL.
What we are looking for:
- BE/B-Tech in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of overall commercial DevOps / infrastructure experience, cross-functional delivery-focused agile environment; previous experience as a software engineer and ability to see into and reason about the internals of an application a major plus
- Extensive experience designing, delivering and operating highly scalable resilient mission-critical backend services serving millions of users; experience operating and evolving multi-regional services a major plus
- Strong engineering skills; proficiency in programming languages
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-code tools, for example Terraform, CloudFormation
- Proven ability to execute on a technical and product roadmap
- Extensive experience with iterative development and delivery
- Extensive experience with observability for operating robust distributed systems – instrumentation, log shipping, alerting, etc.
- Extensive experience with test and deployment automation, CI / CD
- Extensive experience with infrastructure-as-code and tooling, such as Terraform
- Extensive experience with AWS, including services such as ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, Redshift, Elasticsearch, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront, IAM, etc.
- Strong knowledge of backend and web technology; infrastructure experience with at-scale modern data technology a major plus
- Deep expertise in server-side security concerns and best practices
- Outstanding analytical thinking, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Designation: DevOps Engineer
Location: Bangalore OR Hongkong
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
Notice period: 30 days or Less