Understand needs and requirements; build a strong relationship with doctors
Visit the assigned market territory to conduct demos for users (doctors) and manage
Building sales pipeline by acquiring new and converting competition user
Rigorous & structured follow-ups with Doctors to ensure sales closure
Provide in-depth platform training to the doctors and clinic staff
Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly targets
Maintain and expand your database of prospects through referral channel
Excellent communication skills(English & Regional language preferred) with a focus
on driving a sales
Plan and travel extensively across the assigned territory & upcountry if required
Strong people skills with high customer-centricity
Good technical understanding of the product
Strong listening, presentation & time management skills
Any bachelor's / Master's degree (Biotech/Pharma will be preferred)
Perks and Benefits
Lucrative monthly incentive and R&R programs
Free medical insurance from the company
Salary (CTC) starts from 3 Lakh Fixed plus 3 Lakh Variable
Day shift (10.30 am to 7.30 pm)
6 days Work 1 day off (Sunday)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About HealthPlix technologies Private
ENTERPRISE SALES MANAGER
Promilo.com (Sawara Solutions Pvt Ltd)
Industry: IT Software - SAAS
Salary: As per the industry standard
Hello Everyone, Please review the details below regarding an opening in Promilo.com for Corporate Sales, Bangalore.
Promilo is India’s 1st innovative platform, "Pay to Browse” It is a B2B SaaS start-up that accelerates the companies' business appointment funnel. We’re an advertising platform that connects both users & advertisers. Users will be able to book an online appointment based on their interests with the advertiser, without compromising their data privacy and get rewarded for sharing their data and time. We’re registered and recognized by Start-up India, Start-up Karnataka & MSME. To know more - Visit - www.promilo.com or watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPeKo1i1VQI
Roles & Responsibilities:
· End to End B2B solution selling of products & services.
· "New Business Development, Prospecting, probing and understanding requirements and proposing solutions that would address the admission & recruitment needs of New, existing & potential clients."
· Customizing solutions by leveraging the product mix
· Building compelling proposals, negotiating, closing, and collecting"
· Cross-selling and up-selling to existing clients
· Constantly enhancing wallet share and mind share of existing clients.
· Working in cross-functional teams.
· Consistently meeting the KRA's and set business targets.
· Understanding of Enterprise Sales, B2B sales, corporate sales, or SME.
· Good in verbal and Oral Communication
· Should have experience in the IT or Education sector
· Should have experience in bringing new clients on board.
· Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
· Preparing short-term and long-term sales plans towards reaching the assigned goals · Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
· Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline · Customer Relationship Management
· Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
Required Skills: Field & Inside Sales
Role: Enterprise & B2B Sales - Other Industry
Type: Internet & Dot com Industry | Educational & Job portal company will be an added advantage
Area: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: Enterprise & B2B Sales
Location: Work from Office (Bangalore -Kammanahalli)
Education: Any UG or PG - Any Specialization
Please mention the subject line: Corporate Sales
Key Skills: b2b sales, enterprise sales, software sales, Corporate Sales, field sales, business development, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Key account manager, sales manager, Business development, etc
About CredFlow :
Imagine a business- always stressed with increasing outstanding dues in the market, pressure from vendors and other creditors to pay off debts, managing operations, sourcing material and the list is endless! Now imagine the plight of millions of such businesses globally.
At CredFlow, we are solving SMEs' most pressing problem of cash flow management. We are a full-stack cash flow management solution automating accounts receivables and building multiple stacks of financial solutions on top of that. We have seen pretty good traction in the past few months, achieved product-market fit and are scaling fast. We already have more than 30 Lakh businesses on the CredFlow network and more than $70 billion worth of invoices on the platform.
Above all, we have a gold mine waiting to be unlocked - the humongous amount of financial data flowing through our servers!
In 2021 we raised a 2.1 million $ seed round from marquee VC Funds. We have recently raised $7 million in Series A from marquee VC Funds.
Company Website Link: https://credflow.in/about%20us.html
Role Title: Business Development Executive – Inside Sales
Process: Revenue generation, cold calling, B2B sales, Product demo.
Work Days: 6 days per week
Job Location: Noida
Office Hours: Work from office (10 AM to 7 PM)
● Reach out to warm leads on call and schedule product demos.
● Understand customer needs and requirements.
● Share product quotation and close the sale
● Maintain relationships with the customers.
● Get customer referrals from existing paid users.
● Provide after-sale support.
● Share weekly and monthly Sales Forecasts of probable conversion.
● Share product feedback to the product management team.
Skills and Background:
● Excellent communication skills
● Prior sales experience is preferred.
● Good Logical and Analytical skills.
● Smart and Collaborative team
● Best in the market Incentive Structure.
● Early-Stage startup experience.
What is expected from you :
● Strong Consultative selling skills including excellent relationship building, networking
and time management skills
● Excellent Conflict Resolution and Negotiation skills
● Strong Team Player
● Excellent in Business communications and email etiquette
● Exposure to LinkedIn and other Job portals
● Ability to generate B2B leads
● Experience in Lead Research and Prospecting
● Experience in cold calling, email campaigns, and using social media to generate leads.
● Knowledge of Recruitment
● Data Maintenance and organization skills
● MBA qualification or Experience in Business development is preferred
What will you be doing?
● Handle end-to-end B2B business Development, right from prospecting to closing
● Acquire new clients through networking, direct contact, or from marketing campaigns
● Establish long-term engagement with clients with multiple products
● Build and nurture client relationships via various channels
● Coordinating with multiple internal stakeholders on a daily basis
● Cross-selling and Upselling to existing clients into other GUVI services
● Develop and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing
business and capture new opportunities
- Foster New Relationships with Taxi Operators, Taxi Drivers, Automobile OEM Partnership, Educate them @ the Mobile App/Software Offerings & Benefits, to convert them into signing up for the taxi application
- Maintain Existing relationships & maintain healthy nature of business to generate the Referral programs with Travel agencies and Consolidators
- Handling the Business Development activities in his/her area, assigned
- Identify & Develop Business Opportunities for product solutions for tie-up in terms of large groups of Taxi man, Selling salient points & get them to enrol along with other taxi friends of them, whilst driving things in very social & friendly manner
- Providing training on Mobile app interface and managing its implementation
- Identify opportunities to sell product & solutions in order to generate revenue for the organization by presenting new/existing products and services and enhance existing relationship
- Ensure optimum usage of the Mobile app provided to Taxi fellows & give them basic training of the mobile app to make them understand & increase the usage pattern
- Making Daily sales calls to get to the taxi people and engage with them in formal & informal way for adoption of the mobile app
- Organise small training session in office to get them more understanding
- Introducing VAS services like paying taxes, insurance, RTO regulatory paper filling & take them to centre/offices for guidance
- Encourage them to make more enrolment & design a referral program new products and functionalities on the applications of existing clients / OLTAs.
- Should be able to find new avenues & targets for finding new Taxi Operators by tie-up with Existing Database, cull out from internet the required churn of new people to call & meet them personally
- This is sales with personal driven strategy to achieve required set of targets & maintain relationship with them as well
- Solve queries of existing drivers & encourage them to resolve other queries when they are fully equipped
- Organise multiple training programs, Learning Workshops, Complaint of Mobile app for increasing overall business from exiting & new mobile app signup
- Ensuring effective achievement of targets and preparation of reports.
- Preparing and giving sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Monitoring industry trends as well as competition.
● Inbound calling for customer service.
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
● Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.