Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Ozock by Zero1 Inc. empowers agencies, brands, publishers and other media producers to capture the attention of audiencies worldwide by integrating premium content into their communications. We provide the largest daily feed of trending content to our partners that helps elevate their Social Media, amplify brands, and captivate audiences.
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
Capable, quick, determined
Immaculate attention to detail
Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
Hiring Business Development Associate (Inside Sales) at Tech2Edge
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Development Associate with 1-2 years of experience in SAAS industry to help us build up our growth activities. The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, executing and closing leads & creating sales pipelines.(Female candidate preferred)
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design, and marketing solutions that enable B2B brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
to the EDGE.
Know more about us at https://www.tech2edge.co/
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
-Identify and qualify new customers as per the company's policies and business model
-Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
-Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
-Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
-Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
-Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with the internal team
-Assist leadership in contract development, handle negotiations, and perform due diligence
-Fast learner and passion for sales
-Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
-Proven experience in Sales or relevant role
-Proficiency in English
-Excellent knowledge of MS Office
-Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
-Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
-Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Must have experience in SAAS Industry
CTC: Upto 6 LPA
BONUS: 2% as incentives of the deal value per lead closed. (Average Deal Size: 2 Lakh)
Location: Office 1902, 19th Floor, Arihant Aura, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai
.Approaching potential leads and closing them within a stipulated time frame.
.Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockists and business associates for the company towards business growth.
.Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
.Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
.Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product orders, re-order etc.
.Training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
.Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field.
.Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills .
.Excellent organizational skills.
.Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Business Development Executive who will be in-charge of leading our company's sales efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for acquiring' new customers to rapidly increase revenue for the company.
- Hunt /acquire new customers.
- Independently manage the whole sales pipeline - from lead generation -> lead qualification > product presentation -> negotiation -> closure and contract signing.
- Making sales pitches and attending sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Ensuring that the sales pipeline is constantly being built and worked upon.
- Doing sufficient research to make effective pitches.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Refine sales approach and meticulously execute on it (target industries, target buyers, and target personas).
- Keep self educated about competitors, and emerging trends among the customers.
- Partner with marketing, demand generation, and onboarding team to manage the customer acquisition.
- MBA with 2-3 years' experience in B2B sales role, preferably in automotive industry.
- Proven ability to achieve targets.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel & Powerpoint.
- Ability to draft persuasive proposals.
- Extensive, hands-on experience selling to large and mid-sized corporates.
- Should have a track record of consultative selling.
- Strong in building rapport with customers.
- Excellent communication skills - you are a clear and compelling storyteller across written and verbal mediums.
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills - you invest time in helping customers identify best solutions for their problems, and not force your solution upon the customer.
- Ability to negotiate confidently with mid & senior management folks.
- Organized and task driven.
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer acquisition
* Conduct research to identify new markets and potential clients
* Make cold calls and send cold emails to gain interest
* Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
* Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
* Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
* Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
* Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
* Proven sales track record
* Experience in IT sales is a big plus
* Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
* Proficiency in English
* Market knowledge
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to build rapport
* Time management and planning skills
Designation: IT Hardware-Sales Manager
Experience: 5+ Years
CTC: Best as per industry standards Location: Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
• Hunting New accounts, obtain orders, establish accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule
• Contact potential clients through cold calls, phone calls and emails
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
• Constantly keep updating personal credentials by undertaking various
certifications expected of the team.
• Present our company to potential customers
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products.
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Update all internal reports as per company protocol
Desired Candidate Profile
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Account
Manager or similar role is mandatory (including cold calls)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas consistently
• Familiarity with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Google Sheets, Google Docs and other basic business communication tools
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage in conversation
• Confident, well-groomed personality
• Personal mode of transport (Except Mumbai)
• Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
Founded in 1995 Meganet has built up an exceptional reputation within the IT trade by supplying the latest in high performance technology backed up by unrivalled in-house pre and post sales and technical expertise.
Now over two decades in business, Meganet is recognized as a pivotal player within the industry, leading the way in offering the latest in high performance hardware for the server, workstation, clusters, High Performance Computing, storage solution and Cloud Computing.
In this endeavor, we have to state that we have been able to, time and again, meet market expectations by providing superior quality services and innovative solutions, and, in the process bring the customers, products and vendors together into lasting and rewarding associations.
Establishing new contacts
End to end sales cycle.
Visque Infotech :
We are an innovative company that develops E-commerce Sector using patent pending ideas and technology.
Position is in Sales Team to increase sales for products Local Vendors.
Critical role as you will be the face of the company.
Tremendous growth opportunities.
If you are excited about being part of an exciting new company, with products entering the market first time ever in the world and India then apply today.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Plan weekly- sales- cycle and meet prospective clients on a daily basis- Preparing client and market mapping reports for his business segment.
Responsible for timely invoicing and collection of payment from the clients.
Media Tracking to generate prospects.
Preparing- sales- and- sales- related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports,- sales- projection report, monthly- sales- plan etc.
Plan and budget revenue generation for the week and month.
Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and churn more business from the listed accounts.
Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
Take ownership of Sales for your channel, plan and execute Sales Forecast.
Design and Execution of company marketing programs and tracking ROI.
Identify new Distribution Channels and execute on penetrating those channels.
Increase sales volumes with present clients and Distribution channels.
Mentoring and motivating team to achieve the business goals.
Enhance client tracking and reporting systems databases.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge of Mumbai and surroundings preferred.
E-Commerce, field sales experience preferred.
Ability to work under high visibility role, high energy startup environment.
Marketing, Social media skills a plus. Computer Literate.
Hardworking and self motivated a must.
Minimum 1 year sales experience
Fluent in Hindi, English. Fluency in other regional languages is a plus
Team management experience
Cash bonus incentives for targets
Formal and informal training
Job Type: Full-time
Interview type: Walk-in
Job Type: Full-time