Team: 3 co-founders who are 2nd-time Entrepreneurs from IIML and IITM + experienced ex Entrepreneurs + believers who are ready to change the industry
Looking for: Tech Leader who can
1. Imagine and Dream as par and beyond with the founding team
2. Evolve dynamically from building products to lead the entire team
3. Build products in pace for pilots to structured large scaling
4. Own, Think, Architect, Design, Build, Lead products
5. Write Tech-related blog posts or give talks
6. Attract tech talent to build the team to scale
7. Understand Business goals and own the Tech piece with Data mindset
We are on a mission to build the largest online Global B2B Marketplace for Fabrics. We have raised a seed round and built the team to take on Udaans and Zilingos of the world.
1. You can dedicate the next couple of years to Fabric Monde in disrupting the space we are working in.
2. You are excited about doing great in your life and you believe in yourself.
3. You think of owning the company and not settle for salaries.
P.S: We are imagining that you have it in you to do anything in any technology/stack given an overnight time ;)
This job will have a good ESOPs component along with the fixed salary.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About B2B tech platform in the Fashion Supply Chain
Years of Experience: 3+ (We do have openings for freshers but this job role is specifically for someone with 3+ yrs of experience)
TechUp Labs is a product-based IT company. We're working on two of our in-house products & a variety of partnered products across different domains like health, education, etc.
Skills we are looking out for:
1. In-depth knowledge of Object-oriented programming and Laravel framework.
2. Strong knowledge of PHP
3. Strong knowledge of Reactjs and also have experience using core PHP.
We live by Values, not Rules.
1. You are your own Team before you are a team player in a big team
2. Question everything - even our existence too!
3. RIT - Reflect, Iterate & Track
4. Respect & have a vulnerable conversation that is true to the heart and mind
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Lightning Job by Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
Samagra X - Tech Architect
As Samagra expands into Digital Public Goods (DPGs), we’re looking for a Tech Architect to help us shape how open-source products and platforms can transform governments' worldwide function. As Samagra, we pride ourselves on being thoughtful and intentional about the impact that can be created through well-built products and platforms.
In this role, you’ll work with a mission-driven team on some of the world’s most complex governance problems, where technology will play a pivotal role. You’ll design the architecture of platforms, answering
- How to deliver quality advisory services to 100mn farmers nationwide?
- How can standardised assessment/practice tools be enabled to ensure FLN1 in children?
- How to build the capacity of paramedical staff in the country?
- How can govt administrators in any domain monitor the progress of flagship programs?
- How to build an open commerce network to connect farmers to the best service providers?
Working at Samagra, you’ll be challenged and rewarded with impact at scale. We value excellence, collaboration, empathy, and high ownership mindset. The most successful candidates will exhibit work that reflects these values. We want you to enable every team member to do their best work. We expect you to have a solid technical background, excellent communication skills, a flare for open-source products/platforms and a commitment to making everyone feel included.
In this role, you’ll have tremendous opportunities to learn, collaborate and impact millions of citizens in India and abroad by transforming how governments function. As a Tech Architect, you will:
- Take Ownership of technical vision for a given DPG - Define standards, drive technical architecture, strategy, and roadmap with the DPG working groups
- Collaborate with the DPG development partner to translate technical vision into a deliverable roadmap and product design. Pitch in with code, code reviews, architectural reviews and technical mentoring
- Work closely with the DPG development partner at various milestones of the product delivery to ensure a high-quality product is delivered and the product meets all the requirements, including debuggability,
- supportability, availability, scalability, cost-efficiency and performance.
- Continuously develop and improve the interface between technology and the DPG community. Ensure
- that overall technical practices are scalable, constantly evaluating tech stacks to cater to evolving business needs.
- Participate in building ecosystems around DPG with the community - build platforms, plugins & apps.
- Ensure all internal processes & external services comply with security, privacy policies and regulations.
- Stay on top of digital trends, principles and paradigms and be able to relate how these trends will affect the DPG community.
- Engage with internal and external collaborators, and maintain relationships/partnerships with internal team members and adopters to develop strategies, goals and objectives consistent with the DPG
- Solid technical skills - Strong experience in having architected, built, operated and scaled distributed, large-scale, fault-tolerant systems; Worked on defining problem statements at all levels - RFCs to good first issues. Experience building and cultivating strong engineering practices; Experience with enterprise software development built and delivered on both on-premise and Cloud is preferred; Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate tasks; Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Leadership - Mix of intelligence, initiative, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and tactful stakeholder engagement, which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of astute teams and individuals across the company/community. You have a strong bias for action and being resourceful
- Collaboration and communication - with the geo-distributed teams in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Also, able to communicate across functional teams, keeping various engineering, product and business stakeholders informed.
- Planning & execution - Able to own and deliver large projects end to end, keeping track of timelines; keep track of (and context switch between) different threads and ensure that details don’t slip through the cracks
- B. tech/BE(CS/IT) & from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes of India/Abroad or equivalent; M. tech/Ph.D. preferred
- 8+ years of software development experience with 4+ years contributing to software architecture
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing, testing, and deploying large-scale, distributed systems.
- Experience in contributing and actively participating in multiple open source projects.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in working with a developer ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker containers).
- Experience with RDBMS (Postgres, MariaDB) and any other large scale distributed database systems.
- Have expertise in one or more areas like building and scaling web apps, Machine Learning, UI Engineering, Information Visualization, etc.
