About I Base IT
Working in Agile environment to perform new features implementations.
Developing, maintaining, and deploying web applications.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Participate in product development from ideation to deployment.
Integrate with 3rd party libraries and create documentation for working projects.
Designing and developing RESTFUL or GraphQL APIs. . Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
4+ years of hands-on experience creating public, complex systems using NodeJs.
Experience with ExpressJs or any other framework for NodeJs over TypeScript .
Proven experience with HTML5, CSS3, ReactJs, jQuery is a Must.
Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
Mastering OOP, OOD.
Have a good knowledge of Design patterns and design architectures.
Experience with PHP Laravel and React Native is preferable
Experience in FinTech or Ecommerce business domains is a plus.
Have good time management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines. Strong attention to details.
Skills: HTML5, CSS3, ReactJs, jQuery, ExpressJs, NodeJs
CaratLane's mission is to help customers express their emotions through jewelry. The consumer Experience Technology team is an enabler to delivering exceptional Consumer Experience and WoW business features in large-scale websites, apps and backend systems.
What do we expect:
- 10+ years of experience in building large scale, high-performance and reliable API, backend platforms and applications.
- Experience in programming knowledge with Ruby on Rails and Node.JS and exposure to Golang or PHP or Java.
- Experience in developing RESTful/GraphQL APIs and microservices using Relational/NoSQL databases and caching.
- Experience in scaling applications using event-driven and asynchronous I/O frameworks.
- Be a technology counsel to all junior and senior engineers for design and architecture.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization - product, design and business teams and technology decision-making.
- Experience in scaling, performance optimization of applications and platforms and adhering to security and data compliance aspects.
- Experience in TDD, CI & CD, Code quality and design and architecture best practices.
- Good experience in setting up best practices in engineering excellence and delivering nonfunctional requirements.
we are building a professional network for the top 1% of women with a simple mission - more women in leadership positions. we launched in may 2020, and have an early product-market fit (10k paying members, great nps, retention) and strong business signals. we are backed by some of the best investors in india. click https://love.leap.club/" target="_blank">here to read what our members say about us ❤️
our founding team members have previously built zomato, uber, linkedin, facebook, wework. our 0-1 journey is done and we are now ready to scale 🤞
about the role - full stack developer:
- you will work on a disruptive product that is in its early stages.
- you are someone with experience in building products that have significant user base/revenue and robust backend systems running in production catering to real-world users.
- 2+ years of experience in engineering with applied knowledge of restful api design principles and best practices are a must.
- an ideal candidate would have exceptional application development skills with experience working with nodejs, react, typescript, cloud (aws), mongodb amongst other in-demand technologies.
- having a good understanding of cloud technologies, deployments, backend & frontend end-to-end operations is key for this role.
- experience with building and deploying cloud-based backend systems. operating the backend at low latency, high availability, and quality
- experience with developing distributed systems and scalable real-time applications
- excellent programming skills in node.js, react, express.js with a solid understanding of event-driven architecture
- understanding of sql and nosql databases. experience with designing and maintaining scalable databases
- experience with 3rd party libraries and api integrations. eg. stripe, razorpay, etc
- strong problem-solving skills with an understanding of core algorithms and complexity analysis
- solid understanding of operating system fundamentals, networking and concurrency concepts
- experience with aws technologies like lambda, api gateway, beanstalk, ecs, ec2 etc
- experience with docker, kubernetes good to have
why you should work with us:
- you will be part of our founding team and get a front seat view of building a company. we promise a steep learning curve
- work with smart folks who like to have fun and don't take themselves too seriously
- independently lead projects and own your deliverables
- we are generous with esops for folks who treat leap.club like their own company
- 5 day work week, flexible leave policy, health and accidental insurance
- regular offsites and travel to gurgaon (our hq)
there are 3 critical factors that help us live our best social-professional life -
- connections & network
- jobs and opportunities
- learning & development (courses, coaching etc.)
in the next 5 years, leap.club will transform all three for our members.
- the current-gen platforms have a simple playbook - big networks, feeds, photos, followers/ influencers and monetize through ads.
- the next gen networks will be smaller/focused and algo driven
- linkedin enables connections, jobs, learning but it's built for scale and not depth.
our goals :
- 2022 - 10,000 members and $1 mil+ annual revenue
- 2024 - 100,000 members and $10 mil+ annual revenue
- 2027 - 1,000,000 members and $100 mil+ annual revenue
Requirement :- Java Tech Lead (with knowledge of Angular)
- 5+ years of experience into Java 6/7/8, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, LOG4J, JSON, XML
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Boot, Sprint Rest, Spring MVC.
- 5+ years of experience in REST, Micro service Development
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (Good to Have).
- Proven Experience in building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in writing SQL-queries and knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience in working with databases Oracle 10g, 11g, Postgres, Cassandra etc
- Exposure/Experience in working/setting up CI and CD environments (DevOps).
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, version control systems, IDEs, project assembling tools;
•Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
•Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
•Plan and drive the project's technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
•Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
•Ability to coordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
•Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
•Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to Company standards / guidelines.
•Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
•Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of delivery.
•Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
•Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
•Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
•At least 5 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in the financial industry).
•Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and is able to motivate others.
•Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modelling Language.
•Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services architecture.
•Exposure in Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Boot.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
- Develop cloud-based Python Django software products
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.) Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google cloud infrastructure knowledge is a plus
Backend - Software Development Engineer-III
- Research, design and build highly reliable, available and scalable platforms
- Explore design implications and work towards an appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Working with a cross-discipline team of Design, Product, Data Science and Analytics team.
- Active participation in the hiring process to bring quality engineers in the team.
- Strong proficiency of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Strong understanding and experience of creating highly scalable and complex database design
- Good understanding of Data Modeling using RDBMS and NoSQL(Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis) data stores
- Strong problem-solving skills with a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience of creating highly scalable, fault tolerant, resilient distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable system design and good understanding of microservice based architectures
- Understanding of caching enabled, PubSub and event driven architectures
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of AWS services
- Understanding automated testing platforms like selenium and unit tests like Chai, Mocha, Jasmine etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
- 5+ years of experience in back end development preferably in microservice environment.
Backend Developer- Senior
Experience - 3-6 years
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 3-6 years
- Must have programming exp of 1-2 years in any of Python/Golang/Java languages
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to accept ad-hoc requirements and track them till they get implemented
- Ready to learn new technologies like Andriod, Angular, etc.
- Good at HTTP basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms, networking and
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Good at SQL/No-SQL databases
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in working with the team and managing a small team of 2-5 associates
- Experience in being a mentor for co-developers
- Experience in design/developing scalable systems.
- Experience in public cloud platforms services/APIs of AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in data engineering
- Experience in SOA/Microservice architecture development
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs in Python/Golang
- Always maintain the services secure
- Should optimize APIs for mobile data and apps
- Use off-the-shelf and state-of-the-art services for faster development of product
- Guide team members with designs
- Take the end to end ownership of features and resolve customer issues on priority
- Mentor/guide/monitor junior developer
- Expertise Android/Angular to the required extent and guide app developers while
Opportunities in the role:
- LearnAngular, Python, Node.js, Golang, ELK stack, MEAN/MERN
- Work on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Work on databases like RDS, MongoDB, Big Table & DynamoDB, Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Google Datastore, Redis)
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on a brief
- Work on data engineering