A quick overview of our stack:
Python, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache, Bigquery, Microservices.
As a backend developer, you would be responsible for building, scaling, and maintaining the multiple modules, encompassing - external integration, API management, building business and operation processes, designing and defining microservices, designing multi-input/output state machines
You will be given complete ownership of modules and processes. You will work with business, product, and UI teams to work on new features and products. You are expected to drive the services/modules to maximize its business impact and customer delight.
- Acumen for good, secure API design
- Write clear and effective API documentation
- Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
- Stickler for good, clear, secure coding, both oneself and team members by code review
- Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
- Defining and building micro-services
- Building systems with positive business impact Tracking module health, usage, behavior tracking, measure and improve code and processes
You will be working on multiple projects/modules. You are expected to write code to integrate - external providers, internal business and process tools, customer-facing applications, and partner-facing applications.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
- Should have built and released APIs in production
- Experience working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Designing thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
Good to have
- Focus on constant improvement of developer experience
- Building or Working knowledge of CI/CD
- Basic know-how of front-end technologies like AngularJS/React
Job Location - Bangalore
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure.
- Take ownership of the project you will be working on
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience of 5 to 10 years in PHP Laravel framework
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- Experience in creating REST APIs for web and mobile applications
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Working experience with AWS.
- 5+ years of experience in web development and software design.
- Expertise in Developing Web Applications using PHP programing language or Laravel Framework.
- Expertise in working with MYSQL Database
Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
Defining application objectives and functionality.
Developing and testing software.
Handled Database Queries, Oracle 10G
Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
Producing detailed design documentation.
Proficient in Spring, Hibernate
Developing multimedia applications.
Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Should have worked in JSP, Servlet
Solid Understanding of MVC, Eclipse
Working Experience on Tomcat/Jboss
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 1.5 years of Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical
Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Attention to detail.
Job Location – Ambala Cantt, Haryana
Salary as per market standards
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
• You will work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
• Lead development of features within your technical focus area (backend)
• Design and develop secure, clean, clear, scalable, and well-documented
• Translate objectives into step by step, evaluate, and then refactor into a
scalable and extensible design
• Exercise high end-to-end ownership and initiative of their tasks
• Design, develop, ship, and maintain medium or high complexity features
with little guidance from a more experienced engineer
• Research on new technologies and tools to improve products
• Mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to
build a fast-growing team.
• 2-4 years of experience of building backend services
• Familiar with REST and event driven constructs
• Well-versed in one of the following languages: Java, Go-lang, or Python
• Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
• Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, and software best practices
• Well-versed in standard web frameworks such as Spring Boot / Django
• A supportive and highly collaborative attitude to work with cross-
functional teams on a daily basis
• A passion for learning new stacks and taking on new challenges
• Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the
scope of the product
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
About the role
To be a geek at Onlinesales.ai you need to know how to build scalable and high-performance systems. We start with a proof of concept that demands a traffic rate of 10M+! To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Distributed Caching, High-scale Databases. And we possess the skills to create software that makes this entire heterogeneous system function together even if it runs on the number of boxes. A system that is so widely used cannot sustain any downtime and hence it uses elegant high-availability techniques to survive an outage. Not many startups can say “been there, done that”!
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
Strong Computer Science Skills- Problem-solving, research skills, reading comprehension, the ability to know how to use library functions, and understanding computing problems, design patterns, and frameworks are other skills that are valuable to have.
Be a team player- Engineers who are team players are much more likely to be successful in their careers than lone-wolf types. There’s a pop-culture stereotype of the brilliant but emotionally stunted programmer – someone who can pull off heroic feats of code-slinging but can’t connect with the people around them.
Pay strong attention to detail- Developers who pay attention to detail tend to write higher-quality code. Computers only do what you tell them to do. If a code does not compile or a product has a bug, it’s not the computer’s fault. Exercising the ability to think through corner cases and writing codes that will handle various use cases allow for a much easier development process.
Here’s how a typical week would look like
● Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
● Drive best practices and engineering excellence
● Be involved in the development of code in object-oriented languages like Java etc and build large scale robust distributed systems
● Be involved in full-fledged product development.
● Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
● Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
● Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at OnlineSales.ai to develop applications faster.
● Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
If you are excited about:
Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Our ideal candidate will have:
● 1-3 years of experience in building successful production software systems
● A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
● Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and in ownership and results-oriented culture
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and Hobby like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
Location: Pune, Baner
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop data analysis and processing engines using Python
- Develop server-side applications
- Develop and deploy applications on AWS
- Individually manage multiple projects with end-to-end oversight
- Undertake POCs on new tech stacks and integrate them in applications on a functional level
- Design small and large applications on an enterprise level
- Understand business requirements and translate them into applications
- Plan projects with complete details such as efforts, timelines, and wireframes
- Work under tight timelines
- Assist in project management of micro-innovation projects
- Create tools, templates, SOPs / training manuals, process documents etc
- Work with cross-functional / domain teams
- Work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Expertise in Web frameworks: Django, Flask.
- Should have working knowledge in Programming: Python Advanced.
- Hands on knowledge on Source Control: GIT.
- And RESTFul Services.
- Strong knowledge of MVC / MVT framework, Apache Web Server/IIS/nginx, Docker, etc
- Proficiency in writing Web APIs / Rest APIs
- Ability to develop client server architecture applications
- Excellent understanding of relational databases such MySQL, MS SQL, and NoSQL(Mongodb)
- Strong understanding of how to connect a database with a chosen back-end language, with adequate grip over architecture
- Understanding of security-related concepts / within a server-side application
- Adequate knowledge on SDLC
Urgent requirement for Java developer for a product-based company.
Apply only if you have experience in data structure and algorithms
Please note the notice period. we are looking for an immediate to 15 days joiner only.
Experience: 3+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: Core java developer, Hibernate, Spring, Data structure, Spring boot/Micro service
• Build out our web architecture allowing new feature modules to be sent to production, while having
strategic foresight on long term product vision.
• Software development project management from transforming requirements into technical specifications,
design, code, and tested systems.
• Closely involved in development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post- launch support.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and explore new technologies.
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
• Coordinate with co-developers and actively participate in code reviews , bug fixing code /architecture.
• Brainstorm and solve problems and put effort in constant improvement in technical front .
• Perform frequent peer reviews.
• Participate actively in demos / S&T.
• Share knowledge through collaboration, training, peer review, presentations, and articles.
• Track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies.
• Proficiency in establishing processes and tools to enable team productivity when developing websites
(version control, automatic build, code review).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and cognitive ability.
• Contribute towards a positive healthy fun and creativity driven culture.
• Strong aptitude towards problem solving with a hacker mindset.
• Should have infinite love towards Linux and respect open-source development.
• Should have sound knowledge of core PHP, MVC Frameworks Laravel preferred.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Should be excellent in SQL/NoSql database (Surprise us we are constantly pushing out DB architecture).
• Basic Knowledge of Frontend Technologies to easily communicate in terms of Front end Lingos.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience in building high secure components, encryption techniques.
• Experience in building event based and queue based Infrastructure.
• Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large scale systems.
• Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining
solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold kickass ideas.
• Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure is must AWS/GCP/DO.
• Good to have experience with any tool such as Jenkins, Gitlab Devops building pipelines, CI/CD automation.
• Eager to learn new languages and experiment / explore new technologies.