He/ she should be a post-graduate or graduate with at least 6 years of professional experience in a variety of business environments with hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamics. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment. Experience of interaction with client stakeholders will be useful.
Microsoft certification is good to have.
Financial domain understanding is good to have.
The person should have good experience of working in Agile environment.
Technical skills required
- Must be well versed with any versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including Dynamics 2011.
- Experience with Dynamics 365, preferably cloud implementation.
- Must have knowledge on CRM modules (Sales, Service & Marketing) of how these modules work. Also aware of new features available in different CRM version.
- Experience in migrating / upgrading CRM system from older version to newer versions will be very useful.
- Must have good knowledge of CRM SDK and tools which are used with CRM for development.
- Experience in integrating CRM system with other ERP systems and/or custom application.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with .Net (C#,WCF/Web API) skills including CRM
- Experience of working with .NET Core is useful.
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
- Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
Nice to have
- Any experience with Microsoft Azure Service Bus or similar technology
Soft skills required
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
- Comfortable in working directly with the client stakeholders and doing meetings and discussions as needed.
- Experience of working in agile environment. Well versed in different agile ceremonies.
- Focus on self-learning and self-upgrade.
- UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summer 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winter 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
- Flexible to work in shifts to maintain overlap with UK working hours.
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours if needed (mostly during releases)
Experience in years - at least 6 years.
UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summers 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winters 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortless manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
The primary responsibility of this role is to handle technical requests filed by the end users of the product, handle troubleshooting and resolve errors.
Key job responsibilities
- Troubleshoot Issues
- When technical issues with the product arise, production support engineers must act quickly to analyze the available data and find the root cause of the problem. They may then develop a solution themselves or pass the problem on to other engineering team members, all the while providing users with progress updates.
- Contribute to Product Development
- Production support engineers participate in all stages of the product development process, including designing, building, and testing. They also create useful tools such as internal software to automate key processes or platforms where customers can send inquiries and reviews.
- Assist Users
- This role entails interacting with product users, often external customers but sometimes also employees. These interactions can occur in various setups, including in-person meetings, phone calls, emails, and live messaging chats. In all of these cases, it’s vital to address concerns promptly and maintain a helpful attitude.
- Prepare Technical Documentation
- Production support engineers prepare extensive documentation when logging product issues, as they must note all details, including their observations, diagnoses, and action steps. Other common tasks include weekly reports summarizing production performance, release notes for upgrades, and troubleshooting guides.
- Suggest Improvements
- Because production support engineers deal with product issues first-hand, they can readily suggest overall product improvements, such as features that customers want. Ideally, they should also proactively evaluate engineering processes and provide recommendations to increase efficiency
Basic Skills & Qualifications
- 1-5 years of relevant experience.
- Should be familiar with Database tools (such as excel or MySQL)
- Should be familiar with Industry-specific tools (such as programming languages)
- Should be familiar with Customer support software (such as Zoho Desk, Zendesk, or LiveAgent)
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Problem Solving skills.
- Technical expertise
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
- 5+ years of experience in preparing, reviewing, revising, and maintaining technical documents.
- Excellent in written and communication skills in English.
- Experience in reviewing the user interface (UI), partner with UX designers to suggest ways to make the UI intuitive, and provide content that can be embedded in the UI.
- Experience in performing independent research to understand a product and the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Experience in using tools like Microsoft Office.
- Experience writing/editing troubleshooting, procedural, and reference information.
- Understands software terminology and has basic knowledge of working with software development teams.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 70% aggregate and passed out in 2020 /2021
Salary : Rs. 2.4LPA starting revised half yearly based on performance.
Skills : Programming with C++/JAVA/SWIFT/Angular/QA (Anyone)
Job Location : Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Lead the development of our User segmentation, User journey and retention strategies using data-driven approaches.
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns that will increase DAUs, WAUs & MAUs across multiple channels, platforms and products.
- Leads analysis of the customer lifecycle to identify different consumer cohorts (high performing, at-risk cohorts etc), understand their motivations and develop incentive & rewards schemes that drive ARPUs.
- Design new functions and workflow to improve customer experience and drive the growth of customer value
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the product, value proposition and drive growth.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:4 to 8 Years
Package:Upto 12 LPA
Product Based Company
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners.
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills: WebAPI, Angular 4+ , MVC and SQL
--Expertise in Web API is most preferable.
--Good experience needed in Angular 4+ implementation.
--Must have very good exposure and experience working with C#,ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Service, Java Script, jQuery and SQL Server.
--Strong Knowledge of software implementation best practices.
--Strong experience in debugging and working with n-tier architecture (UI, Business layer and Data Access layer) along some experience with service oriented architectures(SOA)
--Ability to design and optimize SQL server stored procedures.
--Solid understanding of object oriented programming (OOP).
--Experience using version control (Git/Subversion)
--Experience using Jira and Confluence
--Develop and enhance new and existing software applications
--Mentor and train other team members
--Gain knowledge of the Energy Industry
--Provide documentation and training on the solution
- Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
- Excellent communication skill is a must
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must
- Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (C#, C++, Java, .NET) is a plus
- Experience working on other RPA tools/vendors is a plus
- Experience in the field of Bot development
- UiPath RPA developer advanced certificate must.
- Experience with API Background like Linux, Windows, Jason
- Good knowledge of Oracle PLSQL and Shell scripting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
- Comfortable with basic scripting and programming (Java, C , Python, Powershell, Bash, etc). managing known hosts and troubleshooting connection issues Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams Able to work on Linux/unix environments
1. To strive for continuous improvement of both technical and business knowledge
2. Engage proactively with stakeholders and other cross-functional team members in the
development of IT solutions
3. Ensure new database code meets company standards for readability,reliability and performance
4. Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions
5. Work closely with business
The Ideal Candidate:
1. 3-6 years development experience with SQL SERVER / MySQL platforms
2. Strong Knowledge of T-SQL
3. A good understanding of data normalization,data modelling and database schema design
4. Knowlegde of database optimization techniques
5. Monitor database performance , implement changes and apply new patches and versions when
6. Automate regular process, track issues and document changes
7. Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
8. Proven working experience as a Database administrator
9. Experience with backups,restores and recovery models
10. Knowledge of High-Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery(DR) options for SQL Server
11. Experience on AWS technologies (RDS,EC2,EBS,S3,RedShift,Glue)
12. Experience in implementation & support of NoSQL technologies
13. Hands on programming experience in Python
14. Ability to multi-task and work independently
15. Proficient in Waterfall & Agile development methodology especially when applied to stae-full
Good to have :
1. Experience with Financial Data, Capital Markets and Mutual funds industry/data
1. Working experience on Data Warehouse projects or exhibits sound knowledge over the concepts
1. Understanding of Distributed Systems and Parallel Processing architecture