- Coordinate and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the clients.
- Brief the creative team about the client requirements, and get the job done as per the company’s standard & client’s brief.
- Work on market research to determine market requirements for existing and future prospects/clients.
- Maintain cordial relation with different media individuals
- Meet clients on a regular basis to understand their business and requirement.
- Make sure that the client receives all the material as per the committed timelines. Marketing ideas for general & Social Media Platforms.
- Manage the workflow and come up with solutions to execute jobs as per deadlines.
- Being proactive in suggesting new ideas to clients.
- Reports and Presentations would be needed on a monthly basis.
- Create presentations for a new client pitch or big promotions.
About Coconut Media Box LLP
Purpose of the role
Consultant collaborates with clients to advise, innovate, architect and transform their technology landscape leveraging the latest technologies and industry specific platforms/ products/ solutions.
- Translate clients business goals/ challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs
- Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicability to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
- Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry/ functional solutions
- Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs; orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of business outcomes
Experience and Knowledge
- Understanding of business parameters and drivers and the ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
- Capable of building end to end business solutions
- Exposure of end to end project delivery lifecycle desirable
- Knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Salesforce
- One or more certifications related to Salesforce cloud process – Sales, Service, Community, Admin
- Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies - Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/ Analytics and Security and IoT
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are looking to add a CRM Specialist to our team who brings business understanding as well as marketing automation and CMS expertise to the table. You should have good experience working on HubSpot, Salesforce or any other complex CRMs. You need to have a good understanding of business, marketing, sales and coding.
- You will work with Account Managers and clients to troubleshoot the HubSpot challenges they face on a day-to-day basis. This could be anything from recommending a better workflow, to leveraging the database for a better solution, to executing great parts of HubSpot CRM implementations.
- You will work closely with the tech and marketing delivery teams to architect and implement HubSpot setup and workflows so you can achieve client goals most efficiently.
- You will support and eventually lead HubSpot onboarding for Niswey clients.
- You will be required to upskill on HubSpot and a host of other martech tools continuously and over time become a martech specialist.
Qualifications and skills
- A deep understanding of how CRMs work
- A solid foundational understanding of at least one CRM
- Experience working with Content Management Systems like HubSpot, Wordpress etc.
- Worked with web designers to create website templates and custom modules from scratch.
- Worked on apps and integrations
- Understand APIs and integrations, from the tech as well as the business sides.
- Strong sense of design and is able to articulate what is on trend, what looks good. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
While the role sounds like you need to be an engineer with an MBA, we have BBA and Economics grads with a great tech mindset doing this role very well. In short, your educational background won't matter a lot here.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance
- Access to Mental health wellness therapist, free of cost
- Focused approach to Training & Development
- Support to participate in social responsibility initiatives
- If you plan to come to office, we'd love to play TT with you
- We are the first agency headquartered in Asia to become an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner.
- To understand the Client brief and requirements and decode it.
- To maximize every sales opportunity along with up sales, and lateral sales.
- Attend client meetings with the sales team and give presentations.
- Assisting the team with the queries generated and providing the right strategies and solutions concerning events, activation, and exhibit solutions.
- Excellent at making presentations.
- To brainstorm with the team for creative solutions.
- Coordinate with the operations team for smooth functionality of projects.
- Reporting to the top management about day-to-day team progress and creating weekly and monthly projections and reports.
- Providing creative and strategic solutions for events, experiential, exhibits, and other related services.
- Assist other members of the team and work alongside the projects and product development teams to ensure smooth delivery.
- Your role will include taking event briefs from clients, providing solutions by writing proposals, and building client relationships.
- Open to travel domestic & International.
- Joining Immediate.
Keka has been a silent revolution in the making since our launch 6 years ago. Our steadfast focus on building an employee-centric HR platform was well received by more than 4000 businesses across India and the world. Today we are India’s #1 platform in the segment with the greatest number of new customers adopting the platform. All with zero advertising spend and pure customer love. We are an organization built by our employees. The passion and the extreme ownership that our people bring to the table are contagious. We don’t hide and we aren’t afraid to ask for help. When we fail, we learn, adapt, and do better in the future. This open culture encourages our people to innovate, regardless of their function and across departmental boundaries.
A Sr. Product Specialist is someone who has firsthand knowledge about our platform and can configure and customize the platform as per the business requirements of our customers.
What we are looking for in you:
- The job requires strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, so a good score in aptitude is a must.
- You would be interacting with various senior business stakeholders, so strong communication skills - verbal and written are a must.
- While the job does not require coding skills, having a strong tech inclination is an advantage as there are many tech tools that we use as part of the role.
- The role requires dealing with complex payroll calculations, so being good with numbers is a must.
- Leadership and organization skills will help boost your career shoot faster in this role.
- Prior experience in the HRMS Domain
Roles and responsibilities:
- Being able to understand customers' HR/Organization requirements and design a solution using the Keka platform that meets these needs.
- Measure product usage metrics and assist businesses in increasing product adoption.
- Develop customer relationships with a goal to promote platform adoption and retention.
- Identify bottlenecks in the operations and come up with improvements and process optimizations.
- Communicate with customers effectively through the mail, chat, and voice channels.
● Liaising and influencing cross-functionally within the senior management team, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged in E-Commerce activity, projects and strategy, and knowledge, assistance, and insight are acquired where needed.
● Managing the marketplaces, namely Amazon, and Flipkart and planning the presence of the organisation - in terms of the strategy, management, forecasts and results. These include short- and long-term objectives, customer metrics and overall performance.
● Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, customer service, updates, post listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
● Develop budgets for all phases of marketplace E-commerce and execute marketplace promotions to maximise growth.
● Manage relationships with digital agencies and external third parties in the marketplace effectively to drive growth
● Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan. Work with other divisions to maximise inventory & provide ongoing strategic insights and recommendations for new marketplaces channels with growth plans.
● Collaborate with marketing, operations, finance, sales & customer service to drive the success of the eCommerce business.
● Improve the e-commerce experience and feature sets by evaluating new payment solutions, customer communication tools, mobile solutions, merchandising tools and other enhancements.
● Actively advocate for e-commerce business across all levels of the organisation.
● Working closely with analytics, product and category managers will be crucial to optimise and scale on marketplaces
● Experience of 1-2 years.
● Preference for talent with experience in the D2C
● Strong knowledge of the marketplace.
● Must possess knowledge of the supply chain process, and commercials to improve the user journey by displaying relevant products on the website).
● Good team management and leadership skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Should have a good emotional quotient.
● Should be good in data and analytical skills.
Job Description :
- Deliver all reports to clients as per pre-agreed schedule
- Obtain client approvals for ad hoc jobs and ensure proper documentation of the same
- Coordinate all ad hoc activities like Postal Ballot, Annual reports dispatch, dividends & AGM etc.
- Client master updates
- Follow up with clients' dividend bankers for paid / unpaid data
- Client Visit
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
- Basics of Networking, TCP/IP Networks, Multi-Vendor Support Experience (Cisco/HPE/Juniper/Checkpoint/ASA/Fortinet etc)
- Basics of Compute,
- Basics of Storage
- Strong experience towards monitoring devices such as server hardware, Network
- Strong understanding of IT service management
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised
- Experience working in a NOC environment managing and implementing day to day operations on network and security issues for large scale enterprise customers
- Switching Concepts and Experience including STP’s, Vlan’s, VTP, EtherChannel, Port Config, Hardening, Management Protocols, Stacking etc
- Wireless Configuration Experience with Cisco/HPE/ARUBA Controllers and AP’s
- Experience with Network systems and servers, networking systems integration (hardware, software, network, and database).