What is the role?
This role requires you to work and collaborate with the customers, product & Engineering teams to meet and fit customer to our product. This role will be responsible for building technical project plans for Compass as well as tracking and driving the delivery of those projects. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be a driving force in the continuous improvement of our planning and execution pipeline. This role heavily involves mathematical and analytical skills, since you would be directly responsible to set incentives programs for customers and consult them over that.
- Strengthen and maintain relationship with the new & existing clientele.
- Partners with Product, Project Manager, and other business owners to define the business need for the project.
- Provides domain knowledge for project feasibility and software solution by researching customer needs and problem areas with internal/external stakeholders, understanding system flow, reporting need and regulatory impact.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensures problem definition, requirements, user stories, success criteria and interface design efforts.
- Understand and manages changing business and technical requirements.
- Support and contribute to stakeholders with information needed for publication and user training documentation.
- Delivers innovative and best value options to increase ease of implementation and outperform the competition.
- Ability to contribute to implementation/Onboarding process improvements
- Follows the company’s software development life cycle.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- BTech or MCA or MBA required
- 2+ years of Business Analyst experience and in a customer facing role
- Good exposure to SAAS product.
- Exceptional soft skill, including the ability to talk with both technical and business concerns.
- Good Microsoft Excel which involves using Pivots and mathematical formulae
- Ability to think logically and constructively about complex problems.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively in team environment.
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Ability to easily pivot from one task to another, including managing multiple project and timelines.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
interviewing stakeholders and team members, using related reports, etc.
*Analyze business processes to understand the problems and their root
causes, distinguish opportunities, and define areas that need
*Based on the independent analysis, find solutions that will boost
product potential and performance on the market.
*Explain the idea and present the plan of its implementation to the
*Discuss the technical implementation for the idea with the development
team to test its feasibility.
*Analyze the feasible solutions within a given budget, deadlines, existing
*Validate the business requirements to make sure that all parties
involved in the development process are on the same page.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. • Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of tools like Balsamiq and Microsoft Visio is a must.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Business development can be summarized as the ideas, initiatives, and activities that help make a business better.
The target area would be clients looking forward to Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
- Increasing revenues
- Growth in terms of business expansion,
- Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
- Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
- Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
- Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
- Providing management with client/market feedback.
- Ability to identify client needs and decide deliverables for the same.
- Should be self-driven, target-oriented, and passionate
- Industry Type IT
- Functional Area Sales & Business Development
- Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category BD / Pre Sales
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Postgraduate
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
- Reporting: Developing on-demand reports
- Presenting reports to senior management; identifying and highlighting key take-aways and improvement areas
- Ad hoc problem solving: Tackling open-ended data-driven problems, as needed.
- Defining ideal target for a given marketing campaign, finding the root cause for low conversion rate in a particular segment
- Creating high-quality presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have skills: SQL (preferably PSQL), MS Excel (Advanced level, VBA is a +), MS Powerpoint, Problem Solving
- Experience in creating reports, making presentations, white-space thinking
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end-users.
- Proven experience with writing business documents such as proposals, Statement of work, and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Collaborates with the client, Tech Head(s), and Dev Team to determine project scope, vision, challenges, risks, and assumptions
- Clearly identify and periodically document project stakeholders and establish customer groups, as well as their characteristics.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and the project teams to prioritize collected requirements using Agile methodologies.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are accurately interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Getting project sign off from stakeholders upon completion of a phase/project
- Ensure adherence towards PMO and CMMI processes
- Helps PMO in process enhancement, roll-out, tracking, and reporting
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
Job Description :
1. Candidate should have Strong SQL skills and manipulate large data sets in a database.
2. Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, lookup/hookup, graphs, etc.
3. Knowledge and experience in the Banking industry are preferred.
4. Top decile SQL skills are a MUST (Experience in Hive/Spark-SQL is strongly preferred)
5. Should possess a strong combination of analytical, technical, and business savvy.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.Must be comfortable in ambiguity and constantly evolving environment
Key Responsibilities :
1. Will be the point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
2. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
3. Understanding client requirements and converting them into technical and business deliverables.
4. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
5. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Experience in Business analytics, well versed with sales/marketing analytical tools.
- Experience in business consulting is a plus.
- Proven experience in sales, client communication, negotiation, marketing, data analysis, and project management.
- Good in Business Development, Marketing Operations, Sales, Product Management, Competitive Analysis, Market Research.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Regular at maintaining a timesheet.
- Will need to develop proficiency in Hubspot, Asana, Google Documents.
- Proficient in Analytical tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google docs.
- Excellent business communication and writing skills.
- Excellent at web research and educating one-self about different topics.
- High aptitude in managerial skills.
- Ability to handle the intense workload, pace, and training timelines.
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial, and technological risks within the business.
- Maintaining, testing, and improving business and systems operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Identifying innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Acting as a liaison between business and IT groups.
- Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Creating monthly performance reports.
- Maintain a timesheet regularly.
- Be proficient in MS office.
- Develop proficiency in Hubspot, Asana, Google Documents.
- Have excellent Email Communication Skills.
- Have excellent at web research and education one-self about different topics.
- Have high Aptitude and Strong Analytical Skills.
- Be good in Competitive Analysis & Online Research.
- To handle the intense workload, pace and training timelines.
- Have strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Have fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google docs, Data Entry.
• Ability to handle multiples tasks effectively and on tight deadlines.
• Technical expertise, should have a clear and concise understanding of basic concepts and technologies and the ability continuously acquire new technological competencies.
• Ability to determine suitability of relevant technolgy along with Delivery team on project specific basis