5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix system administration and networking fundamentals 3+ years in a Software Engineering role or equivalent experience
4+ years of working with AWS
4+ years of experience working with Kubernetes, Docker.
Strong skills in reading code as well as writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code
Good knowledge of Python
Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable services and/or service-oriented architecture Experience with high-availability
Experience with modern configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible/AWX, Chef, Puppet, Pulumi) and idempotency
Knowledge of standard security practices
Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Presto) including deployment, scaling, and maintenance Experience with operating and maintaining VPN/SSH/ZeroTrust access infrastructure Experience with CDNs such as CloudFront and Akamai
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI platform captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to significantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably. 6sense has been recognized for its market-defining technology by Forbes Cloud 100, G2, TrustRadius, Gartner, and Forrester, and for its strong culture by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, and Comparably.
2+ years of experience in the Development of JAVA technology.
Strong Java Basics
SpringBoot or Spring MVC
Hands-on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
Proficient in REST API development
Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
Any Caching Mechanism
Good at problem-solving
Good to Have Skills:
2+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Design financial systems for scale. Measure, plan, iterate.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Setup and own the engineering architectures built around event sourcing, application sharding, database sharding, service communication mesh, etc.
- The tech: Go, Google Cloud Spanner, Kafka, Redis
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience. Relevant experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of 2 common programming languages - Python & Go / Java & Node / Rust
- Comfortable in linux command line, AWS or GCP
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Great communication skills
Bonus if you have…
- Love building great products and engineering systems from scratch
- Are a Self-starter, Hustler and Curious to Learn
- Have an understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
- Have an interest in financial products and/or cryptocurrency
- Lead and manage a team of Java developers, providing guidance and support
- Oversee the entire software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment
- Design, develop, and implement Java-based solutions that meet project requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project milestones are achieved
- Conduct code reviews, provide technical guidance, and ensure code quality and best practices
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Java development
- Strong knowledge of Java frameworks and technologies (Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and processes
We are looking for a great Java Developer who is passionate about working in the Microsoft tech stack using Java. Your primary focus will be on developing common reusable components and implementing them following well-known best practices. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and an attitude to learn is essential.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Design and develop dockerised microservices for cloud
Required skills and experience include:
- BS in Computer Science or other field of study and applicable work experience.
- Most likely 3-5 years of experience on Java Web Development.
- Experience in developing Microservices for cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) is preferred
- Experience in Spring Framework (Spring boot, spring Batch), Spring MVC, Microservice model, RESTful web services
- Experience in databases like SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB is desired.
- Should have hands-on experience on Hibernate, JPA or MyBatis or any other persistence framework.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Knowledge of Maven/gradle
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Good Communication skills ( English)
Core and Advanace Java 1.8 , Web and Microservice development using java (Jsp, Servlet, Spring boot, Spring MVC), Restful Web Services, Spring framework, RDBMS (Postgres, Mssql server), Hibernate
Java script, Frontend web development - (Angular,nodejs) ( Not mandatory)
- Should have experience of working in any previous IT Software company
- Any additional certification will be a plus
- Comfortable working from Office.
1) Looking for a Senior Python Developer who will be responsible to understand, decode and maintain a pre-coded web application (Platform).
2) Primary focus will be on resolving real-time bugs on the live platform, testing, maintaining it fully functional, and making it live.
3) Work with the team to define, design, and deliver new features.
4) Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
5) Implementation of security and data protection.
6) Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient, reusable and testable code.
7) Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions.
8) Ensure platform is up-to-date with the latest technologies.
9) Should be a problem solver to contribute toward the success of the start-up.
10) Develop/Improve the core infrastructure and optimize the platform for high scalability.
11) Should be familiar with startup culture and be comfortable working with early-stage start-up.
Skills and Requirements: -
1) Expert in Python with complete knowledge of Python’s web framework ‘Django’ and related frameworks.
2) Good understanding of AWS and Azure platforms and able to make the platform optimize on the hosting, maintaining workload balancing on server.
3) Stronghold on Nginx, Redis and Celery.
4) A good experience in WebSocket to maintain In-Platform Chats.
JQuery, HTML5, CSS and AJAX while experience in Angular, Node JS, and React will be an added advantage.
6) Good hands-on experience in Creating REST APIs and API Integration with best coding practices.
7) Good knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational Databases.
8) Understanding of online payment gateways and integration knowledge.
9) Good understanding on Web Servers.
10) Experience working in an Agile development environment.
11) Data structure analysis and algorithm design, Solving complex performance problems and challenges.
12) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT and SVN.
13) Able to work with complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
14) Strong unit testing, integration testing and debugging skills.
At Embibe, we have just one mission - to truly personalize education. Because every child deserves it. This has led us to embark on this noblest of journeys to deliver life and learning outcomes for every student! Rooted in consumer behavior, we are leveraging AI and Data Science to deliver personalized achievement journeys for every student.
We are a tribe of intellectually fierce people from diverse backgrounds, focused on building cutting-edge products that empower everyone in the education ecosystem - students, teachers, educational institutes and parents. We enable a deeper understanding of student behavior, their strengths and weaknesses through analysis at a granular level. It is this shared vision of democratizing and personalizing education that unites us all.
Embibe is powered by AI and data science algorithms, using these contents being recommended across platforms and millions of learning outcomes delivered to students. Since its inception, millions of students have used the imbibe platform for learning concepts and outcomes. Academic users have spent 52mins on average with an average of 3 sessions daily. Embibe has been launched for 12 languages across India with support for 361 Exams (English), and 120 Exams (Hindi) for K6-K12 having 22.6L+ Qs and 58k+ Tests, 29k videos, 50k+ 3D assets. Embibe is the world's largest live online public sector implementation in edtech for test preparation, NTA app which is powered by Embibe has 3.1Mn+ downloads, and 14.3Mn hours spent by users with total 13.4Mn sessions and 1.64Bn attempts.SchoolApp is currently being used by 1000s of schools across India and we are planning to scale it to 100Mn students with 1Mn schools with 10Mn teachers in the period of the next 3yrs.
We are looking for a Software Engineer across levels who have ever contributed to any large-scale systems be it content platform e.g. Quora/Medium, streaming platform e.g. Netflix or Hotstar, activity log system e.g. Twitter feeds or payment systems like Razorpay to name a few. I/O, Read-Writes, DB connections, Distributed Locking, Memory, Bandwidth, High Throughput, Low Latency and minimal CPU cycles excite you!! You are deep thinkers and can bring ideas to the table, before starting writing the code!!
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
● 2-14yrs years of relevant large-scale product company experience ideally in a fast-moving B2C/B2B environment.
● Programming. Proficiency in object-oriented and multi-threaded programming in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python,React.js, Node.js, Next.js, PHP, Golang etc.
● Deep understanding & experience of high-performance web-scale & real-time response systems, and large scale distributed systems.
● CS Fundamentals – exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, Good in Data Structures and Algorithms Design, Problem Solving.
● Open source contributors and can do quick POC of technologies will catch our eyes.
● Expertise in designing, implementing and operating distributed Systems architectures and concepts, especially on public cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
● Demonstrated expertise in applying systems patterns (e.g., Client-server, N-tier, Master/Slave, MVC) and API constructions (e.g., Swagger, OpenAPI).
● Experience in a high-availability 24/7 environment (cloud platforms are a plus). Expertise should include several of the following:
○ High-performance,up-time (99.999%) and self-recoverable systems.
○ Control, orchestration and automation platforms leveraging containers or VMs. ○ RPC frameworks (e.g., Protobuf/gRPC, Thrift, Bond)
● Experience with one or more Data Stores like (MySql, Postgres ) and NoSQL DataStores ( Mongo, Cassandra, Scylladb, Hbase, Redis, Aerospike etc.).
● Experience with Agile software development, TDD, and Continuous Integration. ● Experience in building Web/RESTFul/GraphQL services.
● Sound knowledge of *Nix, ORM(Hibernate, JPA), Spring ecosystem, Messaging platforms like Kafka/RMQ, build framework like Maven/Gradle etc.
● Very strong system design and object-oriented skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
● Solid coding skills with the ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercises & improve coding standards across large code bases.
● Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions. ● Exposure to complete product development cycles – from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, and re-architectures.
● Having experience building web infrastructure in cloud environments (such as AWS or Azure/GCP) is a plus. You understand and are always excited about learning new e.g.docker, Kubernetes.
● Education. M.Tech/M.Eng in Computer Science/Engineering or B.Tech/B.E in the same disciplines with equivalent years of experience would be a plus.
We'd particularly love it if:
● You’re a steward for engineering quality, reliability, scalability, availability, maintainability, flexibility habits and mindset in the organization under your purview, You know SOLID,12 factor App and Design Principles which you can apply or help the team in applying as needed. You can assure that our architectures are consistent with industry best practices. ● Version control tools like Git, SVN etc are good to have.
● Gather, understand, and prioritize requirements, research potential solutions, rapidly build prototypes, and distill and communicate what was learned, expected risks, resources & security concerns.
● Mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and driving high standards in documentation, code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions and strategy roadmap development.
● Actively participate in development along with team members - creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
● Set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization, You understand LLD and HLD.
● Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in your organization.
● Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
Note: We just use degrees to measure the Temperature!!
We are looking for a Java/Full stack Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Experience : 2+ years
Location : Work from Home (full time)
Notice Period : 0 to 30 days ( Immediate joiners are preferred)
Roles & Responsibilities :
(This role encompassing both API engineering using Java stack and web development. Experience in designing, developing, testing and successfully deploying critical and complex projects.)
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Required Skill set :
Java background with a minimum of 2 years experience in Java technologies.
Experience in designing and developing application backend using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Jersey, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, Linux, JSON, XML, OAuth etc.
Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database systems and writing SQL queries
Strong experience building, designing, and consuming Restful web services.
Exposure of Cloud Infrastructure - AWS and Alibaba Cloud
Excellent understanding of ORM and Database concepts
Experience with developing unit test code using JUNIT, Power Mock/EasyMock/Mockito etc.
Experience with Git, Maven and CI/CD pipelines to deploy on Cloud applications
Experience & knowledge on Micro services Architecture and API development using Java, spring, Spring Boot
Experienced in roles conducting requirements gathering, writing user stories, creating application design and using design patterns
Good knowledge on credentials/secrets management and data encryption techniques
Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
Good hands - on BitBucket/Github is preferred.
- Strong experience in Java programming.
- Must have experience on MicroServices using Spring boots /Jersy /Swagger / any other Microservices technology stack
- Good experience in either Spring or Hibernate
- Must have at least 1to 2 years’ experience in Web application
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Good understanding of web technology/enterprise-level applications
- Good to have experience in Agile Methodology
- Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- A good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working experience of Java, Spring and Hibernate is must
Working experience of customizing Hybris Accelerators
Proficient in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts including, but not limited to, Hybris PCM Data Modeling, Endeca/SOLR, WCMS/ Customer
Experience Manager, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization,
personalization, security concepts and REST.
Proficient in catalog, order management, promotions, B2B commerce.
Should have experience of handling multi/Omni-channel architecture
through related Hybris Channel management modules.
Good understanding of integration patterns/methodologies of Hybris with
Organic SEO Search, Faceted Search and Commerce Search.
Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
Working experience of Integration with external services such as payment gateways, Order management solution using Web services such as REST and SOAP
Working experience of SOLR Search Engine is a plus