About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 5 - 7 years Experience with the following technologies: Core Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Creating API, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL, messaging architecture, REST/Web services, Linux
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- 4+ years of Java, J2EE development experience
- Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, performing code reviews, and implementing best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Experience in working with vendor applications
- Experience in making optimized queries to MySQL database
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery-focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience in Agile development techniques, including Scrum
- Experience implementing and/or using Git
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
About RaRa Now
RaRa Now revolutionizing Instant and Same-day delivery through tech-innovation for the safest, fastest, and most affordable delivery service.
As our company continues to grow, we’re looking for a Software Engineer to contribute to our cloud migration solutions that enable enterprise customers’ journey to the cloud, and lifecycle of their data in the cloud.
In This Role, You Will (But Not Limited To)
- End-to-end ownership of new feature development, from design, through implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance in production
- Translating of high-level requirements and end-user use cases into design proposals, including integration with external services and constraints of underlying service infrastructure
- Maintaining constant focus on scalability, performance and robustness of a feature, on the top of base functional implementation
- Designing and implementing logging, monitoring and alerting functions as core parts of overall software solution
- Documenting your own work and design solutions
- Decomposing complex features into smaller, short-term deliverable tasks
- Managing priorities of multiple tasks, providing up-to-date estimates for a milestone delivery
- 5+ of industry experience in technical leadership roles
- Solid knowledge of Go-Lang, Python, C/C++, SQL, shell scripting and Linux operating environment.
- End-to-end experience in design and development of highly scalable enterprise and cloud data products.
- Ability to challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment challenges.
- Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of scalable web services, advanced file systems, geographic replication, distributed databases and modern operating systems.
- Experience with modern DevOps technologies such as Docker and container orchestration, service deployment, monitoring and scaling
- Ability to work with multi-cultural, globally distributed teams to a common unifying product vision and closely coordinate with cross-functional teams in different time-zones.
- Passion to deliver enterprise-grade products to customers and to continuously work with engineering team to refine the product in the field.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
- 3+ years work experience with production-grade python. Contribution to open source repos is preferred
- Experience writing concurrent and distributed programs, AWS lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, Spark is preferred.
- Experience with one relational & 1 non-relational DB is preferred
- Prior work in the ML domain will be a big boost
What You’ll Do
- Help realize the product vision: Production-ready machine learning models with monitoring within moments, not months.
- Help companies deploy their machine learning models at scale across a wide range of use-cases and sectors.
- Build integrations with other platforms to make it easy for our customers to use our product without changing their workflow.
- Write maintainable, scalable performant python code
- Building gRPC, rest API servers
- Working with Thrift, Protobufs, etc.
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have experience in a product-based company.
Desired Skills :
● Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
● Experience with distributed systems and microservices
● Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
● Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
● Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
● A strong sense of ownership
● Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Backend Developer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our clients to develop, test, and ship software.
- Design, code and maintain standard compliant APIs.
- Debug complex applications
- Follow agile processes.
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, code reviews and risk management activities
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Excellent hands-on experience in backend software development
- Proficient in NodeJS
- Hands on experience with relational [MySQL] and NoSQL databases [Preferably, MongoDB]
- Cloud deployment experience [Preferably, AWS]
- Experience in containerizing with Docker and Kubernetes is an added advantage.
- Experience in leading a team is an added advantage.
1 Good command in either Python(django) or Python (flask)
2 Has worked on large scale
3 Experience in building REST APIs
4 Proficiency with databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
5 knowledge of Kubernetes, docker and deployment
- 3+ years of relevant experience in designing & implementing scalable, resilient backend microservices
- Expert at any backend programming language (Python/GoLang preferrable) and has exposure to API design and scalable architecture
- Hands-on experience on a couple of RDBMS/NoSQL/In-memory DBs
- Great database modelling skills
- Ability to choose the right algorithm, data-structure, and design pattern for the given problem statement
- Knowledge of any cloud based platform like AWS or GCP and scaling on the go
- Understanding of various application security principles and experience with building applications secure by design
- We don't care about which college you are from, if you have the power to convert coffee into code, we got you.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Experience in Agile development using JIRA, GIT, Confluence.
- 3+ years of Experience in node.js + Express.
- Experience in profiling, debugging & troubleshooting Node.js processes.
- Strong Experience as a backend developer for REST API design.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/NoSQLdatabases like PostgreSQL / MySQL or MongoDB
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Work Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro service-oriented applications (Mandatory).
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, Microservices (Mandator)
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
Your role in helping us shape the future:
Gogo Commercial Aviation, An Intelsat Company has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer. You will help us design and develop solutions aimed at providing a means to manage and deploy the configuration specifics of aircraft, based on airlines, aircraft deployed technology, fleet and installation requirements. This solution uses a combination of configuration management and cloud-based deployment using AWS which also requires an understanding of network / telecom protocols.
Are you up to the challenge?
The ideal candidate for this role will be a working member of an engineering team delivering quality technical solutions carrying through from design to deployment. This role requires solid understanding of the design and development process, using CI / CD technologies. Your role will be crucial in designing and delivering complex products and solutions across technologies products and tools, improving quality of the code by following coding standards/guidelines, using static code analysers, maximum unit test coverage and automating the test cases.
Can you drive these processes?
- Develop groundbreaking and distributed solutions with high availability and impact.
- Work with the Architects/ Technical lead / Product Owner to understand user requirements, convert BDD scenarios or user stories into product functionality.
- Work with the team members collectively to own and deliver features and flexible to take up any type of tasks like develop, automate and test to complete feature.
- Perform code reviews and associated engineering quality checks clearly and consistently.
You should definitely have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 2 - 5 Years of experience in systems implementations with a focus on both custom application development & commercial systems software implementations
- Knowledge and experience in multiple technical disciplines required (development, QA, devops, etc)
- 2+ years of in-depth development experience with Java / C++ / C / Go.
- Experience in CI/CD and AWS deployments (EC2, SQS, SNS, Lambda, S3, Aurora, DynamoDB)
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycles; expert knowledge in Agile and Lean methods.
- Proponent of DevOps, TDD, Agile/XP practices, and CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, coordinate with onsite stakeholders and well organized.
- Flexibility in working with technologies and platforms.
- A commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement of our products, code base, processes, and tools.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) work environments
What it’s like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including Leave Benefits, medical and training
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture