Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do?
- Connect the dots between business goals and consumer problems through product development
- Solve the most challenging problem of scaling and business logic
- Design and develop services using test driven development with near 100% code coverage
- Develop and deploy services continuously using CI/CD on a daily basis
- Identify and own meaningful metrics for success and move them dramatically.
- Prepare and present management updates on key initiatives. Communicate clearly at all levels in the organization.
- Conduct multivariate experiments to constantly validate hypotheses and bash all the myths
You should apply, if you
- Display expertise: Have strong proficiency with Nodejs, My SQL, MongoDB and Caching and with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Can improvise: Understand the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Showcase all round knowledge: Understand accessibility, security compliance, user authentication, and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Can simplify: Can integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system. This also includes creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, and can implement unit tests
- Can figure out the basics: Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Being a Part of the Clan!
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.
We are looking for Tech Lead to join our Engineering team and lead all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, writing clean Java code, troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality. If you are a person who has proficiency in Java technologies, good analytical skills, the ability to design software systems and anticipate issues, and frame remedial actions with excellent teamwork skills; We would like to speak to you
1. Design, develop, scale, and maintain backend services in Java
2. Collaborate with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
3. Work on individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
4. Improve reliability, scalability, observability, and security of the backend systems.
5. Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code
6. Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
7. Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
8. Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
9. Sound knowledge of Java technologies.
10. Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
11. Experience with software design and application programming
12. Understanding & experience with software design patterns, restful APIs, and microservice architecture
13. Experience with software design and application programming
14. Strong debugging skills
15. Exposure to CI/CD and Test-Driven Development
16. Nice to have are Unix / Linux, database SQl / NoSQL, Java Spring, working knowledge on scripting (Perl, Shell Scripting).
You know and love Node.js
You have experience with SQL/NoSQL database MongoDB
Services that power app connections and integrations are built using NodeJS on AWS Lambda for distributed services.
While this proved to be quick and reliable, we experiment with best-of-breed tech. You are encouraged to recommend what stacks are best for the job and why.
We work in the open-source environment and practice iterative development and rapid deployments.
We work with hundreds of software applications and their software engineering teams. Learn their business uses and technical APIs.
You are available to work with customers in US Eastern Time zone business hours
be further responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
The Treez enterprise-grade, business management platform serves the vertical cannabis market from producers to brands to retailers with our Point of Sale, Integrated Payments, Branding, Grow, and Data Insights
software solutions. Treez is helping businesses deliver personalized and efficient experiences to their customers. The Treez enterprise business management solution is delivered through a Software-as-a-Service
(SaaS) model on a modern, scalable cloud infrastructure.
To learn more, visit Treez at: https://treez.io/
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire a senior backend engineer. This is a role with significant responsibility for ensuring the successful delivery of our core fintech product suite. You will be working with other
backend engineers and system design architects on the team to launch and successfully ship our new fintech suite of products.
This role involves working closely with internal and external stakeholders and creating processes around overall product success.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Reviewing and analyzing business requirements and providing technical feasibility and estimates.
● Practicing standard development processes leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and
● Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation, and other deliverables.
● Ensure business needs with automated tests.
● Checking code from other developers and mentoring junior team members.
To achieve the above, here’s what you’ll need to do:
● At least 7+ years of experience in software development with a track record of shipping large,
cross-functional projects in high-performance and scalable environments.
● 4+ years of experience developing in Python and its associated technology stacks.
● Working knowledge of SQL databases and other NoSQL solutions.
● Proficient with algorithms and data structures, design patterns, service-oriented architecture, domain-driven design, multithreading, concurrency, caching, and distributed systems.
● Deep understanding of multi-process (define, design, and create) cloud architecture projects and the threading limitations of Python.
● Solid understanding of the complete software development life cycle, including the post-production deployment phase.
● Extensive experience in Agile/Scrum teams and CI/CD applications built with microservices and event-based architectures.
● Experience in adopting test-driven development.
You’re right for this role if you have:
● BE/B.Tech/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
● Experience working with Typescript and React is a huge plus.
● Prior experience building a product from ideation to launch.
● Deep understanding of, and passion for, fintech for an underserved industry.
● Strong problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience in OOP/functional coding.
● Opportunity to work & learn with an International team
● Health Insurance
● 5 days working
● Performance Bonuses
● Competitive Salary package
● Wonderful work culture focusing on providing work-life balance
● In-house professional development
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to combine business understanding, and product management expertise. We believe that no other position in a Series C startup typically offers
this much flexibility and potential for growth. This role is based in Bangalore, India. The role involves coming into the office in Koramangala, Bangalore 3 times a week in the initial 2 quarters and can then transition to less in-office time, depending on the individual.
Treez is an equal-opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
CricStox is a Pune startup building a trading solution in the realm of gametech x fintech.
We intend to build a sport-agnostic platform to allow trading in stocks of sportspersons under any sport
through our mobile & web-based applications.
We’re currently hiring a Backend Cloud Engineer who will gather, refine specifications and requirements
based on technical needs and implement the same by using best software development practices.
● Mainly, but not limited to maintaining, expanding, and scaling our microservices/ app/ site.
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Always be plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and
● Comfortably work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
technologies and techniques.
● Juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
What skills do I need?
● Excellent programming skills in Nodejs with Nestjs framework or equivalent.
● A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and
best development practices.
● Good working knowledge and experience of how AWS cloud infrastructure works including services
like APIGateway, Cognito, S3, EC2, RDS, SNS, MSK, EKS is a MUST.
● Solid understanding of distributed event streaming technologies like Kafka is a MUST.
● Solid understanding of microservices communication using Saga Design pattern is a MUST.
● Adequate knowledge of database systems, OOPs and web application development.
● Adequate knowledge to create well-designed, testable, efficient APIs using tools like Swagger (or
● Good functional understanding of ORMs like Prisma (or equivalent).
● Good functional understanding of containerising applications using Docker.
● Good functional understanding of how a distributed microservice architecture works.
● Basic understanding of setting up Github CI/CD pipeline to automate Docker images building,
pushing to AWS ECR & deploying to the cluster.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (or equivalent).
● Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, monitoring and network analytics tools.
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
Developer (SQL & Python) -
Required Technical Skills
- At least 5+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- Experience in Python is a must
- Experience working with relational/non-relational databases and understanding of storage technologies (like MySQL, Sybase, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Cassandra or HBase)
- Experience / Familiarity with Database Modelling, Normalization techniques
- Experience / Familiarity with object-oriented design patterns
- Ability to trouble shoot and fix performance issues across the codebase and database queries
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with dev ops tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile development concepts and related tools
- Ability to trouble shoot and fix performance issues across the codebase and database queries
- Experience with Python frameworks utilizing Asyncio
- Experience working with large volumes of time series data and building services, APIs and applications based of it
- Experience in designing multi-tier application architecture and distributed caching solutions
- Experience with Perl
- ETL background in any language or tools
- Experience with cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack and Kafka
- Experience with web technologies like Angular 2+ (or React/Vue), TypeScript, RxJS
- Experience with Go
- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Design & develop large scale real time server side systems
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards
- Promote coding best practices
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- 4+ years of relevant experience as described below
- Excellent grasp of Core Java, Multi Threading and OO design patterns
- Experience with Scala, functional, reactive programming and Akka/Play is a plus
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid grasp of large scale distributed real time systems
- Prior experience on building a scalable and resilient micro service
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL databases and Caching systems
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who you are
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field