Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
About jain software
GlobalSignIn is the creator of GEVME (www.gevme.com), a fast growing virtual & hybrid events and engagement platform. GEVME has already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in event technologies
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for GEVME’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at event organisers and agencies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and IT departments to execute event management strategy as the organisation introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- 5 years experience in events industry
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment is a bonus
- 2 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
Role : Business Development Manager
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Min 1-2 years of experience in a sales organisation (would be ideal if person has been selling product similar to DYT)
- Responsible for sales and growth of at least one vertical / region / territory in the organisation
- Track record of hunting for new business and ability to extract more business from existing clients
- Proven track record of sales growth within the organisation
- Established relationship with media agencies, preferred would be with digital agencies and PR agencies
- Good negotiating skills
- Good rapport with clients and agency partners
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
BDM CUM Business Analyst
Note: Notice period is immediate to 15 days’ maximum candidates can apply.
Kindly read carefully
Role: BDM CUM Business Analyst
Work Location: LUCKNOW
Experience: Minimum 2 + years into the same key skills
We are looking for a candidate with 2-5 years of experience in Business Analysis and IT project coordination with documentation in IT (Web development/application development / mobile apps development) along with international client handling experience..
Discussion with customer/project team to understand the requirements
Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional and business specifications (BRD / SRS Preparation)
Requirement walk-through and getting requirement sign-off from the customer
Analyzing the requirements of the clients and converting them into technical documents as per the specifications
Creating wireframes to determine the flow and functionalities of the application
Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
Creating Proposals and other relevant documents
Creating Slide Decks required for explaining Business Solutions & Approach
Explaining the requirements to technical teams and taking the estimates for the same
Understanding the Adhoc changes and analysis on the impact and creating spec documents
Supporting testing in creating test cases and review of test cases
Allocating tasks to resources as per the milestones of the project
Coordination with the delivery team to deliver the project on or before the estimated deadline
Creating Release documents and UAT Testing of the release
Communicating with clients throughout the life cycle of a project to update them with the progress and path ahead from time to time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and client-serving skills
- Must have knowledge of some analytical tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Strong relationship building, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Must have good decision-making skills
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Proactive and quick executor
- Must have demonstrable client/stakeholder management skills
- Must be self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts & understanding customers' needs.
- Making outbound calls/communications to potential customers, and source new sales opportunities through inbound leads.
- Use outbound channels like LinkedIn to identify key decision makers.
- Route qualified opportunities to the sales team for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Creating, maintain and expand the database of prospects.
- Team with channel partners to build opportunities pipeline.
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects.
- Keeping all the sales & marketing collateral ready & up-to-date.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Preferably with MBA.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
We are looking for a Sales Rock Star (Business Development Executive)
Bizpole is a Startup Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping realize the startup dreams and strategize the concepts into a successful venture without any failures. We are the one-stop solution for all Business Startups.
- Passionate about talking to people
- Great decision maker
- Friendly yet Professional
- Sort out Customers issues and leave them delighted
- Love to build a carrier in business consultation
- Think strategically about business
We are looking for you.
What you get….
- Friendly Work Environment
- Highly attractive salary plus commission
- New opportunity to learn and improve your leadership skills
- You should qualify leads into prospects over the phone and send proposals by email.
- Cold Calling prospects regarding our Corporate Solutions product
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
- Good customer service skills and a presentable personality are expected.
- Fresher who are enthusiastic about a career in sales are also welcome for trainee positions.
Ability to [Speak, Read & Write] Good Kannada, English & others This is Mandatory
Salary - Emoluments will be in two parts Fixed and Variable. - Fixed will be offered around
About the work from home job/internship
Selected day-to-day responsibilities & learning opportunity :
1. Engage top leaders of MNCs and Indian companies for business development on Social media.
2. Leverage email marketing to generate online queries
3. Learning to generate a high success ratio in business development
4. Develop Understanding to make pitches to the senior industry leaders
5. Gain business communication skills to become future leaders
6. Insights on finer point of sales conversion
The Business Development Lead will be responsible for generating sales opportunities in their region. Their role will require them to do the following:
1. Find customers willing to buy Veera products
2. Negotiate price points for volume orders that are pre-sales in nature
3. Assist with the end-to-end relationship of the account, and ensure that payments are recieved over time in the correct amount.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
This role will be compensated primarily on commission, with rates starting at 12% and going up to 25% depending on the quality of accounts.