- B2C( International IT Sales )
- Knowledge of products and technologies and market conditions.
- Excellent communications
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Will Include:
Pre-demo analysis of the publisher’s ad stack and requirements
Working with the Publisher Development Representative on creating a projection report for the
Delivering tailored demos of AdPushup to prospects based on their needs and challenges.
Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the
Structuring and orchestrating deals to meet our revenue goals
Objection handling for any challenges, queries, and concerns a publisher may have
Working on closures of opportunities generated by the Publisher Development Representatives●
Supplementing your pipeline through personal lead generating activities including cold calls,
emails, and social touches
Post-Sales client relationship management and upscaling the account while working with the Ad
Ops and Account Management team
Resurrecting accounts which previously worked with us
You Must Have:
Intelligence, proactiveness, and the ability to get things done.
A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting
Excellent attention to detail, strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
atural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
Ability to build strong relationships with direct customer and internal teams.
Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
Hustle to learn and help AdPushup expand its business in your assigned region.
Basic Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
Good understanding of the AdTech domain and Publisher Development.
Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Header-bidding and AdSense
Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, and Developer Tools skills.
Experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company or as a Publisher Development Manager
in AdTech (Optional)
Our client is India’s first Genomic Medicine Clinic. Their treatment is based on an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information such as DNA to diagnose and develop a holistic wellness program. Their innovative DNA-based treatment has proven highly useful in treating hereditary disease such as diabetes, high Blood Pressure, heart conditions, premature ageing, cognitive decline, and hormonal imbalances including thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia.
Founded in 2019 by a doctor duo specialising in Genomic medicine from Harvard and Stanford Universities, the clinic apart from providing personalized treatment focuses on disease prevention through early detection and lifestyle management.
What you will do:
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Developing proposals for diagnostic centers, hospitals and individual doctors
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to support programs and initiatives at clinics with specific focus on adding value in the long term
What you need to have:
- Must have at least 2 - 3 years of prior experience in marketing, business development, human resources
- Experience working for a start up or the healthcare industry in any capacity will be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to comfortably represent the company at conferences, corporate health checkup drives and specific healthcare events
- Proficiency in technology tools
- Ability to contribute individually
- Ability to maintain client relations
2. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
3. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
4. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
5. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
6. Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
7. Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Routematic is looking to expand beyond India, into the Phillipines, Brazil and South Africa market. Read more about us at http://www.routematic.com/" target="_blank">www.routematic.com
I am looking for a Business Head to fuel the expansion. However, given the current Pandemic situation, the candidate will initially work as a sales consultant. The consultant will have to 'earn' his/her right to setup and expand the business in the country.
The role will entail assisting me in setting up the business:
- Lead generation and deal closure: The Consultant will initiall focus on generating leads with Corporates/transport companies for sales of our SaaS Product.
- Once certain deals have been closed, the consultant role will be converted into a full time position and a full time office will be setup to service the clients and generate more leads to fuel the expansion.
- Extensive Corpoate sales experience
- Past exposure to BPO or transport industry
- Ability to take risk and a taste for adventure - Only indivuals with ability to work as a sales consultant who are willing to work on a commission basis may apply.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Generating new leads in the field of WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
- Bachelor's degree or undergraduate
- Excellent communication
- Ready to work on target basis
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience in IT field
- Previous work experience should be from IT Service based company ( WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES)
- Capable of closing end to end sales in the field of web development, app development, digital marketing services
- Capable of generating new business opportunities
Job Description: Will have to get more business to the Company, Meetings with the clients, followed by sales.
Will Handle Chennai Region.
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction