We’re obsessed about delivering the best hospitality at most value for-money prices.
We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. We’ve travelled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and each time, we found that no brand was able to offer travellers what they really want - a "What you see is what you get" budget hotel stay! This is why we
What is FabHotels? With technology at the center of consumer experience and backend operations, we’re building India’s largest & most preferred chain of economy hotels. Currently, with a network of 600+ hotels across 50+ cities, we manage 12000+ rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices. In 5 years since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains and are on track to become the largest Indian hotel chain in the next 18-24 months.\
Founded by Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarssh Mnpuria, FabHotels has raised >$40Mn. till date and is backed by leading VC firm Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, Aarin Capital & RB Capital. We're always looking for young, hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand!
Experience: 2-3 years as iOS Developer or iOS + React Native Developer
● 1-2 years experience in React-Native based app development
● 1-3 years experience in Mobile app development (React-Native + iOS)
● Hands on experience in Redux
● Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
● Strong hold on JS/ CSS fundamentals
● Development experience of UI (layouts, animations, etc.)
● Experience of customizing libraries
● Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
● Strong focus on app performance
● Experience in iOS development
● Willingness to learn and work in React Native
Good to have:
● Experience in unit testing
Designation: App Developer
Currently hiring for the position of Android Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
5+ years’ strong development experience in android
Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
We run a fast-paced, dynamic business and the challenges we face and solve every day are unique. We are looking for someone who can adapt quickly, handle multiple roles and is enthusiastic about growing an exciting Cosmetics Brand across multiple platforms. This role reports to the Vice President, eCommerce and is based out of Chandivali.
If you're excited about going beyond your comfort zone and taking your existing skillset to the next level while creating a fast-growing business.
Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon, Work From Home
Function: Software Engineering → Mobile Development
- Leading the team to build cutting edge ReactNative applications.
- Architects, build and maintain excellent applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration test cases.
- Can work in pod structure.
- Must be comfortable in the SCRUM process. Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates and pipeline for tasks rollout.
- Good communication and people skillset.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Firebase, GTM, Google play console, AppStore Connect, etc.
- Be part of a community of developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications.
- Must be familiar with profiling and performance monitoring of the application.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- 6+ years of professional experience working with Mobile application development and 2-4+ years of experience with React Native development.
- Should have a crystal understanding of App architecture and how to React interacts with the native layers for iOS and Android respectively
- Excellent Code reviewer and champion at writing unit test cases.
- Should be able to evaluate alternative multiple system designs and solutions and make data-backed decisions in his/her approach
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take over your work.
- Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process. extreme ownership.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of scalable sizing of UI is a must.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Mentoring, onboarding, and interviewing the candidate.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers.
- Experience influencing software engineers- best practices within your team.
- Passion to design and develop intuitive user interface.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
We are looking for Flutter Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
About this position
We are looking for Flutter Mobile Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
What are you going to do?
- Building modern and cross-platform mobile applications using Flutter.
- Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
- Performing app profiling and improving performance.
- Improving code quality through code reviews.
- Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
- One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
- Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
- Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment.
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Strong communication skills.
Great perks for everyone.
Here are some of the major highlights and perks of working at Squareboat.
The world's best laptops + 22 inch LED Monitors for everyone
We celebrate everything from birthdays to work anniversaries and success stories!
Playstation, Table Tennis and plenty of more games to relax and have fun
Annual 24 Hour Hackathons with some great ideas and prizes!
Once a year, we forget everything and travel like there's no tomorrow.
Weekly Tech Talks
Knowledge is the only thing that grows when it's shared.
Fixed shift timing and 5 days working to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Technologies and Clients
We offer cutting edge technologies and world class clients to work with.
Company sponsored health insurance for wellbeing of all employees.
Best technical experts to train and coach our team.
Course and Books
We offer free course and books to explore and learn from.
