GeeksforGeeks stands apart from other platforms because only experienced professionals are permitted to lead our cohorts. We are seeking individuals who possess software development/ teaching experience. The Mentor will be responsible to take online classes/live classes and will be responsible for the creation of course material.
Required Education Background:
M.tech tier-1 or 2 colleges will be preferred.
B.tech/M.tech from other institutes with good competitive programming handles can also apply
Required Experience: 0-5 yrs (experience with Tech Institutes/ Training Institutes/ IT Services Organizations)
Freshers can apply?
Yes, if you are good at competitive programming and have a good rating on coding platforms. For example, A rating of 4-5 stars or more on Codechef.
You should apply if:
- You are comfortable and confident guiding students through structured lesson plans while sometimes needing to diverge from the lecture track to give real-world examples based on your own experiences.
- You are honest and open with your students and display a genuine desire to help them learn and grow
- You are able to keep your highest-performing students engaged with additional challenges.
- You are capable of translating your own career experiences into advice for aspiring developers.
What we expect from our Course Mentors:
- Candidates with Excellent in-depth knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms along with any of the Stack: Java or React.js+Node.js
- Candidates with experience on live projects and excellent programming skills will be preferred
- You should possess excellent communication skills and should be able to communicate effectively with diversified student base (Including International Geographic locations)
- You are willing to research and explore best practices in teaching and are able to contribute to the ongoing evolution of a comprehensive curriculum, with supporting exercises to produce valuable junior developers
Location: Sector 136, Noida
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We at Orbo are looking for developers who have passion for technology, ability to deploy new and novel technologies in environments that are often low on humans as well as capital. From solving complex algorithm problems, software development engineers also develop complex algorithms to solve real-life crises and are involved in the system design of several applications and thus contributing to their technical architecture.
- To determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- Strong understanding of OOPs, SDL.
- Problem solving with data structure and algorithms.
- Build tools(make/Cmake/Ninja/Bazel)
- Experience with OS & hardware specific development (SIMD, AVX, AVX2)
- Having knowledge of 3rd Party library integration (OpenCV, Tensorflow, NCNN, TNN, liptorch, Openvino, ONNX runtime)
- Worked with Modern C++
- Worked with Linux & Windows
- Experience with multi threading and multi processing
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
We are looking for a skilled cyber security intern with experience in protecting the computer and network from cyber attackers.
Your life at Spacenos as a Cyber Security Intern:
Spacenos helps our team grow and explore in the fields of their choice. You will get to work with various departments to understand how to analyze cyber threats and protect and maintain networks. Imagine waking up in the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting with the CEO and the Spacenos team to intellectually challenge yourself with new projects every single day. Our exciting work culture and product plans will help you gain valuable experience and motivate you to strive for greater heights.
What you will need:
- Knowledge with the operating systems Unix, Linux, and Windows
- Understanding of SaaS and cloud computing models
- Skills in cybersecurity and awareness
- Knowledge of how to use forensic tools is required.
- Java, C, C++, and PHP are examples of programming languages you have to have an understanding of.
- Strong communication and decision-making abilities are required.
- Vulnerability awareness and penetration testing
What you will be doing:
- Security access should be monitored and data should be kept up to date.
- Install and advise on the best tools and countermeasures.
- Instilling, in the team, a sense of computer security and procedure.
- Analyse cyber dangers and report on them, gathering information from both external and internal sources.
- Vulnerabilities and risk analysis
- Examine the security flaws and determine the fundamental causes.
- Monitor and report on the company's incidents to the disaster recovery planners.
- Achieve the security needs, collaborate with the providers.
Spacenos is a company which is innovating in the healthcare, finance and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 30+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Funded & supported by Govt. of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
Experience working with the latest emerging tehnolgies and Programming Languages like - Java, .Net, MERN Stack, MEAN Stack, Angular, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Block Chain, GoLang, ML, Data Science related areas, etc
Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
Resolving technical problems as they arise.
Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
We are looking for a Technical Lead - Java to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years Experience working with JAVA technology
- Knowledge of Spring boot, Spring MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
We are looking for a Software Engineer - Java with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Software Engineer - Java roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure development is in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years Experience with Java
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Design/Execute test cases (manual & automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred