Rules & Responsibilities:
- .Net– Net, C#, .Net core, MVC, Framework, Web API, Web Services, Micro Service and SQL
- Azure – Azure Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Azure Relational, and No-SQL Database, Big Data Services
- Good understanding of and experience in working on Microsoft Azure (IAAS/PAAS/SAAS)
- Ability to architect, design, and implement cloud-based solutions
- Proven track record of designing and implement the IoT-based solutions/Big Data solutions/applications to the Azure cloud platform.
- Experience in building .Net-based enterprise distributed solutions in Windows and Linux.
- Experience in using CI and CD tools. Jenkins/ Azure pipeline and Terraform. Experience in using another tooling such as Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.
- Good understanding of HA/DR Setups in Cloud
- Experience and working knowledge of Virtualization, Networking, Data Center, and Security
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development, and deployment of business software at scale.
- Strong hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Platform
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and other cloud deployment, container technologies
- Experience / knowledge of other cloud offerings (e.g. AWS, GCP) will be added advantage
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
About Leading IT MNC Company
Position: Dot Net Developer
Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Programming Languages: C# or VB.NET
- Server-Side Technologies: ASP.NET / MVC
- Database: SQL Server
Knowledge on below concepts/technologies is an added advantage
- Cloud Platforms: Azure / Google
- NodeJS, Mongo DB
- Redis, RabitMQ, MQTT, Kafka
- Concept of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
Key Deliverables: Writing codes as per the requirement.
This role must be capable of building Dot net application and integration capabilities to enable microservice architecture. In addition to being hands on developer, the role requires the individual to leading and work with Dot net developers and integration developers, overseeing the end to end technical working to deliver features. Candidates who like to experiment and learn/discover new technologies, methods, tools with a direction to bring new capabilities to the product will be suitable
- Perform Product Discovery proof of concepts as directed by Product manager
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements. • Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Capable of developing restful services using Dot net framework and other integration tools
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze require
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in Dot Net framework preferably in cloud based platforms/infrastructure
- Experience in integration enablement preferably in REST APIs
- Experience in Database languages and stored procedures, database query optimization
- Experimental knowledge in a broad technical aspects like SSO (SAML2/Oauth2), Security, RPA, Microservices architecture
BE with 6+ years of experience in product development
- Building customer products that operate at a scale
- Working on a back-end system using Python and Java
- Working on MySQL, NoSQL, Solr, Thrift, Flask, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Working on analytics and data science
- Working on server management (Google Cloud)
- Explore different functions of building a tech product/company early in your career.
- Learn to Prioritize Work and learn the ability to decide some technical decisions vs others ata very early stage of your career
- Be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
- Be more actively involved in the decision-making and functioning of the company.
- Understand the great importance of personal ownership and the liberty needed to pursue that ownership
- Hungry for Growth & Learning
- Willing to go all out for an accelerated career in software engineering
- Ready to experiment things never done before – Conquer uncharted waters
- Think Out-of-the-Box – Innovative and effective solutions
- Top Gun command over technologies (Mentioned above)
- You'll learn how to target efficiency rather than perfection.
- This empowerment will help you become a better leader at a very early stage of your career.
- Join the Core team – Get real insights into building a Product and Business ground up
- Enjoy the freedom, that comes with a lot of ownership
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Flexible Work Culture – We are a target driven organization. We like hard-workers, but we adore smart-workers more!
- Unlimited Vacation policy - Work hard, and take a break when you need
Good understanding of MVC, C#, MS SQL Server, JS, Visual Studio 2017
Experience: Minimum 3 Year.
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Interested candidates Kindly apply
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Walk-In
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In