Squareboat Open Source
A chance to contribute to our useful open source libraries
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1632723867005000&usg=AFQjCNEPdzkaKsW0le4tCDbxTVkfoKx1wA">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1632723867005000&usg=AFQjCNFHdgcw-AcUqrEALvAOKrMlwWH54g">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1632723867005000&usg=AFQjCNHhRW34qC2qeEREheVGUUhhD3-Hkg">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
2. Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
3. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
4. Integrate third-party APIs
5. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
6. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
7. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
8. Experience with code optimization and performance improvements
9. Experience in Mongo DB, Node JS, AWS is a plus
10. Strong knowledge of GIT
1. Strong Algo/DS/Troubleshooting/Problem solving skills & analytical skills
2. Database - React Native, Redux, NOSQL, Redux Saga, Flux, Angular
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
SURE is on a mission to provide credit card for every Indian and looking for a good coders to help us build the product. Please read the job description and details properly before you apply.
As an iOS developer, your job responsibilities will include
- Design, implement and deliver iOS app features on time.
- Take responsibility of code quality.
- Take ownership of releases and deployment.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing scalable android applications.
- Good to have some experience working as an iOS developer in a banking/payments/lending fin-tech startup.
Our work is asynchronous and we do a lot of conversations over chat/emails. This might be a different culture than most companies out there. Hence we require you to answer a few questions in writing. We will also require you to take up technical coding assignments before we talk to you.
In the first round, your profile will be evaluated mainly based on your answers so take time and do your best.
- Should have experience in creating mobile application using react native.
- Knowledge implementing API and handling JSON structure. Hands on experience with PostMan is added advantage
-Have practical deployment experience on Android and iOS
- Should have created minimum 5 applications independently
- Proficiency at innovative contributions and embrace new ideas
- Efficiency to take ownership over the assigned project
- Good communication skills to communicate with client and the management team for demo representations and to reach their understanding strategies
- Efficiency in Agile scrum methodologies
- Excellent leadership quality and positive attitude to reach the business objective
- Effective performance with high quality (bug free) output and on time delivery to meet the deadlines.
We are looking for an iOS/Mac developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones, tablets and computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS/Mac applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build applications for the iOS/Mac platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Experience with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, Web Kit etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs & Other tools SMS, GPS, APNS, Email, XML parsing, GUI, UI designs, writing XML classes, UIKit, etc
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git or SVN)
What you’ll do:
- Will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to shape and design an app with a huge impact on the Automotive industry
- Write highly scalable software in Swift ad Kotlin with a focus on reusability and efficiency
- Work with some of the best people in the industry to build and maintain compelling user experiences
- Working with iOS Frameworks such as AVFoundation/video streaming, CoreML
- Work with open-source multimedia projects, such as FFmpeg
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of iOS/Android development.
- Strong background in software engineering with large-scale apps
- Experience with iOS/Android SDKs
- Expert knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with a passion for new technologies
- Strong team player and ability to work without many directions when needed
Bonus points for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Background/experience in AI (e.g. deep learning, computer vision)
- Contributions to community software
Note: We are looking for immediate joiners. Selected/Offered candidates can ready to join within 15 to 30 days of time can apply.
- Development and delivery experience in iOS, at least 2 apps should be in App Store
- Proficient in Swift 4.0 or later
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Maps, Core Location, Core Bluetooth and Core Animation etc.
- Familiarity with MVVM, Test driven development(TDD)
- Experience with third-party libraries such as Alamofire etc. and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient in RESTful APIs
- Proficient in Git
- Familiarity with push notifications and cloud message APIs etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, optimisation
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as xcode Instruments and Shark
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests
- Perform bug fix and improve application performance
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and human interface guidelines
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
Min 3 yrs of working in Android
Min 2 yrs of working in iOS
Min 6 months working in React Native
Min 1 yr of team handling experience
Strong in data structures and algorithms
Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
Hands-on with SOLID design principles
Should have developed and delivered successful mobile app projects
Experience in -
Consumer facing apps
Analytics SDKs integrations
Marketing SDKs integrations
Building production grade mobile applications
Experience in working in Agile/Scrum projects and fast paced environments
Preference for candidates with :
Payments/financial systems background
Initiative taker. Not expecting spoon feed.
Team player - looking beyond personal KRAs and helping the team succeed
3H - Humble, Honest and Hard-worker