similar frameworks is required.
• Knowledge of RESTful services, especially NodeJS is required
• Experience in TypeScript, Git, and unit tests is required
• Proficiency with Object-Oriented design principles and working knowledge of Linux OS.
• Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews
and maintaining project and operational documentation.
• Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
• B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
About Mobile Programming
- An understanding of RESTful APIs - and comfort pushing the server-side developer to build them the way you want.
- Good familiarity with most of the React JS in-built and popular third-party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones.
- Experience in customizing libraries.
- Stellar problem-solving skills and ability to write clean/modular CSS.
- Understanding of the integration of native modules with React JS code.
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
- Hunger to learn new things and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- The ability to work well as part of a team within aggressive deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences.
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
We’re looking for talented engineers to join us in building intuitive, secure web applications with modular, well-structured components and are solid contributors and can fully participate on Scrum teams to achieve team goals.
- Technical expertise – You are fluent in writing code, and possess a solid understanding of the technical domain and concepts. You have some experience building performant, scalable, secure web applications.
- Your skills include -
- Solid hands-on skills in a major front-end framework (React.js is ideal). If you don't have React.js experience, you need to be willing and able to learn it and become proficient quickly.
- You think deeply about how data is fetched, cached, and updated to provide a seamless user experience.
- Experience and willingness to contribute to end-to-end tests (We use Cypress.js)
- Understanding of WebPack, Babel, JS Performance tuning, Browser considerations, OWASP Top 10
- Experience creating applications that support L10N and I18N.
- Full-stack experience is ideal (many of our front-end developers do simple back-end work as well)
- Delivery – You consistently deliver high quality, maintainable, and defect-free code. You believe testing is an important part of creating quality software. Given an approach, you are able to deliver high quality, maintainable work (including code, tests, and documentation) without further assistance.
- Collaboration – You work well with adjacent teams and stakeholders to clarify understanding and solve problems. You proactively communicate the status of tasks and the impact on the project. You actively participate in technical design reviews and discussions.
- Team-oriented – You have a strong desire to help the team improve our collective craft. You assist in debugging production issues and handling blockers, even if you didn’t cause the problem.
- Continuous improvement - you like exploring new patterns / techniques to increase your technical breadth. You love to learn and share knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
Small Team, Big Impact
We are a small team taking the next step in evolving our systems and infrastructure. You will play a key role in sharpening our technical execution as well as elevating our technical standards. With our team at a small size and growing, you will be well positioned to have a wide impact over a range of systems and decisions.
Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. They inspire us to develop systems to move faster, build higher quality products, and shape the future of manufacturing.
Change An Industry
We have a big vision for what manufacturing should be, and we are determined to make that vision real. You’ll be working with smart, mission driven teammates to create significant change in this industry.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
Senior / Lead Full Stack or Frontend Engineer
Full Time, Permanent
Location: Bangalore (Currently Remote, Post Pandemic you need to relocate)
Hiring for a Series E, 3.1 Billion Dollar rapidly growing organisation focused on payments, marketing and customer loyalty.
- To take ownership of delivering performant, scalable and high quality cloud based software, both frontend and backend side.
- Code reviews.
- Mentoring Team members to develop in line with product requirements.
- Collaborate with Senior Architect for design and technology choices for product development roadmap.
- Thorough knowledge of developing cloud based software including backend apis and react/angular based frontend.
- Thorough knowledge of scalable design patterns and message based systems such as Kafka, RabbitMq, Redis, MongoDB, ORM, Sql etc.
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, IAM, Lambda etc.
- Expert level coding skills in NodeJs,TypeScript,Scala,ReactJs,Angular.
- Eye for user centric mobile first designs on the frontend.
- Experience with hybrid frontends such as react-native, electronJs is a plus.
Primary Skill Set:
5+ years for experience in developing highly scalable, reliable, secure web applications
Atleast 1 years of experience in product or SaaS development.
Excellent Team management, communication skills, both verbal and written
One year of experience using AWS services, such as Lambda, SES, SQS, EC2, RDS, ELB’s and have knowledge of VPC’s (AWS and/or RightScale knowledge a plus.
Proficient with the Webpack,Jest, Eslint, Jenkins, Docker, Enzyme.
Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.) and client side storage
Profile and improve frontend performance
Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality
Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices
- Working with the product team and designers to collaboratively build the products that pushes Rely to reach our next stage of growth.
- Tackle the challenges that occur from having your code running on different merchant websites.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Move fast.
- 3+ years of hands-on product experience in professional software development with front end web development and experience in building user interfaces
- At least one year experience with Angular.
- Familiarity with web development cycles (e. g. package management, module bundling, unit, and integration testing, browser capabilities, etc. ).
- An eye for detail and empathy for the customer.
- Experience building for mobile platforms.
- Ability to write clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonising along the way for pixel perfection.
- Experience working at a fast-growth startup.
- Experience upgrading angular.
Kvantum is a career-changing opportunity where you will get to learn the latest and greatest marketing analytics for CPG, Retail, eCommerce, Pharma industry (to name few). At Kvantum, you will be part of a rapidly growing company. You will be able to make your mark; you’ll help write the story. You will get the chance to go above and beyond, being a hero to your clients and to your team. You will get the chance to make a big impact, applying your coding skills, domain expertise to ready the most innovative marketing science product to Fortune 1000 customers.
What you’ll be doing in your new job:
Primary Responsibilities includes:
- Develop Proof-of-Concept and prototype applications using new technologies and frameworks. In addition to collaborating with internal teams and clients to create innovative solutions.
- Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front-End Interfaces
- Develop standards-compliant mark-up and code for web sites and applications
- Provide technology and implementation expertise to the domain, projects, or client
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies and frameworks
- Participate in knowledge sharing and lessons learned sessions from project experiences
For this position, you must have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in React.js
- Hands-on experience with the implementation of different design patterns
- Proven experience of developing software using the Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Command of web standards, CSS based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience to optimize the performance of the web application;
- Good understanding of page rendering, DOM manipulation, caching, REST API
- Experience of developing the application using Test-driven Development(TDD)
- Experience of working on LINUX environment
- Attention to detail, Dedication, and Problem-Solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Working experience in any of these technologies and frameworks: D3.js, Node.js, Express.js, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Redis
- Experience working with start-ups.
- A good learning curve for new technologies.
We provide a competitive stipend and abundant opportunity for talented people to grow faster. Our people (as we call them Kvants) know how to celebrate success (monthly team events, quarterly company events, employee awards, etc.) and work smart to achieve desired goals.
Outside Recruiters: Kvantum prefers to recruit candidates directly. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not contact Kvantum employees with unsolicited resumes. Any resume sent by an outside agency without an explicit signed Kvantum generated agency agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and will not be eligible for payment.
Additional Knowledge of React, Redux, hooks will be preferred.