• Data structure & Algorithms
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Knowledge of Restful Web Services
• Understanding of OOPS, Data Structure, and Algorithms
• Knowledge of Python will be a plus point.
• Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
MEAN STACK DEVELOPER
Qualification: Any Degree
Exp: 2 to 4years
Role: Product Engineer (MEAN STACK Developer)
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days
We are looking for a MEAN STACK Developer who can work with our awesome team. If the JD below sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate Mean Stack Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative with the rest of our ambitious dream team. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the MEAN Stack platform.
Key Skills: Angular 2/10, Nodejs, Express Js, Typescript, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Data structure, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgres, Deployment, Restful Services, Agile Methodologies, GIT.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Fastify, Hapi JS
- Experience in working with front end frameworks like Angular 2-10/Ionic
- Experience in designing application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance.
- Experience in ORM like Sequelize, Prisma
- Strong knowledge in both NoSQL / Relational databases (Mongo, Mysql, Postgres, oracle)
- Experience in working with RX JS
- Strong knowledge in various design patterns and implementation.
- Familiarity with package manager-npm Server management skills
- Knowledge of Webpack, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX and security, frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Ant Design, Material Design etc.
- Develop, test, debug and deploy fast and scalable web apps
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
Developing front end website architecture
Designing user interactions on web pages
Developing back end website applications
Creating servers and databases for functionality
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
Ensuring responsiveness of applications
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Designing and developing APIs
Meeting both technical and consumer needs
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
Overall 4+ years of experience
Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
Worked on open source technologies – NodeJs, ReactJs, python, Mysql, No SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API
Worked on serverless technologies
Efficient in building microservices in combining server & fronted
Knowledge of cloud architecture
Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB
Should be innovative and communicative in approach
Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
- We are looking for candidates who have good programming skills. Strong on data structures, algorithms, understand time space complexity, able to come up with multiple solutions and then arrive at most optimized one keeping in mind customer requirements. Should also be well aware of OO concepts. If he / she has a strong background on these areas ( in any programming language), half the job is done. – 50% weightage
- Next the candidate should have worked on JS with good hands on experience in a few projects mainly in backend development like making api calls, handling exception, models, data transformations, controllers etc. – 20-30% weightage
- The last would be having some experience in any one of react.js/ node.js or even angular.js since some of these are being used in the current project. – 20-30% weightage
- Experience : 4-6 years relevant
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to
payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.
We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC firms and angel investors. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a
workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all serverside logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
At EaseBuzz, every individual is honed to be a leader and enjoys the freedom to make decisions that she/he sees fit to steer the organization closer towards its goals. We work insmall, decentralized teams that promote independent authority and freedom to approach
and solve problems creatively. This path nurtures the artisan in every individual and brings
to fruition the vision of crafting purpose-built solutions for clients.
● Competitive Compensation
● Transparent, Performance Driven Culture.
● Fun, Collaborative Team Environment
● Medical Benefits & Flexible work hours Responsibilities
● Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with serverside logic
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
● Think through hard problems, not limited to technology, and work with a team to realize and implement solutions
● Learn something new every day
Skills And Qualifications
● Experience in coding in an object-oriented language such as Python & its framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
● Well versed with database queries like MySQL or Postgres, etc and have the ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Good hands-on experience in working with AWS services (EC2, S3,Serverless stack , RDS, IAM, etc.)
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Experience in Kafka writing Consumers and Producers would be a plus point.
● Experience with AWS or GCP would be a plus point
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Strong experience in angular 2 and above
· Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in developing web applications using Angular
· Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong background in building web applications
· Excellent communication skills
Perks and Benefits
· Excellent Salary structure & Performance based interim hikes.
· Corporate Group Medical Health Insurance for Employees.
· Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Software Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Python and Django.
- Can write elegant and performant SQL queries.
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Conceptualize, Design, and Develop new features in the product.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
You will be building efficient, scalable & high performance microservices and applications which will power the network of thousands of retailers across the country and at the same time improve the efficiency and visibility of information flow in our supply chain systems.
Your core responsibilities:
- Create elegant, efficient and maintainable software to support and extend our current products.
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features.
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering scalable solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed.
- Assisting in making design decisions based on performance, scalability, security, and future expansion.
- Communicating and collaborating with management, product, QA teams.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Proficiency in web development using any of the languages: PHP, Python, Java, NodeJS or Golang.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, system architecture & design, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Good in Design (HLD and LLD).
- Good in Database schema design.
- Good to have experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure and serverless architecture.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Track record of delivering successful products as an engineer.
- Experience with large applications of some scale will be a plus.
- Ability to deep dive, understand & improve the legacy code.
- Domain knowledge of supply chain & retail industry is a plus.
Whom you will be sharing your work day with?We are a language agnostic engineering team of independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high impact projects. Our core beliefs are:
- We are in the forefront of disrupting traditional retail & supply chain industry by building distributed systems
- We are hardcore open source lovers and believe in the strength of open source community.
- We believe technology can change the way information is consumed.
- We use a data driven approach to build new products and features.
- Build new tech solutions to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our teams better.
- We embrace and enable DevOps culture within the organisation.
And yes! We do have new furry friends coming to our office everyday.
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from anywhere.
- A great salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy which means Paid Vacations.
- A relaxed & flexible working atmosphere.
- Weekly parties (Unofficial).
- Paid outings to remote work locations and industry events/conferences.
- Paid Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
CTC - 12 to 14 LPA
Experience - 3+ Years
- Mandatory experience on Angular 2+
- Hands-on experience on MEAN stack
- Proficient with OOPS and design patterns
- Frontend using Angular 2+/ReactJS/VueJS
- Backend using NodeJS (ExpressJS/SailsJS)/Python/Java
- Good understanding of NoSQL & SQL databases
- HTML, CSS(Knowledge of web semantics, CSS Pre-processors preferable)
- Should be able to translate design to HTML, CSS Git
Good to have:
Mobile app experience using react-native, flutter, etc
At least one application in production