As a Business Development Manager working under FMCG segments, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities:
· Approaching potential leads a close them within a stipulated time frame.
· Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockist and business associated for the company towards business growth.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
· Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
· Strong communication skills.
· Excellent organisational skills.
About CASEY GALAXY PVT LTD
- Actively seek out new Sales Opportunities.
- Experience generating leads through Linkedin, Linkedin Sales Navigator and similar portals.
- Building out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Develop and manage efficient networks for Business Development.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Write new business proposals.
- Keep prospective client database/CRM updated.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads everyday
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
HealthPlix is a digital health company with a vision to enhance the experience of treating and managing your patients, including those with chronic conditions such as diabetes. We help improve patient retention by providing a platform for clinics to have more meaningful communication with patients. At the same time, we also provide clinics with the benefits of digital practice, such as understanding data-driven insights on the performance of the clinic's practice.
Currently, at its growing stage, a stint with HealthPlix Technologies will allow you to work with a dynamic & young organization with a vision to transform the healthcare sector. You will also gain an understanding of how the healthcare sector in India works and the changes through which the Indian healthcare sector is going through.
HealthPlix is looking for talented and competitive ‘Business Development Manager/Executive who thrive to become sales champions. The role will require you to visit doctors of single and multi-speciality clinics and enable them to digitize their clinics.If you want to make an impact in the Healthcare industry and be a part of the digital revolution then HealthPlix is the right place for you.
In the role of BDM, the employee will play a pivotal role in achieving our ambitious Doctor acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Understand needs and requirements; build a strong relationship with doctors
- Visit the assigned market territory to conduct demos for users (doctors) and manage deal closure
- Building sales pipeline by acquiring new and converting competition user
- Rigorous & structured follow-ups with Doctors to ensure sales closure
- Provide in-depth platform training to the doctors and clinic staff
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects through referral channel
- Excellent communication skills(English & Regional language preferred) with a focus on driving a sales
- Plan and travel extensively across the assigned territory & upcountry if required
- Strong people skills with high customer-centricity
- Good technical understanding of the product
- Strong listening, presentation & time management skills
- Any bachelor's / Master's degree
- Lucrative monthly incentive and R&R programs
- Free medical insurance from the company
- Day shift (10.30 am to 7.30 pm)
- 6 days Working 1 day off (Sunday)
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture JEE, Medical, UPSC, and international exams.
Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 105 lakh students, 300 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 250 in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Counsell potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
Answer questions about our products or the company.
Sale as per requirement from the students.
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
Maintain Sales Report and update in the CRM time to time.
Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Skills & Requirements:
1 years - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
Edtech exp. is a must.
Office Address- Noida Sector 3
- Identifying new sales leads
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching products and/or services
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Computer and tech savvy.
- A creative perspective is prefered.
- Must have interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
About MobileFirst : Software Application development studio focusing on great mobile app experiences. We have great exposure working with Startups, Enterprises and Design Studios. MobileFirst has worked with customers from the USA, India, UK, Kenya, and Singapore.
Currently our focus is to build new clients in Sports, Health & Wellness, FinTech & eCommerce line of business.
What are we looking for?
- Must have proven experience of selling software services in International Markets.
- If not services we can consider people with experience of selling software products as well.
- Somebody who has experience of end to end sales cycle
- Somebody who has worked in a revenue based target environment.
- Should be mature, empathetic, self-driven and creative.
- Should be able to take initiatives, learn new things, dependable, co-operative and a team player.
- Adapative for working as per different timezone.
- Should able to take at least 6 to 7 Introduction meetings with clients.
- Opportunity to build & scale the Sales team
- Incentives on achieving the targets
- Work from home on an approval basis
- Opportunity to travel & represent organisation on various forums, conferences etc.
1. Onboarding on Commercial Cabs.
2. Documentation on Zory App.
3. Aiding driver onboarding on Field.
Roles and responsibilities
Min. 10th standard and knows Basic English.
BTL activities and customer engagement.
Sales campaigns (enterprises ,tech parks, and communities)
Candidates have good communications.
Leads will be generated by the candidates. Results-oriented and disciplined for timings.
Ready to work hard and take up challenges to spread the brand at places like Bus Stop, Entry of Tech Parks,Traffic Signals etc.
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is a pioneer in the global Ed-tech segment and the parent company Of BYJU’s the Learning app., the largest K12 learning app in the world with over 10 million students learning with us.
A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award for six years in a row and a winner of the Fastest 300 Asia Award for the last three years, this company has doubled its growth year on year. BYJU’s the Learning App provides lessons in math and science for students from grade 4 to 12 through formats such as videos, tests, quizzes, personalized learning paths and even games. There are programs also for competitive examinations like the JEE, NEET, CAT, GRE, GMAT and UPSC.
BYJU’s Learning App is a giant in the global Ed-tech space with an array of investors valuing the company at thousands of crores. It was also the first Asian company to get the backing of Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Our employees can look forward to multiple benefit schemes starting from incentives, impact bonuses, travel incentives, health benefits and much more & if you are passionate about making India and the world Think & Learn through various platforms, modes and pedagogies then look no further!
Job Title: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Job Description: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance Environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city.
Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up Meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJUS personalized Learning journey.
You will be working 5 days a week, Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off, taking up Revenue responsibility. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of Inside-sales and direct-sales.
Keen interest in education.
Decent communication skills.
Being interested in mentoring student and knack for sales and positioning an idea.
Location: Across India
Academic Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation (Year of passing: 2020 and before)
CTC for BDA: 10 lakhs (5L Fixed and 3L Variable 2L Performance Pay)
We are looking for people to join us as Business Development role which involves scouting in new ideas/ventures, marketing with the various sectors to establish the business at a new high.
Functions and Responsibility:
- Identify new opportunities, sectors and business segments for expanding the business volume and getting new projects in the field of MEP Services.
- Identify, Build and Maintain business relations with new and existing clients in the market to know about their new projects and upcoming requirements.
- Participate & Arrange major seminar/exhibitions/events for brand awareness in the market
- Preparing a pre-tender report and presentations to the senior management on the project expectations, deliverable and timelines.
What the Company Offer:
- Opportunity to explore different market areas and products keeping sustainability and technology as a core
- The Company shall match the comfort level of the associate along with projects based incentives ranging between 5-10%
- Freedom to innovate and drive initiatives
- Growth with the organisation
Skills and Qualities we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- B-Tech graduate (an MBA degree would be an added bonus)
Do you got a talent of developing new business for a software company and surging the sales? We got an exiting position to fill up which pays a lot of knowledge and experience thereby involving meeting with new business people, generating revenue for the company and earning handsome perfks from new leads closed every month.
We are looking for some bright candidates who can prove their skills and expertise to move with us to the next level.