Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Sarvaha would like to welcome experienced Backend developers with 4-6 years. Sarvaha is a niche software development company that works with some of the best funded startups and established companies across the globe. Please visit our website at http://www.sarvaha.com to know more about us.
Your main role will be to design, implement and test innovative backend solutions. You will be required to closely collaborate with other developers, as well as business stakeholders and work in a globally distributed team.
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis in Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Design, implement and test innovative backend solutions - from highly scalable processing of backend production data to cloud-based portal and front-end solutions.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessor
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills to drive change
- Top notch remuneration and excellent growth opportunities
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging software implementation problems
- Work from home or office. We offered complete work from home even before the pandemic.
We are looking to hire Node.js Backend developers to build a consumer-friendly social commerce app.
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude Good Understanding of architecture, software design and best coding practices
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Experience with databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Good working knowledge of Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Redis, Mongo and Mysql.
- Knowledge of AWS services.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Deep understanding of Database Indexing.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of golang/rust.
Working with an early stage startup can get you an opportunity to build systems from scratch, exponentially grow your career and become industry leaders. You will be working with experienced software engineers from top IITs, unicorns and soonicorns who have built systems for millions of users
What we're looking for
Rigi is looking for experienced and skilled Backend Developers / Platform Engineers to join our core team. Your primary focus will be the development of new features and refinement of existing features on server-side – with special emphasis on interfacing with DB and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to API requests from the front-end.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Developing new features & refining existing features on server-side
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Proficient in NodeJS and experience working on frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
- 2+ years experience working on consumer mobile products / businesses at scale.
- Proficient in asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience working on User Authentication and Authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience working on NoSQL DBs such as MongoDB
- Experience working on Unit Testing & Functional Testing frameworks for NodeJS
- become a part of our early team, and shape products from grounds up
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
- 10 + years of experience and expertise in database and systems architecture design, development and implementation;
- Expertise and experience in data structures, indexing, query, and retrieval;
- Excellent data management skills including ensuring data integrity, data access, security and archiving procedures;
- Knowledge of the language technology and video extraction research domains to be able to converse fluently with the research communities to transform research requirements into concrete formalisms.
- Experience in cross platform development for multiple variants of Unix, Linux including 32 and 64 bit
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases, statistics and algorithms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Design, implement and test novel database architecture designs to accommodate the multimodal data types used in Client managed technology evaluations
- Administer and monitor database and address data security solutions as applicable
- Design and develop efficient techniques for fast, optimized data access and transfer of distributed or networked database systems
- Design, implement and test novel data structures, data search, query and retrieval solutions to enable access to and processing of the multimodal data types used in Client managed technology evaluations
- 3-5 Years of experience in Backend Development.
- Must have experience in Python (FLASK framework).
- Have a Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns that can work at scale.
- Sound knowledge of NoSQL/SQL Databases (Mongo DB preferred).
- Strong experience with at-Cloud technology, preferably AWS or GCP, or Azure.
- Core experience in developing complex backend systems.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.