About CRESCENT DATA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
1. Manage the Acquisition and retention Funnels for the Manufacturer and
Retailer business lines
2. Manage growth metrics like CAC and Cost of Retention for the Retailer product
3. Manage the Optimization and Automation of the above funnels in collaboration with
the Product team
4. Formulate & execute ROI driven Marketing strategies for all aspects
5. Work closely with the Business, Product and Customer Delight Leaders
7. Define processes for the marketing team to ease and optimize intra and inter team
as well as external communications
Build the Marketing Vision
1. Be the voice of the users internally and the voice of brand externally
2. Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data
analysis to predict user behavior
3. Gain a deeper understanding of the market and the customer
4. Follow OKR framework religiously and manage implementation at all levels
Nurture the Culture
1. Sustain innovation and experimentation as part of the Growth process
2. Respect and value user-facing teams and their experience and try to learn as much
as possible from them
3. Impart data-driven decision making habits coupled with intuitive experimentation on
the basis of user understanding
4. Know when to pull the plug and switch to a new initiative as per the need
5. Be quick at decision making and stay highly purpose-driven
● Work with the Founding team to create one of the MOST Valued B2B companies in
times to come
● Be a pioneer in an emerging and futuristic business space
● Opportunity to create an impact as a C-Suite leader
● Massive learning and execution opportunities at a large scale
● Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
● Pay at par with market salaries + stock options and a steep growth curve
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description:
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing team including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Pocket52 got certified as India's First Cryptographically Secured Random Number Generator Poker Platform Powered by Lava-Lamps. We are a funded start-up, raised funds from Speciale Invest and couple or marque angel investors. We are growing 5x :D
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join us. This profile involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
In the role of a digital marketer, you'll be involved in developing an organization's multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas, or specialize in a few.
-Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
-Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
-Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
-You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition - with an implement, test, and measure mindset
-You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
-You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
-You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
-Having an entrepreneurial mindset
-Fast and willing to learn
-Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
-Experience in performance marketing & SEO
-A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
-Being curious and creative
-Being relentless in pursuit of growth
-Preferred to have experience in Hotjar, Semrush, Hubspot and/or other similar tools within the growth stack
1. Plays the games with some measure of desire to improve.
- Of course, we want you to be someone who plays the games we create our tools around. Playing them may be enough, but to communicate to players effectively you must have some sort of latent desire to improve…No we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
2. Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- We don’t want to tell you what to do all the time. Hopefully, you will tell us what we need to be doing.
- We want “can do” people, not “can’t do” people. In our experience, passion breeds enthusiasm, which breeds a strong desire to learn. That’s why we want to know you care.
3.Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Think of our team as a ranked team, we strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support each other, but that also means being good critics.
- Be able to take criticism! That is the only real path to improvement!
About Us -
- Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits.
- Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group
- Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi
- A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams
Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Commuter stipend | Flexible work schedules | TGIF | Pet-Friendly Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic a Digital Marketing Intern for leading Digital marketing & Blockchain solutions partner based in Mumbai to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of services and solutions through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
2) Excellent knowledge of SEO and off-page optimization
3) Knowledge of Wordpress ( or at least interest in learning wordpress is preferred)
Qualifications and Skills:
Mandatory : Candidate should have completed Digital marketing course.
Education : 12th or Graduation with Digital Marketing Course.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
2. Work from home
3. Internship Letter
4. Letter of recommendation/ appreciation
5. Full time Placement offer after completion of Internship (Based on performance)
Contract length: 5 months
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter,
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to
increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their
distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web
analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Job Brief -
- We are looking for a Facebook & Google Ads expert to support our lead strategists with social & search ad campaigns for our clients.
- You will be tasked with pulling reports, making optimization recommendations, getting ads live, and making strategy adjustments as needed.
- You'll learn how we create and optimize campaigns using our process and conversion techniques that deliver real results and get to share in the success of our marketing/advertising objectives. You will spend most of your time in Google Ads, Facebook & Linkedin & experience with Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager is a must.