About Our Client
It is a last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises.
Our Client aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. Our Client works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan.
The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
Our Client, as a brand, is known as one of the market leaders in the enterprise segment, and first movers to identify and empathize with the underserved urban trucker community, playing a huge role in making them a part of the mainstream economy. This series-B funded tech-logistics company aims to disrupt the primitive $35bn+ urban-logistics industry by leveraging technology and help enterprises to reach consumers faster.
Our Client is India's largest enterprise urban-logistics provider in India, with 55,000+ Light Commercial Vehicles on its platform.
Why Our Client?
1) Young Startup growing and well funded.
What will I do?
- Designing user flows and converting them into logical entities in the code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Designing Database schemas.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
What skills should I have?
- 3+ years of experience in Backend Development.
- Language: NodeJs
- Additional knowledge of Python will be a plus
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Online group buying platform that helps people connect with likeminded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA and
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as
- Lead the design and architecture of software
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration.
- Skills required: JAVA, Python (Flask and Django), Spring/Spring Boot, React, Hibernate,
- 2+ years of experience in Java and Python
- Linux, REST, Kafka, Mysql,, AWS, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch), CI/CD
- Good experience in Java and/or Python based
- Experience in designing databases and system
- Experience in building products from scratch at well-funded start-ups
- Developer will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Code igniter, Magento, Laravel etc).
- Should have experience in Word Press, Code igniter / Laravel or at-lease 1 MVC framework of PHP.
- Good communication.
- Team worker.
- Ability to handle projects.
- Good problem-solving skills.
• As a Python full-stack developer, your role would involve design development and deploy full-stack applications out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
• You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
• A strong technologist we care about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3+ years of professional experience.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
• As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test, and debug quality software programs.
• Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Python, Celery, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Multithreading, Async, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience in working with Machine Learning Pipelines
• Experience in Reactjs.
• Experience in Celery, RabbitMQ/Kafka.
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools.
• Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Exposure to cloud technologies.
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
• Nice to have: Experience developing products containing machine learning use cases.
• Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and refactoring.
Your Responsibilities :
1) Building highly scalable and secured applications/microservices and responsive APIs
2) Assessing the security risks associated with the platform architecture and suggesting/implementing suitable changes for the same.
3) Architect and implement back-end services to support our mobile and web clients.
4) Creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
5) Use best software development practices and processes including unit testing, code reviews, and site monitoring post deployment.
6) Continue to research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and elegance of our software implementation.
7) Explore and Integrate third-party APIs when required for the project.
8) Work closely with the rest of the team to bring our features into production.
Your skills :
- Hands-on experience in Django Framework.
- Strong Knowledge of Python.
- Strong Knowledge of MVC design pattern and object oriented programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS like Postgresql and Database schema design.
- Experience in developing robust and secure RESTful web API and microservices using Django/Python.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Experience in handling No-SQL MongoDB or similar.
- Hands-on experience in GitHub.
- Experience in CI, CD tools like jenkins.
- Experience in managing cloud-based web applications on Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud.
- You love code and up for the challenge!