Samagra is a mission-driven governance consulting firm. We co-work with the bureaucratic leadership across states and the Centre on long-term systemic transformation programmes cutting across domains. Since 2012, when Samagra was founded, we have worked with the Government of India and 7 state governments on 15+ large-scale systemic transformation projects in sectors like education, agriculture, skills, employment, and public service delivery. Over the last 5 years, we have also built strong GovTech and DataGov capabilities, now housed under the SamagraX umbrella. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of citizens through better governance. And this mission is
what fuels every goal we chase. Want to know more about Samagra?
Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcPdI2SHwU&t=4s&ab_channel=Samagra-TransformingGovernance" target="_blank">this masterclass by our Founder and CEO, Gaurav Goel
Our Tech Leadership
Rahul Kulkarni - Chief Technologist
Nitin Kashyap - Senior Vice President - Product
Utkarsh Vijay - Vice President
Sukhpreet Sekhon - Vice President
Suresh Unnikrishnan - Vice President - Engineering
https://www.samagragovernance.in/blog/2023-03-31-leveraging-artificial-intelligence-to-deliver-advisory-to-farmers/" target="_blank">Ama KrushAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CEo_R8XIhI" target="_blank">Nipun Lakshya App
https://www.samagragovernance.in/blog/2023-01-16-leveraging-data-science-algorithms-to-improve-data-quality-in-government/" target="_blank">Krushak Odisha database - DataScience
https://www.samagragovernance.in/blog/2023-01-16-leveraging-data-science-algorithms-to-improve-data-quality-in-government/" target="_blank">Sunbird cQube
https://saral.sunbird.org/" target="_blank">Sunbird SARAL
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the role Looking for a full-stack engineer to build an end-to-end affiliate management tool that will support multiple campaign creations, enrolling affiliates to the portal and distributing their payouts month. Integration with multiple payment partners will be required to support the payouts and an advanced analytics screen to display numbers and performances.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Architecture - Design the architecture and make sure it is cost-efficient and aligned to the overall architectural vision
- Implementation - Implementing major/complex parts of the product
- Ownership - Take ownership of the delivery timeline and coordinate the complete development of products
- Releases - Take ownership of the product releases, pre-plan and scale the infrastructure accordingly
- Leadership - Communicate clear goals, provide constructive feedback, manage, coach, and support the engineering team
- Quality - Maintain high standards of code quality through regular design and code reviews.
- Extensive hands-on Experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience with scaling the services to at least 200k+ MAUs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years experience with 1+ years of management experience
- Prior experience with MongoDB
- Proficiency in Message Queues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
closely with the business to design and develop technology solutions around the
● Lead the development of the backend systems for various products.
● Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems.
● Collaborating with the business to define the vision and implement the system
architecture, design and code.
● Help shape the backend development
● Should have 1-4 years of software development experience
● Strong computer science fundamentals
● Good intuition for REST API design
writing code on NodeJS technology
● Having worked on frontend frameworks such as react and vue would be a plus.
● Understanding of DevOps would be helpful.
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
● Ability to deep dive hands on into coding, building scalable architecture and backend
● Strong knowledge of “how to scale” a product, Dev ops, (Docker/ Kubernetes), Messaging
queues, Testing, Database design, Security Log management system
● Extremely hands-on in coding along with a strong interest in leading a team.
● Knowledge of tech stack, which in our case is Node.js/GraphQL/TypeScript for API
development, PostgreSQL, AWS, Python for data processing.
● Proven technical experience of 4-10 years of work-ex coupled with a strategic growth mindset
● Lead the software design, architecture, development, debugging, documentation, testing,
deployment, maintenance and improvement efforts
Establish the roadmap and architecture based on the latest proven technologies and Hora’s
● Manage, lead and mentor other engineers and demonstrate best engineering practices with the
Lead the team to follow our software development process including writing unit tests,
performing code reviews, doing daily standups, setting OKRs and milestones, etc.
Excellent experience in coding including the ability to write well-crafted, well-tested, readable,
● Develop backend code for mobile applications and internal web tools
● Develop APIs for the mobile platform
● Own, innovate and maintain the backend infrastructure
● Code using cutting-edge tools in close collaboration with our Machine Learning team
● Stay on top of state-of-the-art technologies and apply them
● Collaborate with teams and share knowledge via tech talks and promote tech and engineering
best practices within the team
● B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent
● 4-10 years of relevant work experience in system design, algorithms, data structures, scalability,
DevOps, security and testing
● Demonstrated experience in delivering reliable, scalable, performant, and secure web-based
systems and services in production
● Experience working with three or more from the following: web application development,
Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems,
machine learning, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems,
security for software development.
● Strong experience in system design, scalability, DevOps, security and testing
● Strong and proven passion for code quality
● Knowledge of a wide-range of front and back-end technologies.
Experience with any of the following technologies is particularly desirable: TypeScript,
GraphQL, node.js, Python, Go, Java, HTML/CSS, React, Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka,
Spark, ElasticSearch, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS, Git. ○
Experience in writing backend code with modern languages and frameworks
● Strong relational database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
● Experience in API development for mobile/web
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, memory management,
Preferred Qualifications (Added advantage)
● Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
● Competitive programming experience
● Familiarity with data science and/or machine learning, experience in credit and risk models,
NLP and network analysis expertise
● Experience of working on fintech products
● Experience in managing a distributed set of engineers/developers
● Self-guided missile
● Enjoys finding novel solutions to hard technical problems
● Optimistic team player
● A hard-working, humble disposition - we are looking for doers who think, and thinkers who
● Enjoys hands-on, day-to-day work while having a bigger picture view of the goals to
● Strong sense of ethics and integrity.
● Desire to make a strong impact on the lives of millions through their work