Skills And Qualifications
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in back-end development with Node.js. ● Knowledge of Node.js frameworks
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git ● Have worked in any of the cloud based platform AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes.
Job Location - Worli, Hybrid model, 5 days working , 2 to 3 times a week in office presence required.
Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
· Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
· Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
· Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams
Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
· Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced
· Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc.
· Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
· Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart
services, integration services and web services
· Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression
· At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
· Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
· Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
· Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major
databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
· Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
· Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
· Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
· Good Communication skills.
Greetings from CodersBrain!
Coders Brain is a global leader in its services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen, and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
This is regarding the urgent opening for the'' ROR Developer role. We found your profile in the Cutshort database and it seems like a good fit for the organization. If you are interested, do revert back with your updated CV along with the details:
Permanent Payroll : CodersBrain
Location:- Mumbai/ Kolkata
Notice Period:- imm./15 daysJob Description
Scope of work This role is an exciting opportunity to build highly interactive
customer facing applications and products.
Candidate will help transform vast collections of data into
actionable insights with intuitive and easy to use interfaces and
Rail to build novel features and improvements to our current suite
This team is responsible for customer-facing applications that
deliver SEO data insights.
Through the applications customers are able to access insights,
workflows, and aggregations of information above and beyond
core data offerings
Build and maintain the core frontend application
Work collaboratively with the engineers on the Frontend team to
ensure quality and performance of the systems through code
reviews, documentation, analysis and employing engineering
best practices to ensure high-quality software
Contribute to org devops culture by maintaining our systems,
including creating documentation, run books, monitoring, alerting,
and integration tests, etc.
Participate in architecture design and development for new
features and capabilities, and for migration of legacy systems, to
meet business and customer needs.
Take turns in the on-call rotation, handling systems and
operations issues as they arise including responding to off-hours
Collaborate with other teams on dependent work and integrations
as well as be vigilant for activities happening outside the team
that would have an impact on the work your team is doing.
Work with Product Managers and UX Designers to deliver new
features and capabilities
Use good security practices to protect code and systems
Pitch in where needed during major efforts or when critical issues
Give constructive, critical feedback to other team members
through pull requests, design reviews, and other methods
Seek out opportunities and work to grow skills and expertise.
C) Skills Required
Ruby on Rails
Desired Skills Terraform
Basic Unix/Linux administration
AWS Step Functions
AWS Lambda Functions
Experience working remotely with a distributed team
Great problem-solving skills
D) Other Information
Educational Qualifications Bachelor's degree/MCA
Experience 5– 8 years
Please confirm the mail with your updated CV if you are interested in this position and also please share the below-mentioned details :
Notice Period:Are you okay with 1 week Notice period if not then comfortable as freelancing work with us till joining:-
DOJ(If Offer in Hand from Other company):
offer in hand:
Job Description :
We are looking for a passionate PHP Developer to join our backend team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
- Actively Seek New Programming Knowledge.
- Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS and Other Front-End Technologies using Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of frameworks like CakePHP, Laravel, etc. is a must.
- Basic knowledge of JS Frameworks like Backbone, Socket, Node and React etc is preferable
- Knowledge of MYSQL, Core PHP, and PHP5 is a must.
- Knowledge of WordPress and CMS.
- AJAX, HTML, Payment Gateway.
- Excellent working knowledge of Web application development.
- Vast knowledge of PHP programming concepts.
- Experience in OOPs.
- Advanced to expert coding skills.
- Strong understanding of functionality.
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience
Job Responsibilities :
- Work independently as well as part of a team to develop new functional features
- Debug existing code and continually look for ways to optimize performance.
- Lead a team of developers, managing and mentoring their work while ensuring project deadlines and quality standards are maintained.
- Interact with service providers, customers and other departments to identify and resolve issues, and develop working relationships with key customers.
Expectations / Cultural Traits :
- Good communication and relationship-building skills.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Open to work in flexible hours and shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to learn new technologies and tools
Location : C 405, Ganesh Glory 11, Jagatpur Road, SG Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Skill : Laravel , Php, mongoDB, node Js, React js
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Minimum 6 months to 1 year Experience in web developer.
2. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
3. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5.Create and maintain software documentation
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
7.Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
8. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Perks and Benefits
1. Rent Allowance
2. Travel Allowance
3. Health Benefits
4. Award Celebration
5. Paid Vacation
Note : Candidate must have to work from office location.
Senior Software Development Engineer (.Net)
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer with relevant experience of 5+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As an SDE, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. Y
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Ensure great hiring.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns.
- Good Knowledge of databases (e.g., MsSQL, MongoDB), and IIS web servers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years as a .Net Developer or similar role
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Microservices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
- Building scalable, reliable, high-performing platforms
- Managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Participating in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines
- Maintaining a high service levels in terms of security, performance, availability, and quality
- Establishing and implementing good development practices to create a top-class, results oriented engineering culture.
- 7 years - 10 years of solid hands on experience in J2EE & related technologies.
- Ability to think in terms of APIs all the time
- Hands on experience in object-oriented designs and principles.
- Hands on experience in data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- Hands on experience in server side, web architecture
- Working knowledge in Spring Framework
- Knowledge in data modeling and hands on experience with at least one RDBMS, MySQL is preferred.
- Understanding on NoSQL databases.
- You can extrapolate requirements from customers and product management and distinguish between what they need vs. what they want?
- You are always on the lookout for adding configurability and extensibility to your design.
- You cannot agree with not having ability to automatically test software.
- Usability of the solution keeps you awake at nights
Overall 2-8 years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot or other equivalent frameworks
Strong experience in HTML5 and CSS3 and should have basic experience in JS technologies
Good knowledge of database concepts, having SQL writing experience, and familiarity with at least one of the relational databases
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Strong oral and written communication.
Who are we looking for?
A passionate developer
- Strong working knowledge of OOPS
- Functional programming principles
- Strong believer of Clean Code practices
- An advocate of TDD, BDD, SOLID, CI/CD, Lean development
You’ll easily settle in if:
You come from a strong Java/J2EE background with web application frameworks like Spring Boot or Drop wizard
You have ample work experience in Caching, Multi-Threading, Asynchronous APIs, Exception Management and use of collections, Mocking, Unit testing tools like Junit & TestNG"
You are fluent with version control tools like GIT and Bitbucket
Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Static Code Analysis, Jenkins and SonarQube
Willingness to take ownership of the technical solution and ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met.
Exposure to AWS/Azure cloud and containerization
Have a good Understanding of Distributed Application Architecture.
You ‘ll love:
Awesome opportunity to work with Micro Services architecture getting shipped on Cloud.
Experience in working with automated build deploy powered by Code Analysis, Automated Tests, Functional and Nonfunctional analysis, Blue Green deployment and much more
First-hand experience on broader enterprise application concerns like Message Bus, Queues, Caches, Concurrency and Parallelization
This is FTE Position
Need Immediate joiners (1 week is fine)
Position : Backend Developer(NodeJs ,MongoDB & AWS)
Experience : 3-6 Years
Location : Ahmedabad / Hyderabad
- API Development 3 + years
- Node.JS (3 Years minimum)
- AWS Lambda
- AWS API Gateway
- AWS Cognito
- Front-end React (Plus as primary need is for API Development)
- Data Modelling Knowledge
- Need to provide sample code
Strong Hands-on experience in React using API development and Mongo DB is mandatory.
1. Design, develop and deliver web services and jobs that powers Niki, India's first transactional bot.
2. Write code that are clean, testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure
3. Design and architect new sub-systems, identity perf bottlenecks and suggest design/architect improvements
1. Minimum of 5 years of software development experience preferably developing e-commerce applications
2. Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
1. Fluent in Java or any other object oriented programming languages
2. Knowledge of Design patterns and design principles
3. Experienced in delivering REST style web services
4. Significant experiences in asynchronous and multi-threaded programming
5. Strong CS fundamentals with good hold on DS and Algo.
Good to have:
1. Knowledge of Spring
2. Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud