As an experienced engineer we know that you have built software to solve various business problems at your previous workplaces. You may have also explored technologies on your own for your learning or hobby projects.
- You will be building APIs for the Synup platform and also UI to make our platform capabilities available to our customers.
- You and the team that you are a part of will be collectively responsible building performant software and customer experiences that scale to our next million customers.
- You will be responsible for writing technical specs and contributing to it's implementation. We expect that you would have done the same in your previous workplaces.
- Other folks on our team are looking forward to learn from your experiences.
For engineers that join our team
- We expect you to be good with Ruby or Python to build APIs.
- You will be contributing to our UI that is built with React and GraphQL.
- We hope our team members have a strong grasp of software design patterns and know when to put them to good use.
- Experience with an SQL datastore would help a lot. PostgreSQL is our primary datastore.
- We optimize our search functionality and rollup reports by using ElasticSearch
- We expect that you have used Redis. Redis is our swiss army knife to solve a lot of problems apart from just caching.
- Senior SD4 engineer/Principal Engineer/ Architect who has led or been part of platform teams inside a large/mid tech company
- Deep expertise working with any of the programming languages to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.Python experience is a bonus - but not required
- Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general and ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- Experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, Load Balancing
- Experience in building a platform team on AWS for Product based companies/start-ups
What You’ll Do
- Build the core technology platform, including Automated provisioning of infrastructure, deployment, and monitoring of services
- Build a central services directory within an organization that shows the cost and health of all services and makes the management of microservices extremely easy
- This involves working with core infrastructure and understanding them in great detail - like Kubernetes, ServiceMesh, Service security
- Mentor/coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web framework Django
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i. e. PostgresSQL)
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience on RESTful APIs
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience on Automation Builds using Jenkins and other popular frameworks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
Key skills : Python, Numpy, Panda, SQL, ETL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Design, develop, test, and deliver software solutions in the FX Derivatives group
- Analyse requirements for the solutions they deliver, to ensure that they provide the right solution
- Develop easy to use documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Must have unit testing and debugging skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Python packages such as NumPy, Scikit learn
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Develop web APIs with the Flask web framework
- Use RDBMS databases with ORM layers (sqlalchemy) and develop service-level logic for the application
- Manage asynchronous jobs, graph algorithms, pipeline creation, reporting logic for analytical applications
- Write unit tests and functional tests for the APIs
- Follow software development practices with continuous testing, development and integration (CD/CI)
- Write and maintain technical design documents and new-feature documents
- Collaborate closely with developers, engineers, testers, and product managers
- Participate in peer-based code reviews and design reviews
- Follow agile methodology and encourage collaboration with tools such as GIT, Confluence and Slack applications
- Undergraduate degree or above in computer science preferred
- Knows python well
- Has used atleast 1 web framework in python: Flask / Django / FastAPI / Tornado / CherryPy / etc,
- Has used RDBMS databases with any ORM like dhango-orm, sqlalchemy, etc.
- Has used testing libraries like pytest, nose, unittests, etc. or softwares like jmeter, postman, etc.
- Basic knowledge about web servers (gunicorn, cherrypy, nginx, apache, etc.) and has worked on
- Basic knowledge about basics in asynchronous task management (celery, airflow, etc.), Security (CSP, CORS, etc.) and algorithm computation (graph theory, compiler theory, etc.)
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentored and guide junior engineers.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Ruby on Rails/ Python/ Node.JS.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby/ Python/Node.JS code.
- Experience in application server hosting and monitoring.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on with search platforms (Solr, Elasticsearch, etc).
- Prior experience with microservices-based architecture/SOA/distributed systems.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with common AWS service EC2, RDS, S3, SES, etc.
- Building Effective Team
- Solving Problems Creatively
- Learning Agility
- Drive For Result
Company is a remote-first team, looking to scale our Open Source Feature
Flagging, Remote Config and A/B Testing product. With both SaaS and on-premises customers, we are investing into our globally distributed, low latency API and making it simple for customers to deploy on their own infrastructure via Kubernetes and OpenShift.
We are looking for a Lead Server-Side Engineer, who also enjoys working on dev-ops, infrastructure and orchestration, and can help build out our existing API and infrastructure.
We are a really small team right now, and this is our first technical hire outside of the founders, so it’s a great opportunity to be part of something that is looking to scale quickly!
We are looking for someone who loves working with:
- Python. Django Rest Framework experience would be great, but not essential! We prioritise
- quality over quantity.
- Postgres with InfluxDB, Oracle, MySQL and Redis experience a plus.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift and associated tooling.
- AWS, especially ECS, Lambda, RDS and DynamoDB. Performance and uptime are super
- important to us.
- The challenge of scaling a global, distributed API to 10,000+ requests per second.
- We have SDKs in a bunch of languages, so the more polyglot you are the better.
- If you like writing JS and React that would be awesome too.
We are a 100% remote team, currently based on the West Coast US and in Europe
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus
on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine,
design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast.
This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our
clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you
have it in you?
About The Role
As a Python Developer, you will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python
code Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications, identify
bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems for Fortune companies. You will be
working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying
special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge
base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
● Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards, and new software
solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
● Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions.
● Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions
● Previous working experience as a Python Web Developer for min 2 years.
● Experience with Rest API development(API gateways).
● Experience with Design implementation of objects and data models.
● Working knowledge in AWS(AWS lambda).
● Understanding of CI/CD practices.
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
● Hands-on experience with complex scripts in Python to capture business logic and automate
system management tasks.
Good To Have
● Good command in English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
● Experience working in Agile teams
● Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
● National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
● Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
● Modern & lively working environment
● Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
● International assignment
● Relocation opportunitie
Youtube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers.
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Come join a passionate team of
over 900 young and energetic members and 1300+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
What would you be building:
You would be working on global consumer-facing products at a fast-growing startup that would give you
great exposure to all different aspects of full-stack development. You will work on:
· Learning Product: Creating the world’s first and most comprehensive live learning product to help kids
become confident communicators
· Teacher Product: Ever thought of how millions of Uber drivers are managed completely by technology?
You now have the chance to build technology that will manage the entire lifecycle of thousands of teachers
across the globe.
· Sales Product: PlanetSpark uses its own CRM. What this means is that the entire sales team of 500+
people use our custom-made products to drive sales. You will have the ability to design the most
sophisticated CRM by directly working with the business teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will be a part of a close-knit team of 10x engineers who will get complete
accountability of designing the next-generation products of the company.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Architect and install new infrastructure
- Design and build reusable and efficient ruby code
- Plan and implement new features
- Integrate data sources and databases in one system
- Identify the bugs and propose the solution for problems
- Work directly with the business and design teams
- Be involved in the complete product lifecycle – from design to development to deployment and feedback
- Work on a wide variety of features
- Get complete accountability of product development
- As a developer in a funded product company, you will find immense avenues of growth, in the form of knowledge, exposure to different technology, exposure to different products, career progression, and aggressive monetary growth based on performance.
- All 10x engineers will get unparalleled career growth and will outperform their batchmates by two times.
- You will have a structured growth path
- Work on small tasks in month 1
- Work on a complete feature in the next few months
- Get complete accountability of a product in 3 to 6 months
- Lead a product stream in 6 months to 1 year
- Lead a development team
Appristine Technologies. We are based in Pune and we are hiring for the following role.
1. PHP Developer – 2+ Years Exp.
- Strong skill level in PHP
- Intermediate skill level in HTML and CSS
- Intermediate skill level in at least one server-side language (i.e. Java, Python, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with relational database systems (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Intermediate skill level with a source control software (i.e. Git, SVN, etc)
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services required
- Sound knowledge of Python and Django, familiarity with Linux and git
- Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS and templating systems, Redis, RabbitMQ, NGINX preferred