- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate scalable software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Develop web applications implementing MVT architecture using Django web application frameworks
- Write effective APIs using industry standard design patterns
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Should be able to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Development of applications leveraging Django/Flask based REST APIs
- Work with server-side technologies including databases and MVC/MVT patterns
- Maintain version control system such as GIT
- Should know all the phases of SDLC from requirement gathering to support and maintenance.
- 3-7 years provable experience as a Back End Developer
- Familiarity with common solution stacks
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and system design, for scale, performance and security
- Ability to develop back-end website applications
- Familiarity with databases (RDBMS – MySQL/PostgreSQL, optionally NoSQL DBs like MongoDB), web servers (Apache) and UI/UX design
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
About Ganit Business Solutions
Have in-depth knowledge of development in Django framework, hands-on experience in
working with WebSockets, deploying and managing applications in AWS.
Have hands-on experience in working with storage, server, and client technologies
Have testing, and debugging skills, and have to experience in working with git, and aws.
Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s
extensible, reusable, and meets desired architectural objectives.
Work with the product team to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and
then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
Can take ownership of the end-to-end system
Firefight with the production issues
Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
We are currently hiring a Python Developer to join our engineering team to develop dynamic
Main Responsibilities of the Python Engineer:-
Your responsibilities will include:
• Writing effective and scalable Python codes
• Designing and implementing robust applications
• Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability
• Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
• Implementing security and data protection
• Accommodating various data storage solutions
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• You have prior experience as a Python Developer
• Good knowledge Django framework
• Good knowledge in Lambda and AWS.
• Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
• Familiarity with various testing tools.
Work Location : Pune preferred, Remote option available
Work Timing US Shift 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM or 6:30pm to 3:30am IST
• As a Python full-stack developer, your role would involve design development and deploy full-stack applications out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
• You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
• A strong technologist we care about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3+ years of professional experience.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
• As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test, and debug quality software programs.
• Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Python, Celery, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Multithreading, Async, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience in working with Machine Learning Pipelines
• Experience in Reactjs.
• Experience in Celery, RabbitMQ/Kafka.
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools.
• Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Exposure to cloud technologies.
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
• Nice to have: Experience developing products containing machine learning use cases.
• Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and refactoring.
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python & Django
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
As a backend developer you will participate in implementation, deployment and support of application developed. As a member working in a team you will work with solution architect and other developers on interpretation/translation of use cases into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Write effective, scalable, testable and reusable code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Coordinate with teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Strong background in Object Oriented Programming, data structures
- Work experience as a Python Developer, should have hands on experience in building applications from scratch
- Expertise in Django framework
- Should have good control of object-relational mapping (ORM) and/or in any SQL database administration
- Familiarity with front-end technologies would be a plus
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integration
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Should be good at Agile development
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up architecture/designs
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new technology and domain quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with engineer’s teams. Ability to collaborate closely with designers, front end team.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including Internet/e-commerce, Banking, securities, credit card, Healthcare, Medical, Mobile,5G
Network, Food Delivery, e-money, e-reading portal and media, travel online marketing and professional sports. Founded in 1997. Headquartered in Tokyo.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and Fintech.
• Rakuten operates globally in more than 30 countries with presence in Asia, Europe, and Americas
• Ranked among the worlds (Top 20 Most Innovative Companies $B!G(B in Forbes Magazine$B!G(Bs annual list & the # 1 Innovative company in Japan
• Football Club Barcelona signed sponsorship deal with Rakuten • Viber, a Global Mobile Messaging
App which has 800 million registered users belongs to Rakuten Inc.
Official Website: http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/
Job Title: Software Engineers - Python
Key responsibilities include:
• Technical design and development
• Able to work with remote development unit
• Responsible for delivering Business requirements with high quality
• Unit Testing each deliverables to ensure the quality of development
1. We are looking for someone with strong exposure to back-end web stacks and front-end
is an added advantage
2. Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in software product development
3. Expert in Python and frameworks such as Django/Flask/Pyramid
4. Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS and other web technologies is an added
5. Knowledge and understanding of Unix and networking
6. Basic level understanding of any one of the cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) is an added
7. Basic level understanding in Docker concepts
8. Knowledge of Build and Release concepts including Continuous integration and
9. Experience with Agile software development methodology and working with distributed
10. Good in written and verbal communication skills
11. Breakdown complex/large fuzzy problems into logical pieces and implement the most
About Tazapay Tazapay is founded by 3 seasoned professionals with extensive experience in payments, ecommerce, technology, cross border trade and high growth technology businesses. The company is financially backed by the likes of Sequoia Capital, Saison Capital, RTP Global etc. We https://tazapay.com/ are a Singapore-based b2b and payments startup enabling small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to conduct cross-border commerce securely. We believe the world will look very different after this pandemic, as it did after the second world war and the financial crisis of 2008. We foresee a gigantic acceleration towards digitalization. Especially in the B2B space which has lagged behind B2C peers. The pandemic will change that equation
- Design, write and deliver highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
- An enormous sense of ownership
- Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization
The Ideal Candidate Education
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in commercial software development in large distributed systems Experience
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Golang, Ruby,Python, .Net Core or Java for large scale applications
- Deep knowledge of Linux as a production environment
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Expert in at least 1 of the following languages: Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, C, C++
- Proficient in OOP, including design patterns.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Hands-on coder who has built backend services that handle high volume traffic.
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability
- Data modeling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with good degree of predictability
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks
- Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Golang ecosystem
- Familiarity with running web services at scale; understanding of systems internals and networking are a plus
- Be familiar with HTTP/HTTPS communication protocols. Abilities and Traits
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide exceptional attention to details of the product.
- Ability to focus for extended periods of repetitious activity.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
- Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
- Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: upto 20LPA
- Team Management: Manage, lead and guide a team of backend developers and interns working under you.
- API Development: Designing, developing, and testing APIs for mobile and web applications by understanding technical specification docs & communicating with the stakeholders.
- Product Creation: Understanding the products and proposing and implementing product improvements
- Customer Management: Accurately translate user and business needs into functional backend code.
- Fluency in Python
- Ability to lead and set an example
- Experience with FastAPI and/or Flask
- Basics of SQL and NoSQL databases
- A keen eye for improving and optimising code
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment is a must. Open source contribution is a plus.
- Backend Development: 2+ years
- Python: 2+ years
- FastAPI / Flask: 1+ year
- SQL / NoSQL databases: 3+ months
All roles are fully remote. You can be anywhere in the world to apply for these positions.
(NOTE-we are lookking for those ho can join immediatley or within 15-20days of notice period)
Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy and resilient when met with challenges. In addition, you will possess the below:
• Owns, implements and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
• Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
• Ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
• Ensures on time, quality delivery
• Does component /module/ sub- system design with Micro services
• Good to know NoSQL database, MongoDB
• Store user identities and authenticating requests using JWT
• Experience in deploying application to the cloud with Docker, docker compose and Kubernetes
• Good exposure in handling commands, events, handlers and other design patterns
• Delve into unit- and integration-testing the distributed system
• Experience in developing mobile apps (Android and iOS)
• CI/CD pipeline experience (Jenkins, CircleCI, or other)
• Supports in project estimation, planning
• Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
• Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
• Strong team player
• Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
• Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
• Proactive and self-driven
• 8+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery Strong analytical skills
• Awareness – Python, Django, PHP, Angular, CSS
• 2+ year hands-on Azure experience.
• Experience in handling messages through distributed system
• Date store - SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis etc
• In-depth hands on technology experience in the following areas:
o Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
o Experience in developing software using C# .NET, Cloud (Azure), SQL Server, CI/CD pipeline
o Experience in Test driven development using NUnit, mocking framework
o Database - SQL server, ORM and PostgreSQL, Redis
o Mobile application development and architecture aware
o Client/server - Networking, multithreading
o Deployment - Docker, Kubernetes
o Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
o In depth understanding of ASP.net, MVC, IIS, security, Web API
o Working knowledge of Azure
o Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
o .NET Core, Web API, WPF, MVVM
o REST, JSON, JSON Schema
o Client / server, networking,
o Internet services, Windows Services, Security
o Any unit test framework (Nunit,MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq,RhinoMock), TDD, Git , Jira
• 5+ years experience in Architecting solutions in software industry
• Experience architecting large scale web applications/products is a MUST
• Experience with technologies like .Net technologies, ASP.net Core, PHP, Angular, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Django, PostgreSQL & other new- edge technologies
• Experience with architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform is a must
• SaaS experience preferred in-depth working experience
• Must have experience in scalability, reliability, performance optimization, developing and deploying API based applications.
• In depth knowledge in DB Schema Design, Data Structures and trade- offs involved in writing queries
• Vast experience in integrating with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline.
● 3-6 Years of experience with a Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related
● Skilled in software development lifecycle, and designing and developing large-scale, multi-tiered,
distributed software applications, tools, systems or services using Object Oriented Design,
distributed programming, Java, Python, Node.js.
● Knowledge of ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA.
● Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases
● Experience in deployment of microservices over Amazon Web Services
● Experience in delivering quality products using microservices architecture.
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies & best practices for the full software development life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing,
● Strong hold on Data Structure, Problem solving skills
To succeed at Zest, you will need
● Ability to operate and communicate with every business unit and level of hierarchy
● High levels of energy and enthusiasm for all that you do
● Be someone who does not take “no” for an answer and pushes for continuous innovation and
● Have extremely high standards in everything you do – you will be required to keep raising the bar
● Ability to think big and to inspire a vision in others
● Kindness, warmth and a positive, optimistic attitude
And what do you get in return?
● Opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting consumer growth stories in the world
● One of the best funded and most far advanced companies in the space (investors are leading
● We will teach you all you need to know about “Fintech”
● Endless amounts of learning and development – formal and informal
● Ability to work with some of the best, nicest and most passionate people in the digital lending
industry – from all over the world
● Founders with the right vision and motivation to make this a success story
● Freedom to work how you like (we do not do ‘facetime’)
● A culture of trust and honesty – we will not second guess you
● A flat structure with minimal politics or hierarchy
● Recognition and respect for your work
● Market beating compensation and Equity ownership for the best candidate
● Lunch, great healthcare, decent coffee and a nice office.