About I Base IT
Java, Spring Boot, Node/Node JS, HTML, API, Python, RDBMS, NoSQL, React/React JS
Ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
- 1+ years of hands-on development experience.
- Proficiency in building web-based applications using DotNet Core - ASP and Web APIs.
- In-depth knowledge of C# .NET languages.
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular or React is a plus.
- Participated in teams on product technical strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Very good knowledge of Engineering practices (CI, CD, Branching strategies, Testing types).
- Very good knowledge of application architecture (3-tier app, SOA, Caching, AWS/Azure, Docker)
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products.
We believe the product development process is broken as most development companies operate as IT Services. Unlike IT Apps, we believe product development requires Ownership, Creativity, Agility, and design that scales.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code Requirements
• At least 5 years of experience with .NET
• Experience with ASP.NET
• MS SQL knowledge
Nice to have
• .NET Core experience
• Entity Framework Core knowledge
• Experience with Angular • Experience with AWS (or Azure, GCP)
• Knowldege of CI/CD (GitLab, TeamCity, TFS Release)
Looking for #Java Developer for Menlo Inc- A Quisitive Company
- 3+ years of development experience
- Knowledge in any of the frameworks #Spring / #Hibernate
- Should have experience on #PostgreSQL / #NoSQL / #Oracle
- Experience on one of the Application Server ( #WebLogic / #WebSphere / #JBoss / #Tomcat)
- Exhibit working experience in #designpatterns or other design level situations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, capable of understanding and implementing complex business requirements.
Strong Java programming skills
Minimum of 5 years practical software development experience
Robust object-oriented design pattern knowledge and implementation experience using Java;
Python a plus
Advanced knowledge and experience developing and working with relational databases such as
Sybase and MySQL
Experience with multi-tier application architecture and high performance distributed and in-
memory caching solutions
Strong understanding of data modeling techniques
Strong foundation in SDLC best practices including test driven development, unit testing
discipline, agile development, and CI/CD strategies
We're Looking for 2+ Years of working in small to medium-size teams building and shipping products
Typeset is a series-funded startup. We have raised 4.5 million USD to date, with the most recent fundraise in October 2021 from VC firms.
We are building the world's biggest academic search engine. Think of it like "medium.com" for hosting and discovering any academic papers.
We are looking for insatiably curious, always learning Full-stack Engineers. You would get a chance to work on challenging problems at scale.
- Partner with product owners in designing software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
- Model real-world scenarios into code that can build the Typeset platform
- Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
- Arrive at technology decisions after extensive debates with other engineers
- Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
- Evolve an ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it possible for Typeset to provide reliable, always-on, performant services to our users
- Partner with other engineers in developing an architecture that is resilient to changes in product requirements and usage
- Work on the user-interface side and deliver a snappy, enjoyable experience to your users
- General awareness of SQL and database design concepts
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
- Experience in ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Distributed systems.
- Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Sample Projects Typeset Dissemination Suite (TDS) is a vital part of Typeset's product suite. TDS provides a platform to publishers and universities, who wish to make their research visible and accessible to the global research community. TDS hosts hundreds of thousands of interconnected and semantically-tagged, articles, and would be increasing to millions of research article in a short-span of time.
A hiree for SDE I, fullstack role would be working on adding new features to TDS and/or incorporating data new into the TDS platform. Due to the huge volume of data being processed via TDS, prior experience of writing preformant code for large datasets would be highly valuable. Experience with Django, Flask, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Mongo, Celery, Nuxt, etc would be beneficial.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Diagnal Technologies is a fully owned subsidiary of Diagnal Inc, Hong Kong. It’s a product company focusing on media and entertainment clients, creating Video on Demand apps for their customers. We are a team of OTT video solution specialists helping our customers build the new digital media industry in Asia Pacific and beyond. We create viable revenue generating video streaming products, enable our customers to gain business and operational insights through big data analytics and empower them to engage with their users more effectively through targeted marketing campaigns. Started its Development Center in Technopark Phase III campus and focusing on Indian and International clients.
For further details please refer our website
Job Description :
- 2 or more years of experience of server side web systems engineering and middleware in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Published sites/systems that are now online
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of networking, storage, operating/browser systems engineering as well as application/software systems performance optimisation and third party systems integration
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience working within the Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications or similar large scale consumer facing industry
First round will be a Machine test and Aptitude, sharing it with this mail, which has to be completed in 2 days.This will be followed by technical discussion, CEO round and HR discussion.Hiring process will take 5-7 working days post completion of M/C test
About the team
Vakilsearch is on a mission to make Legal Simple. We are the leaders in Indian Legal, Tax and Compliance. Our mission is simplifying businesses to be in compliance with Government through end to end process and workflow automation. This is the key initiative of Vakilsearch as we look to revolutionize legal space in India.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of start-ups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express
- Good Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming model
- Good Understanding of callbacks and event emitters
- Good Experience in Node.js Module/Library development
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working experience with MongoDB or equivalent nosql data store