Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads every day
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark Trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
Skill Required - Excellent Communication Experience Required - 00-1 year (fresher also welcome)
Minimum Education: Graduation( 2018-2023)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
PlanetSpark is an intermediary technology platform that provides online classes to K8 learners. PlanetSpark is on a journey to make the traditional and unorganized tuitions obsolete through its virtual classroom.
Planetspark provides online classes on English Communication, Public Speaking, Grammar, Creative Writing, Debating, Vlogging, and other 'new age' skills. The classes are delivered by our hand-picked teachers, who are professionals and have extensive experience in delivering such classes
different channels on the field
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory
- Provide comprehensive product solutions over calls from initiating the call till the closure
- Generate revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Counselling students and helping them understand to choose the programmes offered at Maven Silicon.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven track record of sales target achievements
- Excellent communication skill in English,
- Consultative Sales Skills and Convincing skills.
- Good in Excel (Mandatory) & preparing MIS reports. Experience with CRM would be preferred.
- Experience in Counselling/Tele Sales/Inside Sales in training companies or educational institutes
- Speaking regional languages like Kannada/Telugu/Tamil/Hindi would be an added advantage.
- Interest in the Education Sector, preferred.
● Should be comfortable in client interaction.
● Candidates should know to write proposals for projects.
● Should have prior experience in software or Web Development
● Make cold calls to explore new business opportunities and interact with
- Talking to and converting leads, prospecting and discovering opportunities, negotiating deals, and as well as maintaining customer relations.
- Managing, nurturing and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identifying potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintaining well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in a CRM system.
- Meeting personal sales targets
- Creating and managing all processes throughout the sales cycle from start to finish
- Ensuring efficient management of the sales pipeline using those processes
What you need to have:
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining sales pipeline + farming accounts.
- Conversant with CRM and basic analytics.
- Preferably in FMCG sales
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Deep understanding of user service
- Deep knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathatic, Energetic, Curious
Qualification : 12th completed, degree.
Job Types : Full-time, Fresher.
Build long-lasting client relationships and valuate customers needs.
Meet personal and team sales targets.
Attend meetings, sales events and trainings often.
Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
Manage your client database within your assigned area.
More you work, more is your gain.
Key Account Sales Manager:
US Based MNC.
Responsible for prospecting, developing & managing the assigned Research and Applied business customers in driving sales to meet the sales & marketing objectives as well as targets.
B2B Sales,New client acquisition.
Target Pharma Companies & Research Industry to sell lab chemicals
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.